What's new

Indian soldiers 'treated like slaves'

Again, this is your soldiers complaining, not me.

And reality is that India is the most corrupt country in Asia (per bribery rates) and fact is that suicide rates in Indian army are very high.

Now whom should I believe? A bureaucrat conducting "internal audits" in one of the most corrupt countries and claiming soldiers are being given their due share; or those actual soldiers who are complaining about it and killing themselves?

Hmm corrupt country in Asia is

The annual Corruption Perceptions Index, released by Transparency International (TI), has ranked Pakistan number 116 of 176 countries that were included in the index for the year 2016. The rank indicates a 'high' level of corruption in the country.

The index, which ranks countries on a scale of 0 (highly corrupt) to 100 (very clean), awarded Pakistan a score of 32 ─ a slight improvement from 2014 and 2015 when the country was given 29 and 30 points, respectively.

Neighbouring India and China shared the 79th rank with a score of 40, while Afghanistan was ranked 169 with 15 points.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1310644/pakistan-improves-slightly-to-116-rank-on-global-corruption-index

You want to tell me that your demoralized troops are sitting in Azad Kashmir right now?

Yes right I also want to you tell you that when you cant take the land you claim from a demorlzied and poorly fed troops I really pity on your army dude :lol:

That's your way of seeing it.
The objective of PA was to occupy one of the heights and they did that.
Oh now they are not Pakistani wow that's a new one for me.
If PA didn't accept kargil then why reward them with nishan-e-haider?
Pakistan Operation was to occupy Entire kargil region to cut off national highway to ladakh out of 140 Peaks they Manage to hold only 2-3 in end war What epic fail in terms of military operation

Karnail sher khan awarded after recommendation of Indian army please see what his father has to say !!!

Actually the coffin scam proved that our casualties are exactly as we declared.

Coffin scam was because Indian Army changed the policy of doing an in-situ last rites just some time before Kargil and the process was in works to regularise the costs of transportation of mortal remains of martyrs. Till then, all Indian Army martyrs were given their last rites at the place of occurrence. There was no provision of transportation of the remains. So IA and GOI was caught in a situation wherein the process was still being chalked out. Immediate purchase was done as Vajpayee Govt refused to conduct last rites of Indian Martyrs in situ, and money was made on emergency purchase of same by unscrupulous SOBs.

Half knowledge of 99% posters here on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom