What's new

Indians bashed and thrashed by Pakistanis in their Show

its not the first time that mr. goswasi has got the treatment

The pity is that they could cut out only 6 minutes in a whole 45 minutes program to lake them look good.

I dont see anybody being 'bashed and thrashed' ! Yes, there is a debate; both sides accusing, heckling, sometimes abusing each other (Pakistani side more than Arnab). I thought there is a physical fight :omghaha:

Taking pride in small things makes you even smaller :laughcry:

The pity is that they could cut out only 6 minutes in a whole 45 minutes program to lake them look good.

Tells you something.. One of Pakistani panelist actually ran away in the middle of the program :woot:

I dont see anybody being 'bashed and thrashed' ! Yes, there is a debate; both sides accusing, heckling, sometimes abusing each other (Pakistani side more than Arnab). I thought there is a physical fight :omghaha:

Taking pride in small things makes you even smaller :laughcry:

There is no option for Pakistani members since there are no big things to take pride in (on this front)

you guys should have checked the first 6 minutes where he kept on calling pakistan a failed state...lol one pakistani panelist atleast ran away in the middle of the debate.
PS:- i sometimes don't like arnab goswami's debates , whats the point in calling these pak panelists on the show, its pretty obvious they are gonna support their country no matter how wrong they are!

Typical Pakistani methodology to cherry pick 6 minutes from a 45 minute show into a separate clip to change the tone of the whole show. Fake pictures/videos have become a hallmark of Pakistan lately..

Every time I switch to Arnab's channel he is owning and insulting some Pakistani or the other. It makes me feel so sorry for the Pakistani guests that I switch the channel out of pity. I don't know why every time Arnab insults Pakistanis yet they keep coming back for more.

Is money everything in life ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one was good really. Ao le lo

Sorry buddy whatever we do we can't match your Brilliant IndiaTV creations. Whenever im blue I watch IndiaTV and I have true Love for IndiaTV trust me.

Don't accept things openly like you watch Indian news channel and movies. You might get fatwa against your sins

I remember on air raping of Arnab by Musharraf. That was a classic.

Every time I switch to Arnab's channel he is owning and insulting some Pakistani or the other. It makes me feel so sorry for the Pakistani guests that I switch the channel out of pity. I don't know why every time Arnab insults Pakistanis yet they keep coming back for more.

Is money everything in life ?

Exactly my feelings.

I remember on air raping of Arnab by Musharraf. That was a classic.

Other countries take pride on their international influence and war victories. Its heartening to see that you come so low that you are taking pride on news channel discussion coz you have neither one

Bashing Pakistan is part of Indian culture - That's the only way they can sooth their ultra micro ego. But why these idiots participate in these comedy shows, If there is need send some Punjabi stage actors who are more suitable for this.

Bashing Pakistan is part of Indian culture - That's the only way they can sooth their ultra micro ego. But why these idiots participate in these comedy shows, If there is need send some Punjabi stage actors who are more suitable for this.

I'd pay to see that.

Khabar naak vs Arnab Goswami.

Maybe your retired Generals get paid to appear :)

Back
Top Bottom