What's new

Indians bashed and thrashed by Pakistanis in their Show

In general most Indian reporters/talk show hosts are obnoxious. I feel stressed just watching them speak. They need to tone down the theatrics and focus on the subject at hand in a level headed manner.

Totally agree with you on the Indian reporters/talk show hosts man. Have yeah seen Karan Thapar? Whats up with the bow tie? I find Pakistani talk show hosts more neutral and less irritating than the Indian ones.

'failed state','bankrupt', 'epicenter of terror', 'will get smashed', "after how many humiliations will your state learn a lesson?" etc. If you watch the last 20 minutes, you will see that the Pakistani guests were made silent by Arnab. So, why this cheap and wrong title???

Cheap shots.

See my point? The guy is a tool.

@Truth Finder still your army is scared to deal with us still USA soldiers in Afghanistan pretty much depend on us

Last edited by a moderator:
yup after US navy seals catching OBL in abottabad :omghaha:

Oh an other keyboard hindu warrior, do you have any proof that Ossama was there? Or you talk from your behind like your media after watching bollywood massala?

Kid i was talking about "rape" issue, wich is very common in you Great MAA BHARAT :lol:

its not the first time that mr. goswasi has got the treatment

Both your Pakistanis were dodging the real questions and third on stormed out ditching the argument. I went through the whole and found 5 minutes cut out to make feel good victory, even after cutting out parts you people are still in denial. You people are so petty when it comes to choosing titles.

very good mental masturbat*** and
iam not u to talk like u from behind....another ********* from the land of purrrrr: :lol:

Actually you wanted to troll, but i kick you a$$, now you havn't any argument and you are acting like raped girl :lol:----anbd thank god i am from land of pure and land od rapes :laughcry:

Totally agree with you on the Indian reporters/talk show hosts man. Have yeah seen Karan Thapar? Whats up with the bow tie? I find Pakistani talk show hosts more neutral and less irritating than the Indian ones.

I think they try hard to prove how smart they are in what ever little space is given to them,even it comes in the way of respecting the guests and conducting an effective interview. They also want to make it dramatic and entertaining to the audience by asking "hard questions". That style of journalism exists in western nations too, namely hard talk and interviews of David Frost. But for some reason, it doesn't seem obnoxious. I think it is a very thin line.

I think they try to hard to prove how smart they are in what ever little space is given to them,even it comes in the way of respecting the guests and conducting an effective interview. They also want to make it dramatic and entertaining to the audience by asking "hard questions". That style of journalism exists in western nations too, namely hard talk and interviews of David Frost. But for some reason, it doesn't seem obnoxious. I think it is a very thin line.

TRPs man .... TRPs. that's the new god of telly.

Why was he interrupting every single answer by any of the guests? At least give them time to speak and get their point across. Secondly I have seen shows where Indian journalists and anchor persons get invited to the show and with all their differences of opinion they discuss the issues civilly. The last time i saw one the Indian guest was very civil and didn't resort to shouting and becoming rude in order to prove a point. But i guess thats the sad part most Indians think Pakistanis are brainwashed into hating anything related to India, but they more than often forget that the people don't get to see them portrayed in an evil way unlike Indian media does. Obviously exceptions might be there but generally the media is not obnoxious towards Indians while still trying to cover the basic issues at hand.

Well i dono how many threads opened here in PDF with a edited video (selected parts which satisfy ones requirement)...... and getting multiple 0rgsms watching them..... selecting Arnab (and his whole group) and India TV as specimen for indian media would be stupid.... It will be like taking Hafiz Saeed and Zaid Hamid for entire Pakistani popullation....

I have said this before... India has close to 1000 channels and barring few every channel has their own current affairs programme and 100s of 24/7 news channles are there in india.... I hardly seen any clipping from any other channels from india being used for scoring brownie points..... Btw Arnab does the same with indian guests too....

Well i dono how many threads opened here in PDF with a edited video (selected parts which satisfy ones requirement)...... and getting multiple 0rgsms watching them..... selecting Arnab (and his whole group) and India TV as specimen for indian media would be stupid.... It will be like taking Hafiz Saeed and Zaid Hamid for entire Pakistani popullation....

I have said this before... India has close to 1000 channels and barring few every channel has their own current affairs programme and 100s of 24/7 news channles are there in india.... I hardly seen any clipping from any other channels from india being used for scoring brownie points..... Btw Arnab does the same with indian guests too....

As I said elsewhere, doctored/selective video and fake pictures are becoming a hallmark of Pakistani posts..

Typical Pakistani methodology to cherry pick 6 minutes from a 45 minute show into a separate clip to change the tone of the whole show. Fake pictures/videos have become a hallmark of Pakistan lately..

perfect reading. I could not have put it better.

Arnab and Maaroof Raza. Some Pakistani panelists tremble when they see Arnab and Maaroof expose their lies.

That Kasoori Methi will always rant about caste divisions in India forgetting theocratic Sunni Pakistan and Syed Tariq Peerzada will be drifting between Pakistani/Indian accent and American accent of English.

the only somewhat sensible person worth debating with from the Pakistani side is Zafar Hilaly and also one retired army officer from Karachi who acknowledged that Pakistani forces were supported by jihadists in Kargil.

Back
Top Bottom