What's new

Indian TV Channel Anchors Read Out Names of 30 Chinese Soldiers from a WhatsApp Forward

indians are fucking awesome!!!

when they elected modi i was shocked i always perceived indians as educated and progressive but no they elected modi g i was shocked but now i see what genius Mr Modi g is 1 whatsapp msg and 1 billion fools tamed!

class!

indians are fucking awesome!!!

when they elected modi i was shocked i always perceived indians as educated and progressive but no they elected modi g i was shocked but now i see what genius Mr Modi g is 1 whatsapp msg and 1 billion fools tamed!

class!
Educated class is fan boy of Modi.

They forgot to mention the name of PLA commanding officer Colonel General Ping Pong who also lost his life in 5 round battle.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

seriously?

how can good educated indians support that idiots? all he does is fuel delusion and talks shit!

Do you know Amit Shah and Yogi are successor of him. He is more sophisticated than both.

They forgot to mention the name of PLA commanding officer Colonel General Ping Pong who also lost his life in 5 round battle.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
It's racist, please delete this post.

Back
Top Bottom