Pakistan
Punjab
Saraiki
Pakhtun
Baloch Lewa
on and on

Our Indian "friends"

enough said

Pashtuns and Baloch are minorities and are combined 20%, the majority of Pakistan and Pakistani diaspora share cultural similarities and kinship with Indians.

Using Baloch and Pashtuns to prove how "un-indian" Pakistan is, is quite unfair frankly.

Pashtuns and Baloch are minorities and are combined 20%, the majority of Pakistan and Pakistani diaspora share cultural similarities and kinship with Indians.

Using Baloch and Pashtuns to prove how "un-indian" Pakistan is, is quite unfair frankly.
as you can see there are 5 videos- of punjab, saraiki, Pakhtun, baloch, sindh and could have went with more, unless you want me to remove Pakhtuns and Baloch from the list and make it 3 instead of 5 cause its hurting your feelings, I don't see the point

Can you tell that to your cricketers most of them cry like little girls to play the IPL.
How does cricket and tourism relate?? Go on tell me Landian and since start of PSL no Pakistani wants to even touch IPL its basically a money hording competition not competitive.

as you can see there are 5 videos, unless you want me to remove Pakhtuns and Baloch from the list and make it 3 instead of 5 cause its hurting your feelings, I don't see the point

Population proportion and how real life is played out can't be represented by videos.

If that was the case then Pakistanis wouldn't be on Subtle Curry Traits sharing relatable memes with Indians and Bengalis.

Punjabis and Sindhis dont share similarities with indians except Sikhs to best understand this you can go look at DNA samples and compare but i know you as a Afghandu Nationalist its pretty tragic to accept that fact i can see the butthurt through the screen.

Population proportion and how real life is played out can't be represented by videos.

If that was the case then Pakistanis wouldn't be on Subtle Curry Traits sharing relatable memes with Indians and Bengalis.
I mean on a average the Pashtuns of Peshawar valley are the same looking as any other Northern Pakistani the only ones you would find different are Waziris who look more Tajik than anything else not adding Kashmiris to the equation. Also since your a Punjabi hater on a average Pakistan Punjabis consume the most meat and that in variety from camels, goats, Buffalos etc so lets get out of this false curry bravado mentality especially from idiots like yourself

Punjabis and Sindhis dont share similarities with indians except Sikhs to best understand this you can go look at DNA samples and compare but i know you as a Afghandu Nationalist its pretty tragic to accept that fact i can see the butthurt through the screen.

So then why were Pakistanis watching Bhool Bhulaiya 2 and Laal Singh Chaada in theaters if there's no similarities with India? Why are Bollywood songs played in Pakistani weddings?

Also since your a Punjabi hater

I don't hate anyone 💝

How does cricket and tourism relate?? Go on tell me Landian and since start of PSL no Pakistani wants to even touch IPL its basically a money hording competition not competitive.
Had it not been the generational cousin marriages and its after effect you too would have known how they are related,

Besides your mental situation ,i too agree their should not be any tourism.

Stop arguing amongst yourselves about your backgrounds we are all Pakistanis.
Its time we bust the whole hatred spread against Punjabis when in reality @Mirzali Khan sister is probably roaming around the chenab basin picking litter to sell. It is wrong to stereotype Punjabis all the time

Had it not been the generational cousin marriages and its after effect you too would have known how they are related,

Besides your mental situation ,i too agree their should not be any tourism.
You absolute smackhead do you even know the meaning of tourism i know being a sanghi is hard sometime but at least sort your bloody head out first you arent going to be reincarnated as a landian next time if you do not sort these problems out buddy.

Are you a false flag?

Pakistan is much better than India in many ways.
As a mater of fact the worse of Pak is better than best of India any time. (Minus the saffron propoganda) Ask me, my inlaws are from India.

Its time we bust the whole hatred spread against Punjabis when in reality @Mirzali Khan sister is probably roaming around the chenab basin picking litter to sell. It is wrong to stereotype Punjabis all the time

Control your brothers in Huddersfield

1664915463152.png

And more in Rochdale, Newcastle...

1664915520473.png

Back
Top Bottom