What's new

Indian Soldiers Cannot Even Climb a Six Foot Wall

Katju is just a tharki meme.

How was 65 your victory when your tupac failed and so did your kashmir annexation dreams? We celebrate Kargil vijay diwas because we thwarted pakï agression and retook whatever we could, we can anytime reoccupy them with a few airstrikes.

Anyways this thread was a joke showing policemen as army. No need to continue posting in this thread as it is already derailed.

Katju is just a tharki meme.

How was 65 your victory when your tupac failed and so did your kashmir annexation dreams? We celebrate Kargil vijay diwas because we thwarted pakï agression and retook whatever we could, we can anytime reoccupy them with a few airstrikes.

Anyways this thread was a joke showing policemen as army. No need to continue posting in this thread as it is already derailed.

We don't count 65 as a victory. We count it as a stalemate...

Again the same things can be said to you.

How can 65 be a victory for india when all 3 assaults (sindh, sialkot and lahore) all stalled and failed to meet their objective?

Kargil cannot be claimed a victory as you did not complete your objective as well as suffering the heavier causalties.

If you want to repeat kargil with air strikes then why didn't you do it in the last 20 years?

I mean doing it now... You are guaranteed to get an AIM120C5 and a SD10A rammed up your air forces tail pipe.

You didn't thwart any aggression. You failed horribly in that war. We literally hold 4 peaks today lol. But eh whatever floats your boat.

We don't count 65 as a victory. We count it as a stalemate...

Again the same things can be said to you.

How can 65 be a victory for india when all 3 assaults (sindh, sialkot and lahore) all stalled and failed to meet their objective?

Kargil cannot be claimed a victory as you did not complete your objective as well as suffering the heavier causalties.

If you want to repeat kargil with air strikes then why didn't you do it in the last 20 years?

I mean doing it now... You are guaranteed to get an AIM120C5 and a SD10A rammed up your air forces tail pipe.

You didn't thwart any aggression. You failed horribly in that war. We literally hold 4 peaks today lol. But eh whatever floats your boat.
Our objective was not to capture or annexe lahore or any pakistani territory but to use it to divert pak military concentration towards the south, we did what we had to.
Indians are generally physically weak - common knowledge move on
Hearing for too long that Indians are weak, ugly, poor and Pakistanis are strong af, handsome and beautiful and ultra rich on PDF, bring something new.

Our objective was not to capture or annexe lahore or any pakistani territory but to use it to divert pak military concentration towards the south, we did what we had to.

Hearing for too long that Indians are weak, ugly, poor and Pakistanis are strong af, handsome and beautiful and ultra rich on PDF, bring something new.
You are really dumb[emoji23][emoji23]

'There are of course, bigger questions. Indian accounts claim that there was no plan to capture Lahore. If not, then why were three divisions thrown at it? And if the plan was to just carry out shallow attrition attacks, it nearly came a cropper in Khem Karan when Pakistan launched its 1st armoured division in a bid to reach the Beas bridge that would have cut off Amritsar'

From Harbaksh Singh

I still remember bodies of pakistani soldiers being burried by muslim soldiers of Indian army because their own country disowned them.

So if it was a barren land why did Pakistan even try to fight India in 1988 and wanted it to be isolated in 1999?

Yeah right bowing down when it's not allowed that was a fake show bud. But your side refused to take the bodies even we offered them safe passage to remove them, I still have nightmares about them soldiers and the sheer amount of insects that gathered, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Really lol, have a look.
View attachment 672521

Wow, watery dhaal and a few burnt skinny rotis can only provide so much stamina (I hope you guys can remember that video posted by that Indian soldier some years ago).

This is our police force (RAB) - I am not even going to talk about Army...

iu

You are really dumb[emoji23][emoji23]

'There are of course, bigger questions. Indian accounts claim that there was no plan to capture Lahore. If not, then why were three divisions thrown at it? And if the plan was to just carry out shallow attrition attacks, it nearly came a cropper in Khem Karan when Pakistan launched its 1st armoured division in a bid to reach the Beas bridge that would have cut off Amritsar'

From Harbaksh Singh

Paxtani people have been dumb to fall into fake happiness of undeniable victory peddled around by your masters
Screenshot_20210623-081401~2.png

Both on which day you know?
Screenshot_20210623-092447~2.png

Guess the date in this one?
Again, it was never the objective to capture and assimilate it to Indian union
But you chaps are too dumb to understand it anyway.

Last edited:
Pork people have been dumb to fall into fake orgasms of undeniable victory peddled around by your masters
View attachment 755691
Both on which day you know madrssa chap?
View attachment 755692
But you chaps are too dumb to understand it anyway

Mate, 1000 years of us ruling you skinnies and you still yapping.

Mulla, go do a gene/DNA, mapping it costs ~7000 rupees in Bengaluru, I'm not claiming 100% accurate results, but you can get your Abbudom pretty much clearly
I don't know about the costs in pakiland
You are just descendants 2nd grade converts
Trust me I've interacted with a lot of subcontinental mslims working in and around the Persian gulf, my uncle works there, and you can already guess what

Go watch ertugrul and claim your ancestory there, after chinis release another series go claim your ancestory there
Sorry to use this word, but you wankers are just 2rupee converts stay in your aukat.
End result.....

Wow, watery dhaal and a few burnt skinny rotis can only provide so much stamina (I hope you guys can remember that video posted by that Indian soldier some years ago).

