What's new

Indian video about Greek Rafales,involves Pakistan again...

Bhai someone first tell me what on the God's green earth is a Ramjeet ?

We in Pakistan say gand mein dum nahi hai (not enough guts in the ***) to do war.

Their only real accomplishment was '71 but that to cause main army was in West Pakistan. But still those 30K+ and 1 Squadron held of the Indian's and local Militia's. But facing the real army they never progressed anywhere.

At the least you have Turks who fight up front and face to face we have a chutiya as a neighbor that plays like a rodent.

I heard about 26.4k from their official. Any how it was their good or our bad luck that we were not only against Ls but against our own people(Bengali vs Urdu).

I saw an Indian threating an old Muslim man: we shall do blah blah +(abuses). Pitty on both his shitty determination & Helplessness of the old man. Alhamdulillah I am in Pakistan!!!

This discussion reminded me a dinner discussion from 2008 with an Indian descent from Venezuela (who had never been to India and just had an Indian name from his father) and an India guy and two of us. We were working on a project so we'd grab dinner together. Every night, the Indian guy would only tell all of us how the Indian history was thousands of years old, he's call our names (American / English) that they "originally" came from India, how India was so advanced back 5000 years ago, etc, etc.
I'd start doing business emails on my Blackberry because I was tired of the same discussion. After a couple of weeks, the Indian descent from Venezuela game up and said "Look Saurav, we get it, the Spaceship came to India and dropped off all IPhone models 5000 years ago and let's stop now". Needless to say that was the last dinner together. I don't know why they self promote India so much it's annoying.

There is a limit in a multicultural society like the US, how much of your own culture and heritage you can shove down people's throats. Gets really annoying beyond a certain limit. No non-Indian is interested in Indian weddings, Bindi, Sarees, Puja, Dance, Bollywood, keep it to yourself. Pajeets start jumping up and down anytime anyone mentions Yoga, like it was God's gift to the West and all Indians need to be owed Thanks.

For most Lower Middle class Indians - getting out to the US to work using fake resumes and H1b visas, affording two cars and a house in the suburbs has been beyond their wildest dreams. Yet these ingrates keep harping on how great India was or is, and don't realize most non-Indians could not give a flying rats a$$. If you love India so much, go back to that hole.

Just clueless idiots.

No amount of crying from rooftops about Indian greatness is going to convince anyone outside India about it, unless borne out by evidence and facts. Right now most of India is still slums and cesspools. That is reality, no matter how delusional Indians get with swapping fake news between themselves. Indians should fix basic problems first, like literacy, GDP per capita, hygiene, level of poverty, equal rights and employment for women etc. instead of barking endlessly. India is only slightly better than third world countries (if at all) on most UN SDG goals.

Last edited:
This discussion reminded me a dinner discussion from 2008 with an Indian descent from Venezuela (who had never been to India and just had an Indian name from his father) and an India guy and two of us. We were working on a project so we'd grab dinner together. Every night, the Indian guy would only tell all of us how the Indian history was thousands of years old, he's call our names (American / English) that they "originally" came from India, how India was so advanced back 5000 years ago, etc, etc.
I'd start doing business emails on my Blackberry because I was tired of the same discussion. After a couple of weeks, the Indian descent from Venezuela game up and said "Look Saurav, we get it, the Spaceship came to India and dropped off all IPhone models 5000 years ago and let's stop now". Needless to say that was the last dinner together. I don't know why they self promote India so much it's annoying.
Man,I've seen such comments on youtube. I mean,we greeks often talk about how our civilization is one the most ancient and greatest in history,but the Indians take it to a whole other level! How Mahabarata had nuclear weapons and I don't know what 🙄

No amount of crying from rooftops about Indian greatness is going to convince anyone outside India about it, unless borne out by evidence and facts. Right now most of India is still slums and cesspools. That is reality, no matter how delusional Indians get with swapping fake news between themselves. Indians should fix basic problems first, like literacy, GDP per capita, hygiene, level of poverty, equal rights and employment for women etc. instead of barking endlessly. India is only slightly better than third world countries (if at all) on most UN SDG goals.
Man,that is reality. I've heard from people I know who have been there,that it's so dirty. And even in a greek travel documentary program in their episode in India,the presenter said "We've been to so many places around the world,you cannot imagine the stench here."

Man,I've seen such comments on youtube. I mean,we greeks often talk about how our civilization is one the most ancient and greatest in history,but the Indians take it to a whole other level! How Mahabarata had nuclear weapons and I don't know what 🙄

I've read the Greek mythology. But apparently the other side had returnable spaceships thousands of years ago when all other races on planet earth were using stones to light up a flame.

My sports car's plates say "HADES" muahahaha

I've read the Greek mythology. But apparently the other side had returnable spaceships thousands of years ago when all other races on planet earth were using stones to light up a flame.

My sports car's plates say "HADES" muahahaha
Have you read this?
indianlol2.jpg

Lol. Ended with Pakistan.

If my history is correct Scipio asked Hannibal who are the greatest generals in history, in the end Hannibal said he was one of them because when kids don’t sleep in Rome mothers tell their offspring, Hannibal will come and get them.

In Indian minds Pakistan is that Hannibal.

You are very true!

India is already a knowledge superpower.

India is the source of all knowledge, all sciences, and all religions.

Ancient India invented zero, yoga, plastic surgery, gene therapy, space travel, teleportation, computer chips, gravity manipulation, nuclear power, fusion power, and many more technological wonders.

Did you know that Jesus studied at Nalanda University, and Germans came from India!

31% of all doctors in America are Indians, 33% of all Google engineers are Indians, 41% of all NASA engineers are Indians, and 39% of Microsoft engineers are Indians. Indians founded Apple, Google, Facebook, and many famous technology companies.

India has the brains and the money to accomplish anything, but only leadership was lacking before. Modi-ji is a brilliant and visionary leader. Under Modi-ji, India will quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020!

Jai Hind!

Well, try this...

But they raise a point in the video. Why haven't the Turks bought even just a squadron of JF-17s?
It would be easy,fast and supporting their "brother" Pakistan. Is there some problem with Chinese or American parts? Something?

But they raise a point in the video. Why haven't the Turks bought even just a squadron of JF-17s?
It would be easy,fast and supporting their "brother" Pakistan. Is there some problem with Chinese or American parts? Something?

Probably the same reason why brotherly Saudis haven't bought Jeffs. The thing is, when you have access to Western/Nato weapons, you don't care about Eastern/Chinese/Pakistani weapons.

So after building up the narrative on the Rafale aircraft and a possible scenario between Greece and Turkey , the bit bit Bindu had to get it off her chest by dragging in the JF-17 and Pakistan....there was a time these call centre clowns fancied themselves like Israel but since Rafale is now operated by Indians and not Israelis so next best thing is Greece.....but sadly for these Simple Sunils, India is neither Israel or Greece....it's a country whose world's fourth largest air arm has repeatedly been humiliated by a much smaller air force.

BTW, the video is a proud production of Defense Barta .....enough said.

Having access to Western/NATO equipment no need to go East.
If Pakistan had that luxury we'd do the same as well.

Back
Top Bottom