What's new

Indian soldiers 'treated like slaves'

I happy with Indian army low morale ...

No wonder suicide rates in Indian army have sky rocketed. Even though they are enemies of Pakistan, but I still feel bad for Indian soldiers living in desperation and taking their own lives!

No wonder suicide rates in Indian army have sky rocketed. Even though they are enemies of Pakistan, but I still feel bad for Indian soldiers living in desperation and taking their own lives!
As long our suicide rate is lower than armies of USA, Israel, German, Canada, Turkey, Russia, Canada, Australia, S Korea, Japan i.e. almost all countries that reveal military suicide stats we are happy.:)
And we don't care what people whose army do not reveal suicide stats say.

India is less courrpt than Pakistan, India is 79th on corruption index whereas Pakistan is lowly 129.

Author of this article is a rag tag pakistani, so enough said.

Rag tag Pakistani. Well he works for a very respected newspaper that has an editor who vetted the story.
As they say no smoke without a fire. Instead of bitc#ing why don't you tell your officers to treat your soldiers as human being. Would that resolve the problem. Clearly there is a problem else WhY are your jawaans complaining

Don't Worry they Regular take life's of there enemies that equal the ratio

Don't Worry they Regular take life's of there enemies that equal the ratio

Why would I worry? As wrote earlier enemies of Pakistan getting demoralized is beneficial for us.

This is only the human side of me which feels sorry for Indian soliders getting so desperate to take their own lives because they are being treated like slaves by their corrupt system.

Why would I worry? As wrote earlier enemies of Pakistan getting demoralized is beneficial for us.

This is only the human side of me which feels sorry for Indian soliders getting so desperate to take their own lives because they are being treated like slaves by their corrupt system.
Most of them happy to be slaves And roast Jihad's regularly in Kashmir

I Like these kind of Low morale soldiers

Both the articles in the original posts are also published on 7th march. :lol::lol::lol:

@hellfire @Nilgiri

dont miss the truck load of irony on this thread :lol::lol::lol:

I will not comment much on this. There is a deliberate and systematic attempt to malign both the armed forces and the nation in order to weaken the resolve of the nation.

There are many forces at work here. Majority of such cases have been found to be those people who have been under charge sheet or disciplinary action is being undertaken against them for dereliction of duty.

This is one of the most favourite emerging technique of the men to escape departmental censure and punishments as valid under Army Act and Defence Services Regulations. Every soldier has been given the relevant numbers of people up in chain over their CO and discrete complaint boxes are available all over a unit for anonymous suggestions/complaints. I find the ignorance of people so amusing.

On the contrary, there have been cases of men trying to remain buddies of officers as that allows them to continue to live in peace station with their families and a system of commensalism has crept in, whereby, ironically, the bonds between the officer and his buddy are so strong that one is another buddy for decade or more.

Ironic. :)

I will not comment much on this. There is a deliberate and systematic attempt to malign both the armed forces and the nation in order to weaken the resolve of the nation.

There are many forces at work here. Majority of such cases have been found to be those people who have been under charge sheet or disciplinary action is being undertaken against them for dereliction of duty.

This is one of the most favourite emerging technique of the men to escape departmental censure and punishments as valid under Army Act and Defence Services Regulations. Every soldier has been given the relevant numbers of people up in chain over their CO and discrete complaint boxes are available all over a unit for anonymous suggestions/complaints. I find the ignorance of people so amusing.

On the contrary, there have been cases of men trying to remain buddies of officers as that allows them to continue to live in peace station with their families and a system of commensalism has crept in, whereby, ironically, the bonds between the officer and his buddy are so strong that one is another buddy for decade or more.

Ironic. :)

If you understand punjabi

India is a democratic and secular country while 80% of the people are Hindus. Our Army is one of the most professional army in the world. Now talk about yours? Democracy? Secularism? Army? lol

that's called Self praising :lol:

You forgot your trade mark.....epic fail.
All the fighting took place on the Indian side, how many bodies did you characters recovered or do you think Pakistan army managed to retrieve some 4000 bodies. LoL.
It wasn't PA which ran short of coffins.
Actually the coffin scam proved that our casualties are exactly as we declared.

You forgot your trade mark.....epic fail.
All the fighting took place on the Indian side, how many bodies did you characters recovered or do you think Pakistan army managed to retrieve some 4000 bodies. LoL.
It wasn't PA which ran short of coffins.
4000 were killed not 3999 not 4001 but exact 4000. wow

After numerous videos of indian soldiers complaining went viral.I would rather believe the article than the sadists here who troll.

Back
Top Bottom