What's new

Indian varsity expels 6 more Kashmiri students

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD

The authorities of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut India, have expelled six more Kashmiri students, who were not even present on the campus during the Pakistan-India Asia cricket match during Asia Cup.
“I along with five other students was at our homes on the day of the incident. On March 15 when we went to the university to join our classes, we were simply kicked off from the campus,” said a physiotherapy student, Younis Gauhar, reported KMS.
“The varsity authorities told us that we are also in the list of suspended students so we should immediately get out of the campus,” he said.
The students pleaded their innocence by explaining that they were on holiday and far from the university on that day, but they were not even allowed to stay for a single night. “We were treated as criminals,” said Gauhar.
“The atmosphere at the university was highly charged against the Kashmiris and we felt that we might be killed if we stayed a bit longer.”
With the expulsion of six more students, the total number of Kashmiri students expelled from the university has gone up to 74. The students are from both first year and second year of their respective academic courses. As many as 67 students were expelled from the university on March 3 after they were alleged to have cheered for Pakistan cricket team during Asia Cup match with India.
Majority of the students don’t want to go back to Meerut as they think the situation is not suitable for them. “We fear for our lives and some lobbies are still creating hatred for us. Even BJP is campaigning to maintain sedition charges on us,” said another student Irfan. “In such an atmosphere, who will guarantee our security?”

Indian varsity expels 6 more Kashmiri students | Pakistan Today

some fellow Indian muslims morons do these kind of nasty things. If they dont want to live here,they may expel from India.

where is indian source ! never trust a pakistani ! :D

I do understand your agony. We inflicted it upon will and loved it.

Again, Mr. Punjabi mussalmaan. If you are a native Punjabi musalmaan, then you never even ruled your own lands until a Gujarati gave it to you in a silver plate in 1947 (Khaksars ring a bell?), let alone 'inflicting' anything on anyone :lol:.

If you are not a native Punjabi musalmaan, then tell that to fellow South Asian muslims as my forefathers braved the onslaught and fought back with more proportionate brutality. Hence why our native culture and traditions are intact (from not bending over to the assorted mongrels carrying a crescent flag). But then you also cannot go around claiming to be 'indigenous to the land for 5 millenia', as you did in the other thread. So your confusion is still not resolved. Think it through and come back to me again, son.

Again, Mr. Punjabi mussalmaan. If you are a native Punjabi musalmaan, then you never even ruled your own lands until a Gujarati gave it to you in a silver plate in 1947 (Khaksars ring a bell?), let alone 'inflicting' anything on anyone :lol:.

If you are not a native Punjabi musalmaan, then tell that to fellow South Asian muslims as my forefathers braved the onslaught and fought back with more proportionate brutality. Hence why our native culture and traditions are intact (from not bending over to the assorted mongrels carrying a crescent flag). But then you also cannot go around claiming to be 'indigenous to the land for 5 millenia', as you did in the other thread. So your confusion is still not resolved. Think it through and come back to me again, son.

I am more than happy to disappoint you by not being dragged into a debate i don't consider you a worthy party in. Refrain from quoting me again.

Back
Top Bottom