What's new

Indian War Hero Charged with Cowardice

Yeah this is pretty tangential. What are you doing posting on PDF anyways? have a good time!.

Tangential?

You proposed a line of thought, I applied it to PLA unmodified, where's the tangent unless in your original post?

Having good times with my gf who is Chinese btw, Ty.

Tangential?

You proposed a line of thought, I applied it to PLA unmodified, where's the tangent unless in your original post?

Having good times with my gf who is Chinese btw, Ty.

Ok? Your military covered up an act of cowardice because it is conscious more of public perception than military performance. I point to the cover ups that happened after corruption scandals and you start raising the subject of corruption itself.

Also thanks for the info, hope you two get along better than Indians and Chinese do here. ;)

Are you indians really that naive? how are you still one? north indians hate south indians, kashmiris hate all of you, east india hates west india. get your head out of the toilet will ya.. (if you even have one).

Oh frick, please disregard that thanks. I was trying out my iPod Touch surfing PDF (was curious) and my big stupid thumb pressed the thank button instead of second page.

Ok? Your military covered up an act of cowardice because it is conscious more of public perception than military performance. I point to the cover ups that happened after corruption scandals and you start raising the subject of corruption itself.

Also thanks for the info, hope you two get along better than Indians and Chinese do here. ;)

Its an allegation ttill now ... man I'll call it a night, Im not about to get into a ******** Internet fist fight on new years.... Happy new year to you enjoy!!!

We pretty much do,
thank you.

lol happy new year to you guys as well...

speaking of inter-national relations...i'm about to pick up 4 of my friends on my way to SF now..to watch the fireworks show. They are Indian, Viet , Japanese and Chinese. At the end of the day it all comes down to having a good relationship with the people we know face-to-face.

Have a good new year guys. See ya all the next year!

lol happy new year to you guys as well...

speaking of inter-national relations...i'm about to pick up 4 of my friends on my way to SF now..to watch the fireworks show. They are Indian, Viet , Japanese and Chinese. At the end of the day it all comes down to having a good relationship with the people we know face-to-face.

Have a good new year guys. See ya all the next year!

Melting pot FTW Right? We shouldn't really look at each other by our ethnicity. Canada for one is not a place where we/I judge each other/others by ethnicity, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Going by this allegation and pathetic/racist comments made by Chinese and Pakistani members then the whole PLA is words most sick organization. Scams are prevalent and many swept under the carpet till today, how India breached the LAC in 1962, how they fled from their gains made in 1962, how they ran backwards with tails in their legs during chola incident is testimony to the fact that gallantry, cowardice and dishonesty is evident in this army as well.

As far as Pakistani army is concerned then India knows PA's gallantry more than any one. How they are running this nation like landlords needs not to go into details about scams and gates.

ok well you sitting at home and your sister and wife are out in bombay for shopping and get raped. isn't that how india is? or you forgot.

is this your past experience in mumbai ??

Should still hurt to know 93000 brave Pakistani martial race surrendered to those veggie Dravidians...how did that happen to the brave Pakistanis... Any thoughts on that lil boy.

Yes, tur but the 71,000 to be close not 93000 was due to lack of supplies, fuel and ammunition and naval blockade of of East Pakistan. Had the veggies known that they can defeat Pakistan Army militarily the veggies would not have trained Muqti Bani Terrorists for 20 years.

Veggie back stabbers will never be able to harm Pakistan militarily. :pakistan:

Yes, tur but the 71,000 to be close not 93000 was due to lack of supplies, fuel and ammunition and naval blockade of of East Pakistan. Had the veggies known that they can defeat Pakistan Army militarily the veggies would not have trained Muqti Bani Terrorists for 20 years.

Veggie back stabbers will never be able to harm Pakistan militarily. :pakistan:

baal ki khaal mat nikalo ji.

Back
Top Bottom