What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Akhand Bharat is hindu nationalist fantasy, but that doesn't deny there are cultural similarities between Pakistan and India that are deeper than most people on this forum want to admit.

Such as?

I am a Punjabi in the US and I have a hard time even relating with other Pakistani Punjabis, let alone Indians.

You like to speak for Punjabis as a non Punjabi, but start to mind when a non-Pashtun speaks for Pashtuns.

That is quite hypocritical and disingenuous.

Yes you are 150% right -
OK - we should join up with India, convert to Hinduism, Sikhism , Jainism as suggested by the Indian nationalist earlier and if not than lets get lynched and shit, you are right and I dont deny it

That make you happy now? - OK then the case is settled and like lets f-ing move on with the thread

Fam I am talking about cultural similarities.

Right now it's not looking like even Pakistan will survive

The reverse of Gazwa-e-Hind might happen with Bajwai's antics 😔

Pakistan will survive - utter chaos and crises before war has also been destined. The chaos and crises will give rise to leadership, whether this is before or during war, only God knows.

But it is coming, red flags should be waving for everyone now. Relate this to societal changes, moral breakdown, etc. Read the hadithdfor the end times and you realise almost all minor signs are complete.

Best to improve one's faith and stop wasting time on politics and pdf ( speaking to myself). Only faith can save oneself. A lot of people will die, need to make sure that we are ready to face afterlife

Last edited:
They support reunification of territorial lands. Make no mistake, the idea of somehow make muslims of subconinent vanish altogether and reunite all of British Raj territorial land, makes them drool all day long.

Loads of Pakistanis own restaurants and call it "Indo-Pak" so stop cheesing bruddah
If you go to them Indo-Pak restaurant what is the majority cuisine being served? Go on tell me 🤣 also using Indias soft power for business is certainly not a sin its like an Afghan Shisha place using the name Arab hookah lounge 🤣

Such as?

I am a Punjabi in the US and I have a hard time even relating with other Pakistani Punjabis, let alone Indians.

You like to speak for Punjabis as a non Punjabi, but start to mind when a non-Pashtun speaks for Pashtuns.

That is quite hypocritical and disingenuous.

Other groups who aren't Punjabi are included in my observations. So I am not speaking on their behalf but rather Pakistani's behalf.

Other groups who aren't Punjabi are included in my observations. So I am not speaking on their behalf but rather Pakistani's behalf.
Punjabis differ a lot between area, even their dialect. But still, the social culture of Indian Punjab is completely different due to Sikh and Hindu influence, while Pakistani Punjab has Islamic influence.

Indian Punjabis are commonly alcoholics and druggies, engage in that party life more commonly, hence they also carry more of the Punjabi culture through music.

But they also have a superiority complex over the rest of India and like to flex.

Pashtuns and Baloch are minorities and are combined 20%, the majority of Pakistan and Pakistani diaspora share cultural similarities and kinship with Indians.

Using Baloch and Pashtuns to prove how "un-indian" Pakistan is, is quite unfair frankly.
Nothing wrong with being very similar to them.
Alhumdulliah for Islam which makes me different then mushrik Punjabis.
Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl were Arabs so were majority of the sahaba.
As Omar R.A. said:
Tariq ibn Shihab reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah honored us, Allah will disgrace us.”
Source: al-Mustadrak ‘alá al-Ṣaḥīḥayn 207

An Indian Muslim is better then a Pakistani kaffir.

They support reunification of territorial lands. Make no mistake, the idea of somehow make muslims of subconinent vanish altogether and reunite all of British Raj territorial land, makes them drool all day long.
Keep spitting 💯💯💯

They want to get revenge for the Islamic conquests and 'forced conversions' they have nightmares about

Fam I am talking about cultural similarities.
Ok, yes we are Indians, we eat cow shit for breakfast and piss as juice, I won't mention Saraiki, Sindhi, pakhtun, or Baloch, Gilgiti, Brohi as Pakistani ever again cause they are Tyrgarians, I apologize and am willing to commit seppuku to correct my transgressions

Does that make you happy? - I just want you to be happy

Ok, yes we are Indians, we eat cow shit for breakfast and piss as juice, I won't mention Saraiki, Sindhi, pakhtun, or Baloch, Gilgiti, Brohi as Pakistani ever again cause they are Tyrgarians, I apologize and am willing to commit seppuku to correct my transgressions

Does that make you happy? - I just want you to be happy

Never said that, but there are cultural similarities between Indians and Pakistanis. Lots of Pakistanis get sweets from Indian shops and those shops have the same mithai as there is in Pakistan.

There is more than what meets the eye.

Punjabis differ a lot between area, even their dialect. But still, the social culture of Indian Punjab is completely different due to Sikh and Hindu influence, while Pakistani Punjab has Islamic influence.

Indian Punjabis are commonly alcoholics and druggies, engage in that party life more commonly, hence they also carry more of the Punjabi culture through music.

But they also have a superiority complex over the rest of India and like to flex.

Their culture is popular among diaspora so through cultural diffusion in your terms, and through the music which is popular in Pakistan as well, there are cultural similarities.

Back
Top Bottom