What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

So then why were Pakistanis watching Bhool Bhulaiya 2 and Laal Singh Chaada in theaters if there's no similarities with India? Why are Bollywood songs played in Pakistani weddings?
Sharing linguistic ties is that the only arguement you have by that logic you are British because you can comprehend English and write 😂😂 i mean hindi movies also are screened in Peshawar does that make them Landians logic blown out the window.

Only Punjabis share a similar language with East Punjabis and did you know mr know it all Punjabis in India have the 2nd Highest steppe DNA after Ror Jats.

Punjabis and Sindhis dont share similarities with indians except Sikhs to best understand this you can go look at DNA samples and compare but i know you as a Afghandu Nationalist its pretty tragic to accept that fact i can see the butthurt through the screen.
I once saw a graph at DNALand - I was surprised to see most of northern Pak and India have their roots in Central Asia.

How does cricket and tourism relate?? Go on tell me Landian and since start of PSL no Pakistani wants to even touch IPL its basically a money hording competition not competitive.
It does, dear lord.. how it does !!

I may have mentioned before, I had the chance to be part of a riders group back in 2004 who were heading down to Pak from across Attari for the cricket series there but fate had other plans. My friends still speak really fondly of all the free kebabs etc lmao, they got in the week they were allowed there by people once they learnt these guys were Indians.

"please paisay le lo" they begged, or so I'm told.. but mana kar dia.. despite Sehwag and co doing their thing.

The awam there took a peculiar and particular liking to Laxmipati Balaji.. have no idea why, wouldn't even want to hazard a guess.

here anyway.. lets mess with your old wounds some:

man, I want one more so bad.. almost 20 years since we got a chance to come over to yours and hand you your azzes on a veggie platter.. damn. FIlhaal Ramiz and Sourav hain in charge.. we should hope something comes through sooner rather than later. A whole generation + of insane players going without a chance to be in a test with the other.. it is a crying shame, and a crime on all cricket loving humanity.

every 2 years some shite 20 pop cricket game.. fakk off :pissed:

I once saw a graph at DNALand - I was surprised to see most of northern Pak and India have their roots in Central Asia.
They do its a fact and from the Indian side its mostly Haryanvis and Punjabis but @Mirzali Khan as always is high of retardation some people need to grab a book and read for once.

It does, dear lord.. how it does !!

I may have mentioned before, I had the chance to be part of a riders group back in 2004 who were heading down to Pak from across Attari for the cricket series there but fate had other plans. My friends still speak really fondly of all the free kebabs etc lmao, they got in the week they were allowed there by people once they learnt these guys were Indians.

"please paisay le lo" they begged, or so I'm told.. but mana kar dia.. despite Sehwag and co doing their thing.

The awam there took a peculiar and particular liking to Laxmipati Balaji.. have no idea why, wouldn't even want to hazard a guess.

here anyway.. lets mess with your old wounds some:

man, I want one more so bad.. almost 20 years since we got a chance to come over to yours and hand you your azzes on a veggie platter.. damn. FIlhaal Ramiz and Sourav hain in charge.. we should hope something comes through sooner rather than later. A whole generation + of insane players going without a chance to be in a test with the other.. it is a crying shame, and a crime on all cricket loving humanity.

every 2 years some shite 20 pop cricket game.. fakk off :pissed:
Oh bhai he is talking about Pakistani players not fans 🤦🏻‍♂️ no one in Pakistan is that eager to go watch a Crick match in Bombay there was a few Pakistani players who wanted to play in IPL but that was before PSL but that does not correlate to tourism 😂😂 what kind of logic is that.

Last edited:
Happy to join india
If we were to set religion aside and make best use of our 1.6 billion population.
Maybe something like confederation with retaining sovereignty and that confederation directly administrating Kashmir.

But i don't think so it's possible to set religion aside

Control your brothers in Huddersfield

View attachment 884704

And more in Rochdale, Newcastle...

View attachment 884705
I think its time people of your shudras class explain the whole bacha bazi that goes in Madrasas in KPK and we the outcome like Maulana Diesel 😂 you people are rife with problems but i wont go out my way to point that because were not some pseudo afghan leeches.

Sharing linguistic ties is that the only arguement you have by that logic you are British because you can comprehend English and write 😂😂 i mean hindi movies also are screened in Peshawar does that make them Landians logic blown out the window.

Only Punjabis share a similar language with East Punjabis and did you know mr know it all Punjabis in India have the 2nd Highest steppe DNA after Ror Jats.

Cultural ties as well, Pakistan's national language is Indic. So a lot of people can relate to Indian culture. Its the reason why whenever Pakistanis are overseas they clamor over "desi" identity.

I just say I am Pashtun and educate others about my people and ethnicity in that conversation.
Okay 👍🏻 just don't get banned, I enjoy reading your comments occasionally, especially from the perspective of the other side

I think its time people of your shudras class explain the whole bacha bazi that goes in Madrasas in KPK and we the outcome like Maulana Diesel 😂 you people are rife with problems but i wont go out my way to point that because were not some pseudo afghan leeches.

Bruddah you came after me I didn't even say jack about your people. Just talking about Pakistani mandem behavior and observations got nextman like you mad.

Cultural ties as well, Pakistan's national language is Indic. So a lot of people can relate to Indian culture. Its the reason why whenever Pakistanis are overseas they clamor over "desi" identity.
Cultural ties with Punjabis only, Punjabi cuisine is adopted by the whole subcontinent we get enough larpers as it is desi identity was first used by overseas Punjabis later on everyone started larping but we understand its not the first time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom