What's new

Indian Soldiers Cannot Even Climb a Six Foot Wall

One can only imagine the state of fitness of Pakistani army, that lost both Kargil and Siachen to soldiers who are not able to climb simple walls.

How do you nincompoops manage to live with that shame?
Hmmmm bad example considering how you did not win kargil...

Also siachen lel u lost over a thousand to the elements alone.

I don't understand what you wanted.

Siachen? A barren desert of snow?

Kargil? Your own land which we still have parts of?
Why did Pakistan want it then? You only have one hill and that too because of ceasefire else we would have hammered it and got back as your military was not ready to accept and support them.

Hmmmm bad example considering how you did not win kargil...

Also siachen lel u lost over a thousand to the elements alone.
Ya we did not win.. that is why we have both Kargil as well as Siachen.

What do you have Pakistanis have to show for..for all the years of mountain warfare against India?

Not a thing !

Why did Pakistan want it then? You only have one hill and that too because of ceasefire else we would have hammered it and got back as your military was not ready to accept and support them.
Kargil?

To cut off Indian supplies to siachen...

I was talking about siachen though.

Ya we did not win.. that is why we have both Kargil as well as Siachen.

What do you have Pakistanis have to show for..for all the years of mountain warfare against India?

Not a thing !
Siachen you don't have all of it.

Kargil you had since 71, but we have a nice foothold in it.

I mean you didn't win the kargil war. Op vijay was a failure. Anyways enjoy the loss of life in a barren wasteland.

Kargil?

To cut off Indian supplies to siachen...

I was talking about siachen though.
You don’t need to cut Highway 1 alpha to stop supplies to siachen there are other areas too where we send supplies from, our airforce transporters regularly supply siachen. It was a strategic blunder for pak army.
Siachen you don't have all of it.

Kargil you had since 71, but we have a nice foothold in it.

I mean you didn't win the kargil war. Op vijay was a failure. Anyways enjoy the loss of life in a barren wasteland.
We have whole Siachen glacier with us, and you just have one peak of kargil.

You don’t need to cut Highway 1 alpha to stop supplies to siachen there are other areas too where we send supplies from, our airforce transporters regularly supply siachen. It was a strategic blunder for pak army.

We have whole Siachen glacier with us, and you just have one peak of kargil.
You owning siachen doesn't mean much. Its a barren wasteland.

Kargil we hold 4 peaks.

Including 5353 the most important.

This gives us oversight of some 150km+ of ur land. Of ur movements.

Strategic blunder yes. Tactically tho... Not so much.

Kargil we hold 4 peaks.

India is sitting on many peaks inside Pakistani side if LoC as per Pakistan's own admission:

Infact even peak of 5353 lies on Pakistani side of LoC:

Anyways this tread is total BS, as the video is of state policemen and not Indian Army.

India is sitting on many peaks inside Pakistani side if LoC as per Pakistan's own admission:

Infact even peak of 5353 lies on Pakistani side of LoC:

Anyways this tread is total BS, as the video is of state policemen and not Indian Army.
Already debunked in ur own thread lol

Kargil we hold 4 peaks.

Siachen is barren that’s why Pakistan wanted to isolate it by attacking kargil so that they can capture the very same wasteland? r/rofl.

And you only have one peak well within artillery firing range.

Siachen is barren that’s why Pakistan wanted to isolate it by attacking kargil so that they can capture the very same wasteland? r/rofl.

I still remember the maggot filled bodies of indian soldiers rotting away, the smell got everywhere, you need therapy, when you see a dude with maggots falling out of his eye sockets.

You have history very mixed up...

Siachen conflict was initiated by the Indian military movements and plans to annex siachen.

Kargil was initiated to stop the supply route via Nh1a to siachen.

Strange times.

I still remember the maggot filled bodies of indian soldiers rotting away, the smell got everywhere, you need therapy, when you see a dude with maggots falling out of his eye sockets.
I still remember bodies of pakistani soldiers being burried by muslim soldiers of Indian army because their own country disowned them.
You have history very mixed up...

Siachen conflict was initiated by the Indian military movements and plans to annex siachen.

Kargil was initiated to stop the supply route via Nh1a to siachen.

Strange times.
So if it was a barren land why did Pakistan even try to fight India in 1988 and wanted it to be isolated in 1999?

Back
Top Bottom