What's new

Indian video about Greek Rafales,involves Pakistan again...

They mostly are online bullies because of the points I highlighted earlier - they simply cannot accept faults as a national character. If one was to find an analogy it would be fascist italy sadly - so lost in the superiority of their race being projected that under the auger of rapid economic growth they first launched conflicts that led to millions dead, allied with bigger powers under the guise of being protected, persecuted their own based upon a political myth disguised as religion and eventually faced destruction of their entire people. Regardless of who is in power such an approach can only go so far.

The qualities that are prized in most other nations are given the opposite value in India.

Width of heart is the first indicator of greatness in our religion/culture and hospitality is the hallmark of my people. We take a lot of pride in those qualities and imbibe them in our children. Kanjoos (cheap people) are publicly shamed. In India that - is a mark of pride.

I have been to India and all I met is selfish, kanjoos people bereft of any hospitality or kind-heartedness.

Last edited:
What Bollywood universe do Indians live in?

ESH-zMdW4AM-f-6.jpg

Dada, proud and emotional is one thing, idiotic and fascistic is another. Too much in India of the latter nowadays.

West Bengal BJP head says Bangladesh will be part of India by 2030 and issued a map to that effect (Akhand Bharat). India has a humongous PR problem. It has to muzzle some of its idiots and set the record straight. This is what happens when every Indian Jharudar has a cellphone and a facebook account.
Did he really say 2030? I saw the tweet but you know how internal politics goes, especially in independence day such posts are used to rile up the populace on patriotism. Getting Bangladesh is nowhere in our foreign policy. But yeah such posts don't help our image.

Yes,he ganged up with another guy one day and mocked me

View attachment 774867
comparng living standards in Greece vs India ( lol ) . What is wrong with these ppl ?
Avg 11,000 USD vs 2000 USD per capita
Lives longer , has better access to healthcare ,education, social safety net (recently degraded by Austerity , but still higher nonetheless ) , the list goes on....

contempt for anyone below their socio-economic status. Not a trait exclusive to indians.

this argument reminds me of this video , if you skip to 0:40 you can understand their insecurities and inferiority complex. India has been a world spanning superpower since ancient times !

with regard to the topic , everything they buy is a planet-cracking, death star like the Raptor of the East (now called AMRAAM dodger).
Is this a comedy or something? It has to be a parody 😂

I just couldn't stop laughing when you see white people begging and pulling carts for these monkey's. The one portion of the clip in the beginning where the white guy is serving coffee it's like the Planet of the Apes took over, Lol.

Last edited:
The qualities that are prized in most other nations are given the opposite value in India.

Width of heart is the first indicator of greatness in our culture and hospitality is the hallmark of my people. We take a lot of pride in those qualities and imbibe them in our children. Kanjoos (cheap people) are publicly shamed. In India that - is a mark of pride.

I have been to India and all I met is selfish, kanjoos people bereft of any hospitality or kind-heartedness.

You are very right especially the Kanjoos part its a pride badge they wear with honor. When I was working retails sale's they would die getting a discount on a discounted item.

One day in a strip mall my family owns I was visiting the tenant a repair shop. That day this Indian strolls along who's muffler was hanging due to the hinge breaking caused by wear and tear. Gave him an estimate of approx. $ 250-300 to replace and get a new one. Nope, that shit stain wasn't having it, started the bargaining process and still felt it was high. He comes back within few mins from the dollar store with a metal hanger and asks the shop owner to weld that with the muffler onto the body of the vehicle as it would be cheaper and can be done within $5, tossed him out the shop right that moment -- with him screaming Sir, Sir I need behicle for work.

Last edited:
You are very right especially the Kanjoos part its a pride badge they wear with honor. When I was working retails sale's they would die getting a discount on a discounted item.

One day in a strip mall my family owns I was visiting the tenant a repair shop. That day this Indian strolls along who's muffler was hanging due to the hinge break caused by wear and tear. Gave him an estimate of approx. $ 250-300 to replace and get a new one. Nope, that shit stain wasn't having it, started the bargaining process and still felt it was high. He comes back within few mins from the dollar store with a metal hanger and asks the shop owner to weld that with the muffler onto the body of the vehicle as it would be cheaper and can be done within $5, tossed him out the shop right that moment -- with him screaming Sir, Sir I need behicle for work.

Ha ha ha perfect - Kanjoos-e-Makkhichoos!! :rofl:

Dollar store - LMAO. 🤣

I've got a few stories to tell myself but more when I have some time.

Indians themselves admit they're cheap.

Last edited:
What Bollywood universe do Indians live in?

ESH-zMdW4AM-f-6.jpg

First class idiot and fake. His "Patriotism" is only for political relevancy and only for fascist Hindutva idiots.

On top if it, his own daughter married a Muslim guy. There you go...

Indians just can't help it can't they. Watched the video and felt sorry for her.
Ha ha ha perfect - Kanjoos-e-Makkhichoos!! :rofl:

Dollar store - LMAO. 🤣

I've got a few stories to tell myself but more when I have some time.

Indians themselves admit they're cheap.

He is good and spot on

Last edited:
Back in 2016 I had a fight with a specific very arrogant Indian. Seriously,read it and tell me what you think.

This discussion reminded me a dinner discussion from 2008 with an Indian descent from Venezuela (who had never been to India and just had an Indian name from his father) and an India guy and two of us. We were working on a project so we'd grab dinner together. Every night, the Indian guy would only tell all of us how the Indian history was thousands of years old, he's call our names (American / English) that they "originally" came from India, how India was so advanced back 5000 years ago, etc, etc.
I'd start doing business emails on my Blackberry because I was tired of the same discussion. After a couple of weeks, the Indian descent from Venezuela gave up and said "Look Saurav, we get it, the Spaceship came to India and dropped off all IPhone models 5000 years ago and let's stop now". Needless to say that was the last dinner together. I don't know why they self promote India so much it's annoying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom