What's new

Indian soldiers 'treated like slaves'

Twat You Are living in different Side of border in Pakistan claiming To Know More about Indian Army than a Guy who work in this area

I work as account officer in Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) So you are telling me you have better Idea of My department Than Me .My Department do quarterly Internal audit of all Tri services,DSPU's and defense firms

http://cgda.nic.in/index.php?page=abtdad

Ever Visit War Storage warehouse in you life in Military contonement

All You Doing Flame-bating on this thread With zero Factual arguments

I wasted my time quoting a Twat like you

Again, this is your soldiers complaining, not me.

And reality is that India is the most corrupt country in Asia (per bribery rates) and fact is that suicide rates in Indian army are very high.

Now whom should I believe? A bureaucrat conducting "internal audits" in one of the most corrupt countries and claiming soldiers are being given their due share; or those actual soldiers who are complaining about it and killing themselves?

And reality is that India is the most corrupt country in Asia (per bribery rates) and fact is that suicide rates in Indian army are very high.
Bribery Rates :lol::lol:is there any index of that

there is Index to check corruption in Countries by international organisation Transparency international Its called corruption index What Pakistan rank Again ???:omghaha:
Now whom should I believe? A bureaucrat conducting "internal audits" in one of the most corrupt countries and claiming soldiers are being given their due share; or those actual soldiers who are complaining about it and killing themselves?
Who are you ?? And What is your legitimacy you are Some Unemployed Twat sitting on Keyboard Who are board from his Life.Never been to India

World say Pakistan is terrorist state Should i go by those believes

What Is the Rank of Pakistan ?? in corruption Index :omghaha:

Complete case of Pot calling Kettle Black :rofl:

And these low lives are going to fight Pakistan?? Who is their worst enemy ? Pakistan or their officers who are treating them like sh!t?

Bribery Rates :lol::lol:is there any index of that...

India is the most corrupt country in Asia (per bribery rates)

Pakistan is also very corrupt. Getting better though (in this one India beats Pakistan).

So the point is if a bureaucrat from one of the most corrupt countries in Asia tells me that soldiers are getting very high pays but soldiers themselves complain about it and also commit suicides.

I'll obviously believe soldiers and not a corrupt bureaucrat.

The newspaper is the independent from the UK not a rag tag paper from India. It's well respected internationally. Fact is these is a serious problem within India's armed forces otherwise these articles wouldn't be happening

Pakistan is also very corrupt. Getting better though (in this one India beats Pakistan).

So the point is if a bureaucrat from one of the most corrupt countries in Asia tells me that soldiers are getting very high pays but soldiers themselves complain about it and also commit suicides.

Bribes are form of corruption there various types of Instruments of corruptions

Same transparency international rank india and china equally in whole 79 in All Perceptions and Means of corruptions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

What bribery has to do with salaries of Soldiers Do you have problem of understanding or what ??? Govt salaries are credited directly into Bank account Not given in Cash until written Permission by superior Like i said you don't Know stuff

not good delete ur post, dont get excited & post sensitive info.
There is nothing Sensitive in My Post.Not amateur to this forum don't worry

Bribes are form of corruption there various types of Instruments of corruptions

Same transparency international rank india and china equally in whole 79 in All Perceptions and Means of corruptions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

What bribery has to do with salaries of Soldiers Do you have problem of understanding or what ???

There are separate threads about academic discussions about what bribe is and what it is not.

The fact is that India is one of the most corrupt countries in Asia.

And therefore:

If a bureacrat or cleric who is part of this corrupt system tells me that soldiers are being paid and fed adequately, whereas soldiers themselves are complaining about it and even commiting suicides, it is not hard to understand why would I believe a dying soldier than a desk cleric (or an official) of this corrupt system.

Capitos bambitos? :pop:

There are separate threads about academic discussions about what bribe is and what it is not.

And therefore:

If a bureacrat or cleric who is part of this corrupt system tells me that soldiers are being paid and fed adequately, whereas soldiers themselves are complaining about it and even commiting suicides, it is not hard to understand why would I believe a dying soldier than a desk cleric (or an official) of this corrupt system.

Capitos bambitos? :pop:

This is not corruption, this is graft. India has a severe graft problem as its soldiers are not fed.

India is less courrpt than Pakistan, India is 79th on corruption index whereas Pakistan is lowly 129.

