What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Urdu isn't an official language in Afghanistan
didnt stop afghani bacha baz homies from speakin it.
Whats that bout?
And what happened in april?

Some of them literally have white people weddings wear they wear English clothes and everything šŸ¤£

Ask him about the afghanis living in the west? The slutty chicks and haji sb inc selling pork and booze.

Whats that bout?

Saaris aren't worn in Afg/KPK/Balochistan but is worn in India and other parts in Pakistan.

April is when Imran Khan got kicked out.

Whats that bout?
Its not even urdu Majority of Afghans speak Pashtun because they are a majority whilst Pakistan has different people groups and for them to stay intact Urdu is there for that role. Whilst Afghanis Larp Urdu to get a visa.

Saaris aren't worn in Afg/KPK/Balochistan but is worn in India and other parts in Pakistan.

Saris where šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ omg this kid šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Some of them literally have white people weddings where they wear English clothes and everything šŸ¤£

This is common to every place West of Pakistan.

Even Arabs have brides wear white dresses.

Saris are worn by urdu speakers coz its part of their culture.
As for IK, for fking real ?
IK got booted and you became citizen of an imaginery state? Like fukin 97% of this forum supports the guy (he is essentially an idiot).

P.S: I dont support asswipes like Noonitoons or jayala mofos.

What do you actually support? Merger of KP and Balochistan with Afghanistan?

Or the independence of KP + Balochistan as one state? šŸ¤”

Its not even urdu Majority of Afghans speak Pashtun because they are a majority whilst Pakistan has different people groups and for them to stay intact Urdu is there for that role. Whilst Afghanis Larp Urdu to get a visa.

Saris where šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ omg this kid šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@DESERT FIGHTER is a Baluch too which makes this schooling funny and ironic.

Saris are worn by urdu speakers coz its part of their culture.
As for IK, for fking real ?
IK got booted and you became citizen of an imaginery state? Like fukin 97% of this forum supports the guy (he is essentially an idiot).

P.S: I dont support asswipes like Noonitoons or jayala mofos.

I am Pashtun-American, we exist, there's nothing wrong in that or identifying as that.

Screenshot_20221005-023955_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am Pashtun-American, we exist, there's nothing wrong in that or identifying as that.
No problem but dont act like a namak haram gulmarjan.

Back
Top Bottom