What's new

Indian soldiers 'treated like slaves'

The morale of Indian army is extremely low.
Try To Cross border See how you treated Few days back 4-5 Pak regulars Were Killed by Same Low morale Mens :lol:
They are not fed or paid for their services.
Still Better Get Pays than Average Pak regular As well as subsidized food and Liquor from CSD canteens

Even Indian Army stationary budget is more than Entire budget Pak army :omghaha:

We Pay Are Bills in Hard cash Not in Soft Loans :pleasantry:

Even Indian Army stationary budget is more than Entire budget Pak army :omghaha:

That might be the case. But unfortunately Indian soldiers are not being fed properly or paid their salaries which is why the morale is extremely low.

You might want to live in a parallel univers as this is the greatest past time sport of Indians, but the complains are coming from Indian soldiers and not from me. :big_boss:

Since you are desperate to for brownies, let me correct you once again, News 18 is not exactly the source of the OP....so stop cherry picking.....here enlighten yourself.

Tej Bhahadur Yadav also posted a video on social media, where he accused officers of “illegally selling off” supplies that were intended for soldiers, News 18 reported. :cheesy:

yes, desperation is quite evident as I am not the one spamming PDF with similar threads. :lol:

That might be the case. But unfortunately Indian soldiers are not being fed properly or paid their salaries which is why the morale is extremely low.
BS Do you have any Data to support your arguments :argh:
OROP bill for Indian ex-service men alone cross 10 billion $ Plus 7 th pay commission

Post salary figures of Pakistani regular against Indian one Please

Smell the reality Twat

You might want to live in a parallel univers as this is the greatest past time sport of Indians, but the complains are coming from Indian soldiers and not from me.
If average IQ of Pakistani is that it can't Differentiate btw CAPF and Regular army is not my problem :cuckoo:

OROP bill for Indian ex-service men alone cross 10 billion $ Plus 7 th pay commission

Again that might be the case, but still that money is not reaching the right places and they are not being fed or paid their salaries.

This is what your own soldiers are complaining about. There are enough videos they have made and uploaded. Open your eyes and stop living in a parallel universe.

hey are not fed or paid for their services. Suicide rate is increasing and recently they have started to take extreme measures
Indian Army suicide rate lower than suicude rate of armies of USA, Israel, France, Russia, Germany, Canada, Australia, Japan, S Korea.

Indian Army salary and pensions are two times higher than Pakistani soldiers.
Pakistani soldiers get very poor salaries and facilities.

Pakistani soldiers get very poor salaries and facilities.

And still they'll not complain about it and neither will they think twice to lay their lives for their motherland.

This is called love and devotion for the motherland which you can not measure in dollars.

Whereas in Indian soldier's case on paper they are supposed to get "twice as much salaries as their Pakistani counterparts" as per your claim, but still they are crying about being paid and fed poorely. And hence having very low morale.

What does that tell you? :lol:

This is what your own soldiers are complaining about. There are enough videos they have made and uploaded. Open your eyes and stop living in a parallel universe.
2-3 BSF jawans in 257,025 Active Personnel That's All

There are Regular disciplinary or harassment complains in Forces around the world mostly Settled in departmental enquirers by Institution themselves In India case is not different

In case Tej Bahudar Transferred and Allowed to meet with family and Some Spend time
Unlike Pakistanis Twitter handles Who spreading Lies about Him

aa-Cover-6n26bdfdcjl9khbanogogdltv0-20170111110128.Medi.jpeg

Again that might be the case, but still that money is not reaching the right places and they are not being fed or paid their salaries.
Do you really know any thing about army.
Salaries credit in here Accounts

Every Govt Employees Paid Every 30-31 Month end every month thought the year and its universal in all Govt Services Civilian or Defense or PSU's in India

If you nothing about Indian Forces Don't Act like you know

And still they'll not complain about it and neither will they think twice to lay their lives for their motherland.

This is called love and devotion for the motherland which you can not measure in dollars.

Whereas in Indian soldier's case on paper they are supposed to get "twice as much salaries as their Pakistani counterparts" as per your claim, but still they are crying about being paid and fed poorely. And hence having very low morale.

What does that tell you? :lol:
Complaing on social media is far Better than defecting to Al Qaeda. :)

https://www.dawn.com/news/1260340

Also India Army receives far better food than Pakistan army as Indian Army calorie quota is 3934 & Pakistan army only 3326.

If Any Pakistani Member still Have doubts Please Watch TV series Jai Hind Which dedicates only on Indian Armed forces Foods

Well, only two ways to look at this from afar :

If one believes the accused neighbours' denegations,
the problem is one of leadership with officers living
in medieval times thinking they own their soldiers.

If one believes the OP to be the truth entirely instead,
those Indians soldiers are so poorly fed that dropping
modern rations will be irresistible & stop them for lunch
... followed by indigestion due to the high caloric and fat
content or nap or defection to pursue a better life ...

a35c57d52deef2140e4f8d9c4fd503e7.jpg

No roti and pulses, our guys get ... Indian-style chicken :cheesy:
Poulet/Chicken à/style l'Indienne!
Investigating further will point to the fix easily
but in the meanwhile both scenarii are fine for Pakistan.

And great dinner all, Tay.

Also India Army receives far better food than Pakistan army as Indian Army calorie quota is 3934 & Pakistan army only 3326.

Yes man, I know India is Supa Powa since 2012, has $2000 trillion economy, conducts regular "SirGKal" strikes via "Hanuman army" and also their soldiers get better food. :yes4:

Happy now my hyper-sensitive and delusional little Indian friend? :lol:

Yes man, I know India is Supa Powa since 2012, has $2000 trillion economy, conducts regular "SirGKal" strikes via "Hanuman army" and also their soldiers get better food. :yes4:

Happy now my hyper-sensitive and delusional little Indian friend? :lol:
Some corrections; yes we have $2400 billion economy, we conducted surgical strikes in multiple locations in Pakistan last year in September and our soldiers get better food & facilities than their Pakistani counterparts.

If Any Pakistani Member still Have doubts Please Watch TV series Jai Hind Which dedicates only on Indian Armed forces Foods

... we conducted surgical strikes in multiple locations in Pakistan last year in September and our soldiers get better food & facilities than their Pakistani counterparts.

Post more Bollywood masala.

As I said, living in a parallel universe, shown by crapy Bollywood, is the favorite pass time sport for delusional Indians. :lol:

Post more Bollywood masala.

As I said, living in a parallel universe, shown by crapy Bollywood, is the favorite pass time sport for delusional Indians. :lol:
Twat You Are living in different Side of border in Pakistan claiming To Know More about Indian Army than a Guy who work in this area

I work as account officer in Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) So you are telling me you have better Idea of My department Than Me .My Department do quarterly Internal audit of all Tri services,DSPU's and defense firms

http://cgda.nic.in/index.php?page=abtdad

Ever Visit War Storage warehouse in you life in Military contonement

All You are Doing is Flame-bating on this thread With zero Factual arguments

I wasted my time quoting a Twat like you

Back
Top Bottom