What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

44% of Indians are retarted AF ...

I'll give a serious/non-emotional reply here on what I feel (not necessarily right but what I think) - if the British weren't here and partition didn't happen

- If the British weren't here India wouldn't exist but be multiple states

- 2nd- If they came and Partition didn't happen, even then I don't think it would have ended in civil war as suggested cause the Indus regions rarely saw communal violence compared to other regions cause of multiple reasons- if they didn't have cammunal voilance, than civl war is a long shot

But after the partition - I don't think it's possible, our parent's generations had a deep hatred for the other side cause of what they saw and heard, what our grandfathers etc experienced
- Its idiotic to expect them to sing kumba ya after such violence

2- Pakistanis are nationalists with the highest % of people willing to fight to defend their countries, I wouldn't call myself a practicing Muslims per se but I am a nationalist- so the idea that Pakistan is just religious nationalism is BS
Its beyond that and violent means won't lead to any results

Those wanting reunification should instead focus on lessening tensions not this

Last edited:
44% of Indians are retarted AF ...

I'll give a serious/non-emotional reply here on what I feel (not necessarily right but what I think) - if the British weren't here and partition didn't happen

- If the British weren't here India wouldn't exist but be multiple states

-
If the British weren't here, then Marathas would have taken largest chunk of India much earliar and Hinduised from last 200yrs.

Happy to join india
If we were to set religion aside and make best use of our 1.6 billion population.
Maybe something like confederation with retaining sovereignty and that confederation directly administrating Kashmir.

But i don't think so it's possible to set religion aside

On the topic, in next 50years, India is going to be the biggest economy in the world, it will interesting to see the reaction of pakistani people and the state to watch this rising behemoth who is also their mortal enemy next door.

Happy to join india
If we were to set religion aside and make best use of our 1.6 billion population.
Maybe something like confederation with retaining sovereignty and that confederation directly administrating Kashmir.

It is possible given the rise of ex-muslim community in the subcontinent.
As Hindu majority India achieven greatness again, the muslim of the region would stop looking at the Arab Muslim world. And most will go back and find solace in native Indic spritualism in Hindu vedic dharma to buddism, Jainism and Sikhism.
Sikhism was a Punjabi origin religion, Pakistanis can join the fold and become Khalistan, a friendly state within Akhanda Bharat.

Last edited:
They just want the land, not the people. Akhand Bharat!
Pretty much this and the "Hindu-ization" as suggested by the suriya dude

No way we'd want that, rather die than give up our centeries old land and way of life to some sicko's

Do not believe in this things.
I also doing surveys for my college work but even my sample size is bigger.
This survey has only 5815 people.very small, compared to population, so conclusions are irrelevant.
Don't believe this

On the topic, in next 50years, India is going to be the biggest economy in the world, it will interesting to see the reaction of pakistani people and the state to watch this rising behemoth who is also their mortal enemy next door.

It is possible given the rise of ex-muslim community in the subcontinent.
As Hindu majority India achieven greatness again, the muslim of the region would stop looking at the Arab Muslim world. And most will go back and find solace in native Indic spritualism in Hindu vedic dharma to buddism, Jainism and Sikhism.
Sikhism was a Punjabi origin religion, Pakistanis can join the fold and become Khalistan, a friendly state within Akhanda Bharat.
I am kinda one - don't want it , absolutely love Pakistan to death

Second- they look at Arab Muslim world cause they are hated by yall lol- fix yourself first
Third- no one wants to be a Sikh or Jain or any other thing

Just clarify, the want Pakistan to become a part of India and not other way round. Both have different implications
not only that but want to become Hindu, jain or whatever
If not than our historical lands should be taken over - I am like brah

We have to be a bunch of baighairat to be happy about it lol

Last edited:
That 44% of the sample is likely on the spectrum. To onboard a basket case like Pakistan would be death knell for India.

Hindu majority India achieven greatness again, the muslim of the region would stop looking at the Arab Muslim world. And most will go back and find solace in native Indic spritualism in Hindu vedic dharma to buddism, Jainism and Sikhism.
Original Vedic Hindustani monotheism rejects idolatry, exactly the same as Muslim belief, so it is you who needs to return to the original faith. Also, when people lose belief in God and become atheist they replace unseen God with their own gods/idols and do not seek solace in whatever god preferences you have.

You can reunite with Zardari, Billawaja ka Bhutto, Noora and his 6 months main bacha paida kerna wali record holder Beti.
Pakistanis will be more then happy to export these for the purpose of reunification.

You can reunite with Zardari, Billawaja ka Bhutto, Noora and his 6 months main bacha paida kerna wali record holder Beti.
Pakistanis will be more then happy to export these for the purpose of reunification.

You forgot about the traitor Mir Bajwa.

But if true survey will happen in Pakistan,
more than 90% will agree unification with China, If choice is India or China,

If US or Europe were our neighbors, then all Pakistanis prefer Europe or US,
Because of Strong Currency, Beautiful Places, Hot Girls and Secularism,

Its not 44 percent but around 60 these Sanghis are looking for the superior DNA sperm and for the conversion of modern day Pakistanis 😂 they are grasping at straws whenever someone mentions Akhand Bharat they literally turn red over their ability to do zilch this is mainstream view inside Randistan.

War is inevitable in the future and I suggest fellow Pakistanis stock up on all their weaponry we ain't letting some sanghis enter the Chenab basin.

Happy to join india

And this is what is wrong with the average ex muslim/ Liberals mate am 100 percent willing to provide you financial help if you get the fck out of Pakistan and move to India please do let me know

Back
Top Bottom