What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Yes please ban tourism its not like Pakistanis are itching to get a glimpse of Mumbai slums, frankly its the other way around most Indians want to visit Pakistan and its better you stay the fk away.
Can you tell that to your cricketers most of them cry like little girls to play the IPL.

Bharatis have the utmost hate towards Pakistanis
I lived with 4 Indian roommates & I am sure no one wants my negative views on this topic
Which retard made this thread ?!

Well let me be frank your the biggest spastic I've seen on this forum till date 😂😂 i don't know how you people disregard basic levels of intelligence and observations.

You are Brain Fart:
brain.jpg

So, by that definition.. every smart thinks he is a fool and others are intelligent ?

is that true ? yes it is.. socho, gawr kro is baat pe thordi der

Chal Ja Indian Railway Line Per Ja Ker Hung,
Iss Forum Per Na Hung,
Philosophy Kay Professor

2- Pakistanis are nationalists with the highest % of people willing to fight to defend their countries, I wouldn't call myself a practicing Muslims per se but I am a nationalist- so the idea that Pakistan is just religious nationalism is BS

Pakistan is religious nationalism, as it isn't an ethnicity but a concocted nationality tied to religion.

Happy to join india
If we were to set religion aside and make best use of our 1.6 billion population.
Maybe something like confederation with retaining sovereignty and that confederation directly administrating Kashmir.

But i don't think so it's possible to set religion aside

I won't join india, but won't mind joining Afghanistan.

Sikhism was a Punjabi origin religion, Pakistanis can join the fold and become Khalistan, a friendly state within Akhanda Bharat.

Already happening in diaspora. Lots of bhai bhai talk.

You can reunite with Zardari, Billawaja ka Bhutto, Noora and his 6 months main bacha paida kerna wali record holder Beti.
Pakistanis will be more then happy to export these for the purpose of reunification.

They rule and represent Pakistan lmao

But if true survey will happen in Pakistan,
more than 90% will agree unification with China, If choice is India or China,

If US or Europe were our neighbors, then all Pakistanis prefer Europe or US,
Because of Strong Currency, Beautiful Places, Hot Girls and Secularism,

White girl wave ended in 2016

Now its Latinas and Turks.

The land of Pakistan is Scythian land it is as alien as Iran is to India even when you ask a Sikh he does not have the balls to say Khalistan in Pakistan because he knows these are not your average gangu Muslims we have been guarding the western frontier for centuries the Lindus can try all they want.

SCYTHIAN LAND LMFAOOOOOOO

That was pretty big strategic blunder Indians made in '71. They should have stayed in BD at the time.

LOL...and have BDs split india again... indians learnt their lesson first time around.

and they dislike indians more than a lot of other people too lol because of whats happening with Indian Muslims

Except for cuck Lahoris, everyone's pretty solid, we are soft

All large city bhai, have this sane problem are full of lefty liberal who spout rubbish

Lahore is no different lol

I won't join india, but won't mind joining Afghanistan.
Why on earth would you want to join with that shytehole? it really is a double-edged sword for you all, nuking yourselves would be preferrable to joining either.

the only connection you Indian people have with Pakistan is the Indian Muslims who came in 1947. Rest of Pakistanis country has zilch to do with india culture.

No Indian Punjabi music and culture is pretty big in Lahore. Pakistan's national language is Urdu which is also similar to Hindi and India also speaks Urdu. Bollywood movies are big in Pakistan and among Pakistani diaspora.

If Pakistanis have nothing to do with Indian culture then the facebook group "Subtle Curry Traits" wouldn't have Pakistanis on it and harping desi memes.

the only connection you Indian people have with Pakistan is the Indian Muslims who came in 1947. Rest of Pakistanis country has zilch to do with india culture.

No Indian Punjabi music and culture is pretty big in Lahore. Pakistan's national language is Urdu which is also similar to Hindi and India also speaks Urdu. Bollywood movies are big in Pakistan and among Pakistani diaspora.

If Pakistanis have nothing to do with Indian culture then the facebook group "Subtle Curry Traits" wouldn't have Pakistanis on it and harping desi memes.

Why on earth would you want to join with that shytehole? it really is a double-edged sword for you all, nuking yourselves would be more preferrable to joining either.

Don't want to right now, as the original poster said but wouldn't mind it.

My people are in Afghanistan

Bharatis have the utmost hate towards Pakistanis

But Pakistanis don't hate back!

Last edited:
their genocidal dislike for our people aside

Pakistan
Punjab
Saraiki
Pakhtun
Baloch/ Makrani Lewa
Sindh
on and on

Our land, and people are distinct and beautiful- all of it in its diversity needs to be protected, loved, and cherished by promoting our cultures and also by making the country great

Our Indian "friends"

enough said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom