What's new

Indian War Hero Charged with Cowardice

Yes, tur but the 71,000 to be close not 93000 was due to lack of supplies, fuel and ammunition and naval blockade of of East Pakistan. Had the veggies known that they can defeat Pakistan Army militarily the veggies would not have trained Muqti Bani Terrorists for 20 years.

Veggie back stabbers will never be able to harm Pakistan militarily. :pakistan:

What do you mean by veggie? :pakistan: :pakistan:

Are you indians really that naive? how are you still one? north indians hate south indians, kashmiris hate all of you, east india hates west india. get your head out of the toilet will ya.. (if you even have one).

self delete :lost my mind to troller

Last edited:
ok well you sitting at home and your sister and wife are out in bombay for shopping and get raped. isn't that how india is? or you forgot.

self delete : lost my mind to troller

Last edited:
no need respond to troller sonic-boom. Just report them and ignore them.
You are only helping trollers.

Look what our "cowardice" army did to the martial merd e momins......90000 of them...

attachment.php

and this

ceasefire.jpg

and this

Surrender2.jpg

:rofl:

this is what Pakistani generals are famous for doing

59802_149666688404417_100000832604151_218664_4474636_n.jpg

Should still hurt to know 93000 brave Pakistani martial race surrendered to those veggie Dravidians...how did that happen to the brave Pakistanis... Any thoughts on that lil boy.

thats why i am pro taliban...they would die ...they would fight without logistics...but they would never TAP-OUT.... :)

the world cant just have enough of them ... :)

thats why i am pro taliban...they would die ...they would fight without logistics...but they would never TAP-OUT.... :)

the world cant just have enough of them ... :)

Err.... you do know that a strain of that particular species is presently involved in blowing up things in Pakistan, don't you?

Err.... you do know that a strain of that particular species is presently involved in blowing up things in Pakistan, don't you?

:) 95 percent of the attacks are against the army , ISI , police and the paid tribal militia.

thats simple.i am first a muslim, then a pakistani. other wise there was no reason for seperation from the india.was there any??

my ideology is that we should not support any one who has killed 2 million of the muslims. either its indians in kashmir, israelis in palestine or americans in iraq....

how much a hypocrate i will be if i support kashmiris and palestinians, but ignore dead and amputated mulims of afghanistan and iraq. yes indeed i will be a hypocrate.

:) 95 percent of the attacks are against the army , ISI , police and the paid tribal militia.

thats simple.i am first a muslim, then a pakistani. other wise there was no reason for seperation from the india.was there any??

my ideology is that we should not support any one who has killed 2 million of the muslims. either its indians in kashmir, israelis in palestine or americans in iraq....

how much a hypocrate i will be if i support kashmiris and palestinians, but ignore dead and amputated mulims of afghanistan and iraq. yes indeed i will be a hypocrate.
Killing of civilians in Meena Bazaar , Khyber Bazaar , Bara Mosque, Muharram.....

Just read my signature....

We are not supporting Americans we are getting rid of these lunatics who are killing our civilians.... What goal did they achive by killing 200 women and children in Meena bazaar?? Tell me?

Its not about the american support at all... Its power game.... The TTP groups been fighting between themselves for long?? why ... What american support was there... Its about the drug money, Smuggled cars and Power..... When they saw the Pak Army will get the power from them they united and started attacks on Pakistan...

In swat if someone refuse to give their daughter he was hanged in khoni chowk..... Thats some good islam is it? Thank god Pak army freed Swatians from such "ISLAM"

u might have a perverted brain to get to that conclusion..

however..

that would be like saying in pakistan.. like u.. everyone might have been born by rape...

like when asked who ur dad is... u might have to say 10 ppls name u doubt.. who could be ur dad.. it could be the mullah, the taliban, the alqaeda, the ttp, ur neighbour, ur.. brother... whoever... cos it was dark.. and someone did it on alleyway..

like it or not... india aint like that honey...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh GAWD i love you abraham!

Killing of civilians in Meena Bazaar , Khyber Bazaar , Bara Mosque, Muharram.....

Just read my signature....

We are not supporting Americans we are getting rid of these lunatics who are killing our civilians.... What goal did they achive by killing 200 women and children in Meena bazaar?? Tell me?

Its not about the american support at all... Its power game.... The TTP groups been fighting between themselves for long?? why ... What american support was there... Its about the drug money, Smuggled cars and Power..... When they saw the Pak Army will get the power from them they united and started attacks on Pakistan...

In swat if someone refuse to give their daughter he was hanged in khoni chowk..... Thats some good islam is it? Thank god Pak army freed Swatians from such "ISLAM"

now read this in detail,

- the mena bazar bomb blast was not done by TTP..... no one claimed it. it was a false flag operation.TTP made a clear statement about it that they were not involved in it. neither were they involved in data darbar blast as the police investigations also said that.

- till 2007 there were no bomblasts or direct threats from TTP, but it started to happen due to the following factors,

a. operation cannon ball which was organised by MO
b. BB bhutto killed in which MI was "allegedly" involved (as per all evidence and media)
c. lal masjid masacare
d. battle of bajaur to hunt aimen alzahwari (the faqir muhammad was linked with fazllullah in sawat)
e. man hunt for amjad farooq and abu zubaydah which have been the biggest man hunt of pakistan history
f. 117 court marshalls in PAF
g. 6 death sentences in PAF
h. 2 abduction of SSG soldies who never wanted to take part in the lal masjid operation
i. Drone Attacks
j . the battle in SWA and NWA was infact the battle for INDUS HIGHWAY. remember once the taliban took control of kohat tunnel and there was a huge battle. it was just that the taliban wanted to stop NATO convoys.

thanks... :)

PS : if you want pak army number of the SSG guys , i can give you ... :) i will also give you their names and the supreme court verdict.... :)

Last edited:
Look what our "cowardice" army did to the martial merd e momins......90000 of them...

attachment.php

and this

ceasefire.jpg

and this

Surrender2.jpg

this is what Pakistani generals are famous for doing

59802_149666688404417_100000832604151_218664_4474636_n.jpg

Well we also have many things to share about the so called bravery of supposed mighty IA but let's leave it for some other time. Why answer low class trolls like you. Trolls come and go. Hope to see you on your travel to afBANistan.

:azn:

this never happened bro...trust me. its propaganda. even the lashes video was fake and the publisher himself acknowledged that it was fake , but till that time the battle of sawat already had been fought.

Back
Top Bottom