What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Population proportion and how real life is played out can't be represented by videos.

If that was the case then Pakistanis wouldn't be on Subtle Curry Traits sharing relatable memes with Indians and Bengalis.

That’s retarded logic. You can go to bollywood music videos and find Afghans commenting and liking songs too.

Logic fail.

Bruddah you came after me I didn't even say jack about your people. Just talking about Pakistani mandem behavior and observations got nextman like you mad.
Listen here G dont start talking to me in mandem lingo i am not here to argue with anyone except some landians so when you poke me and label Punjabis as this and that of course am gonna reply apart from that ive got nothing against the sane Pakistani. Ive got many Pashtun friends here from light skin to dark yet you dont see me calling them Landians.

Cultural ties with Punjabis only, Punjabi cuisine is adopted by the whole subcontinent we get enough larpers as it is desi identity was first used by overseas Punjabis i think comprehension later everyone started larping but we understand its not the first time.

The entire "Subtle Curry Traits" group on Facebook disproves your point.

Oh bhai is he talking about Pakistani players not fans 🤦🏻‍♂️ no one in Pakistan is that eager to go watch a Crick match in Bombay there was a few Pakistani players who wanted to play in IPL but that was before PSL but that does not correlate to tourism 😂😂 what kind of logic is that.
Well obviously none would want to after being excluded by the Indian govt like that.

First couple seasons, Shoaib was in Kolkotta Knight Riders team.. then things soured off the pitch and sport got dragged in, and it continues.. I think it's BS.. I'd love to see Babar, Rizwan, SS Afridi etc play in the IPL.

and it was tourism, promoted as by Pakistan at the time.. they were very particular where and what cities one could go but Indians were invited, I know people who went and had a good time too.. spl coz we whooped your rear proper proper even. 8-)

The entire "Subtle Curry Traits" group on Facebook disproves your point.
Yh you carry on believing that next time your in Pakistan do pay a visit to Punjab and you'll see how they behave and certainly they will be delighted to show you the curry traits.

Well obviously none would want to after being excluded by the Indian govt like that.
No one wants to go in the first place i can also say countless Landians want to visit Pakistan apart from cricket but you know what ill leave it at that.

Millions of us were disappointed to mate felt real anger, but renouncing your nationality , that makes no sense to me at all.
💯

Even at times where I want to hate Pakistan, I just can't. It's like a part of your identity that you just can't shake off. Just gotta hope for the best while those with power tussle it out politically

Listen here G dont start talking to me in mandem lingo i am not here to argue with anyone except some landians so when you poke me and label Punjabis as this and that of course am gonna reply apart from that ive got nothing against the sane Pakistani. Ive got many Pashtun friends here from light skin to dark yet you dont see me calling them Landians.

Where did I say anything negative about Punjabis?

That’s retarded logic. You can go to bollywood music videos and find Afghans commenting and liking songs too.

Logic fail.

Official languages of Afghanistan are Dari and Pashto while Pakistan's national language is Urdu.

Dari isn't spoken in Pakistan that widely so you don't see Pakistanis play Afghan songs in their weddings, while Pakistanis play bollywood songs in their weddings as Urdu and Hindi are similar to each other

💯

Even at times where I want to hate Pakistan, I just can't. It's like a part of your identity that you just can't shake off. Just gotta hope for the best while those with power tussle it out politically
I mean most people hating Pakistan based on political fiasco now thats totally absurd and frankly retarded if you ask me its like a kid crying over vegetables in his food.

apparently the Pakistanis couldn't get enough of this guy:

1664916707242.png

cope :P

Official languages of Afghanistan are Dari and Pashto while Pakistan's national language is Urdu.

Dari isn't spoken in Pakistan that widely so you don't see Pakistanis play Afghan songs in their weddings, while Pakistanis play bollywood songs in their weddings as Urdu and Hindi are similar to each other
Urdu is spoken drumroll so the different people groups understand and speak to each other what kind of logic is that.

Dari isnt spoken because Afghans are overwhelming Pashtun its not rocket science.

Bollywood songs are sang in Urdu or Punjabi, not Hindi.

And it only makes my point stronger. Afghans that don’t even speak Hindi or Urdu are always commenting on bollywood songs. Does that mean they are part of akhand bharat too?

:lol:

As someone that hasn’t traveled much in Pakistan, your generalizations aren’t really reflecting reality.

Back
Top Bottom