The newspaper is the independent from the UK not a rag tag paper from India. It's well respected internationally. Fact is these is a serious problem within India's armed forces otherwise these articles wouldn't be happening
Author of this article is a rag tag pakistani, so enough said.

only in bribery that has nothing to do with Soldiers salaries while Pakistan among worse

Capitos bambitos?
Its clearly understand you have no idea about the matter.All you done is making claims with zero facts

and relating bribery to Soldiers salaries was Laughable while whole financial transactions related to soldiers income are conducted by wire money not cash :lol:

and 2 soldiers out of 2,60,000 what ratio in BSF:omghaha:

I do not need Realization to the matter as your No one

Again in corruption

Its Like Pot calling kettle Black:coffee:

This is not corruption, this is graft. India has a severe graft problem as its soldiers are not fed.
Source ? So all i have to Find Some stinky Chinese Who curse China and its Poverty to Picture china as poor nation

Meanwhile We both share same rank when it comes corruption as whole

only in bribery that has nothing to do with Soldiers salaries while Pakistan among worse

Its clearly understand you have no idea about the matter.All you done is making claims with zero facts

and relating bribery to Soldiers salaries was Laughable while whole financial transactions related to soldiers income are conducted by wire money not cash :lol:

and 2 soldiers out of 2,60,000 what ratio in BSF:omghaha:

I do not need Realization to the matter as your No one

Again in corruption

Its Like Pot calling kettle Black:coffee:

Source ?

Reference to corruption is valid:

You can keep living in denial, but whistle blowers have already shown, how corruption is rampant in the army and soldiers are not being properly fed or mistreated in other ways:

[...] Another issue raised by these videos is corruption among army officials. Another soldier, Naik Bhgat, said that out of the menu for food allotted to his unit, only 40 percent reaches them. No one knows what happens to the rest of the menu. He also revealed that jawans are not given a vehicle to drop them off when they go on leave. On the contrary, lieutenants, majors, and senior officers are not only given a car but also a luggage-handler. [...]

Source

Another issue raised by these videos is corruption among army officials. Another soldier, Naik Bhgat, said that out of the menu for food allotted to his unit, only 40 percent reaches them. No one knows what happens to the rest of the menu. He also revealed that jawans are not given a vehicle to drop them off when they go on leave. On the contrary, lieutenants, majors, and senior officers are not only given a car but also a luggage-handler.
1 Solider out 1.4 Million Strength what ratio :omghaha::omghaha:Why not others complaining

What Is Authenticity Of Such claim Why should we Believe him What If he is facing disciplinary charges And find a Escape root in this Trend only an inquiry will tell

Cases of disciplinary court marshals are common among every army.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh saying that strict action would be taken against the culprits after the matter is examined. In the meantime, a high level inquiry was conducted into the quality
of food served to soldiers at the border.

India army is vast institution such actions cannot shake its foundation

Still Millions of youths turn out Every Recruitment station every year to join Army

1 Solider out 1.4 Million Strength what ratio :omghaha::omghaha:Why not other complaining

What Is Authenticity Of Such claim Why should we Believe him What If he is facing disciplinary charges And find a Escape root in this Trend

Cases of disciplinary court marshals are common among every army

You expect to have 1.4 million whistle blowers? :meeting:

These few are the only courageous ones who have tried to reach your presiden and other higher authorities to address the problem of Indian soldiers being under-fed.

Keep burrying your head in the sand, that will surely fix the problem. :enjoy:

Even though I feel pitty for Indian soldiers, but from Pakistna point of view low morale Indian soldiers are an advantage... :dance3:

You expect to have 1.4 million whistle blowers? :meeting:

These few are the only courageous ones who have tried to reach your presiden and other higher authorities to address the problem of Indian soldiers being under-fed.

Keep burrying your head in the sand, that will surely fix the problem. Even though I feel pitty for Indian soldiers, but from Pakistna point of view low morale Indian soldiers are an advantage... :dance3:
Courageous they broken chain of command they will deserted by his own buddies in army the moment they put the video out they are fucked

My retired uncle who was retired as subedaar major told me that Breaking of chain of command is very serious offence
they made life living hell

I happy with Indian army low morale even if they continuously killing Rats in J&K 24/7:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom