What's new

Indian War Hero Charged with Cowardice

the mods wont like me for saying this, and i may be censured for it. But i dont care.

as far as i am concerned, all non-Pakistanis here are GUESTS. Be extra careful and behave yourselves and dont inflame tensions

and i dont need to hear these things like Newtons law and this and that, because that equal and opposite reaction can be shoved up all of yours as it is kaacha and not even prepared yet

the mods wont like me for saying this, and i may be censured for it. But i dont care.

as far as i am concerned, all non-Pakistanis here are GUESTS. Be extra careful and behave yourselves and dont inflame tensions

and i dont need to hear these things like Newtons law and this and that, because that equal and opposite reaction can be shoved up all of yours as it is kaacha and not even prepared yet

As for the bolded part
Then its good you are not in charge of running things out here.;)

As for rest of your post..you can take your "I am big bad bully" attitude to someone who gives a $hit!

@abu

As far as I'm concerned, it is your countrymen who start spewing out sh!t any chance they get at an Indian article. Be it technology, economy, history or national issues, your countrymen are quick to bring the level of the topic down. For an example, this topic was a flame to bring down Indians anyway, however when given an answer back they simply can't take it and cry "trolling".. Any India-pak topic you people sure manage to bring the chinese into the conversation. Maybe it's your own insecurity about your nation? :rolleyes:

i always recommend two sites to any smart alec who thinks he is up for foul mouthed blabbering ... those are..

******************** there is only pakistanis there.. hardly any activity.. but u can open ur trap as much as u want

Pakistan Forum - Topix very limited moderation.. .but u can open as well as receive a lot of nice words.. but u shud be ready to face it.. .

leave this forum as it is.. cos u hardly find any forum where in ppl discuss intelligently..

however occasionally there will be an instigator.. and then from there it goes haywire..

by the way one way to stop indians on this forum is to either ban every indian.. or else stop discussing about india.. as simple as that..

As for the bolded part
Then its good you are not in charge of running things out here.;)

As for rest of your post..you can take your "I am big bad bully" attitude to someone who gives a $hit!

go cry me a river, hindustani

and to u other hindustanis --- if you don't like the forum or how things go about, then go get lost coz i assure you, you won't be missed

by the way, does anybody here have pictures or know of any pictures of the I.N.S. Kukri prior to and subsequent to the PN torpedo attack?

been trying to find some

go cry me a river, hindustani

and to u other hindustanis --- if you don't like the forum or how things go about, then go get lost coz i assure you, you won't be missed

why are you taking matters in your own hand??

you are neither webmaster or mods. but honestly, i really like how you are frustrated. poor buy, can't do anything about indian on this forum. :cry:.......:smitten:

Should still hurt to know 93000 brave Pakistani martial race surrendered to those veggie Dravidians...how did that happen to the brave Pakistanis... Any thoughts on that lil boy.

Geographic advantage.

Nothing else.

nope, can't! :)

don't need to though.....we already know what happened to indian jatt, kinectic, and the other indian trolls who earned themselves a one-way all expenses paid trip ticket to AfBANistan.

control your countrymen and tell them to contribute without yapping and trolling capiche

Back
Top Bottom