What's new

Indian soldiers 'treated like slaves'

You forgot your trade mark.....epic fail.
All the fighting took place on the Indian side, how many bodies did you characters recovered or do you think Pakistan army managed to retrieve some 4000 bodies. LoL.
It wasn't PA which ran short of coffins.

Yes happened in India, we didn't started... you guys occupied empty IA posts.. you shouldn't argue it happened in Indian side...

read care fully before posting the death counts also include terrorist attacks and op parakaram
Suggest you read the title.

Ceasefire Violations Along LoC Have Claimed The Lives Of Over 4,500 Soldiers Since 2001, An RTI Reveals

4000 were killed not 3999 not 4001 but exact 4000. wow

After numerous videos of indian soldiers complaining went viral.I would rather believe the article than the sadists here who troll.
most of them are from CAPF and police forces Don't Know what desperation is post it as Harassment are common problem around the world armies

Clear sadistic Desperation to show superiority in saddest accidents by posters here when they don't have guts to face enemy in one on one

Ceasefire Violations Along LoC Have Claimed The Lives Of Over 4,500 Soldiers Since 2001, An RTI Reveals
Title clearly different from content Its done by every media around world catchy headlines are tool to attract viewership

most of them are from CAPF and police forces Don't Know what desperation is post it as Harassment are common problem around the world armies

Clear sadistic Desperation to show superiority in saddest accidents by posters here when they don't have guts to face enemy in one on one
LALAK JAN
Sher Kernal

Their names and bravery debunks BS spread by indian conspiracy theorists and trolls.
There Name only shows how Pakistani Soldiers Slaughtered For the Political Ambition of One general.His Madness To launch unplanned military operation which he can't win

Meanwhile I doubt they are Pakistani since your army Never officially accepted Kargil war Till today

And additionally how many more have comitted suicides?

Heard that suicide rate in Indian soldiers is pretty high...

And additionally how many more have comitted suicides?

Heard that suicide rate in Indian soldiers is pretty high...
True, suicides and fratricides....but since it's not the Pakistani bullet that kills them, it's quite acceptable to the Indians.

There Name only shows how Pakistani Soldiers Slaughtered For the Political Ambition of One general.His Madness To launch unplanned military operation which he can't win

Meanwhile I doubt they are Pakistani since your army Never officially accepted Kargil war Till today
That's your way of seeing it.
The objective of PA was to occupy one of the heights and they did that.
Oh now they are not Pakistani wow that's a new one for me.
If PA didn't accept kargil then why reward them with nishan-e-haider?

That's your way of seeing it.
The objective of PA was to occupy one of the heights and they did that.
Oh now they are not Pakistani wow that's a new one for me.
If PA didn't accept kargil then why reward them with nishan-e-haider?

I have a feeling that you are discussing with someone who looks like the personality in your avatar, :lol:

The morale of Indian army is extremely low.

They are not fed or paid for their services. Suicide rate is increasing and recently they have started to take extreme measures such as deserting to enemy like Pakistan (perhaps with the hope to be fed well in prison?).

No wonder chest thumping clowns like Modi or Manohar had to use "Hanuman army" to carry imaginary SirGKal strikes, :lol:

Not sure what to call your army when you cant take the territory held by a low morale poorly fed troops :lol:

Back
Top Bottom