This is our police force (RAB) - I am not even going to talk about Army...

iu

Bangladesh Police iz Seal Team-6 DEVGRU and Sheeit yo...!!! Endian Police is poor and weak like this yo👇🏻:

Kolkata Police
1624422936443.png

Nagaland Police
1624422975100.jpeg

Mumbai Police
1624424495133.png

Jammu Kashmir Police
1624424940183.jpeg

Chhattisgarh Police
1624425278250.png

Arunachal Pradesh Police
1624428603493.png

Punjab Police
1624425116466.jpeg

Central Reserve Police Force COBRA

1624424045531.png

Central Reserve Police Force Kashmir Valley QAT
1624423876603.png

NSG

1624426226220.png

Ask your super company vhalton‘s bhakts ki kam feka kare. There is a 10 pic limit else I would’ve shared more. #Bangladesh_Police_Iz_Spesal_Phors🤣.

Last edited:
Kiddo, go do a gene/DNA, mapping it costs ~7000 rupees in Bangalore, I'm not claiming 100% accurate results, but you can get your Abbudom pretty much clearly
I don't know about the costs in pakiland
You are just descendants 2nd grade converts
Trust me I've interacted with a lot of subcontinental mslims working in and around the Persian gulf, my uncle works there, and you can already guess what

Go watch ertugrul and claim your ancestory there, after chinis release another series go claim your ancestory there
Sorry to use this word, but you wankers are just 2rupee converts stay in your aukat.

Do you realize that whatever the fck you just said applies to you as well? If we are 2 rupee converts then pray tell us from who did we convert from? :rofl:

Do you realize that whatever the fck you just said applies to you as well? If we are 2 rupee converts then pray tell us from who did we convert from? :rofl:
You converted from Sanatan Dharma fearing swords of the invaders:sarcastic:.

Paxtani people have been dumb to fall into fake happiness of undeniable victory peddled around by your masters
View attachment 755691
Both on which day you know?
View attachment 755692
But you chaps are too dumb to understand it anyway.
Ah the gangu. Runs to 1971 without realising he still didn't win that war either.

Okey dokey.

Lwta start off with 71 shall we? You claim victory? Nope you didn't achieve one.

Objective of 71 was to annex East Pakistan. Not to 'LiBeRaTe' it, like you said when you backtracked.

I mean you did have a 50:1 advantage so what would you expect, but even then you lost 1500 soldiers and 19 aircraft. Tut poor performance.

On the Western front in 71, you did not fair so well. Considering the fact how just like 65, the land you captured was unimportant and held no strategic value. The end result of that war was loss of East Pakistan to Bangladesh not you, and the loss of Kargil for the gain of Chamb.

You only gained kargil, which was made moot by our gain of Chamb.

65. You need to learn the difference between lahore District and Lahore itself. Not to mention its at the border but since you want to pat yourself on the back for it...

'This is what the commander of the main effort, Lt Gen Harbakhsh had to say about the main thrust to Lahore that faltered on day one itself, largely due to incompetent leadership of the division and its brigades.'

'"With the exception of a few minor successes… The operational performance was virtually a catalogue of lost victories." Singh praised the performance of units like the Poona Horse, but was harsh in his judgement of the higher commanders.

Harbakhsh's third corps - the XV Corps, which then, as now, looks after Kashmir, fared better. It gained an unambiguous victory in capturing the Haji Pir Pass and in defeating Operation Gibraltar.

However, it was battered by the surprise attack launched by Pakistan in the Chamb sector on September 1. India also launched an offensive in the Rajasthan sector with a view of tying down Pakistani forces in Sind. But the plan was poorly conceived and executed. There was no joint planning, leave alone coordination, between the Air Force and the Army. This led to the Lahore fiasco when Pakistani air strikes disrupted the Indian offensive on September 6.

Despite seeing action on September 1 in Chamb, the IAF was unprepared for the strike on September 6 when the Pakistan air force (PAF) destroyed 13 aircrafts in a raid on Pathankot, including two new MiG-21s. Similar raids found the IAF station Kalaikunda in the east unawares leading to the destruction of eight aircraft on the ground.'

Wonder what happened to your generals saying you will have tea in lahore? Aged like milk didn't it.

And since you want to upload pics then I'll do the same.

Also the CIA reports shows the land captured by India in 65 was unimportant and held no strategic value. You must ask yourself. Why did India agree to give up so much land to Pakistan when Pakistan held less land?

And don't give me this bullcrap of we never wanted it in the first place.

Your military was defeated.

Screenshot_20210623_092934.jpeg
Screenshot_20210623_092959.jpeg
Screenshot_20210623_093041.jpeg
Screenshot_20210623_093134.jpeg
Screenshot_20210623_093156.jpeg

If we are converts then alhamdulillah. Best decision anyone couldve made.
Congrats and thank you for the doing so...
Ah the gangu. Runs to 1971 without realising he still didn't win that war either.

Okey dokey.

Lwta start off with 71 shall we? You claim victory? Nope you didn't achieve one.

Objective of 71 was to annex East Pakistan. Not to 'LiBeRaTe' it, like you said when you backtracked.

I mean you did have a 50:1 advantage so what would you expect, but even then you lost 1500 soldiers and 19 aircraft. Tut poor performance.

On the Western front in 71, you did not fair so well. Considering the fact how just like 65, the land you captured was unimportant and held no strategic value. The end result of that war was loss of East Pakistan to Bangladesh not you, and the loss of Kargil for the gain of Chamb.

65. You need to learn the difference between lahore District and Lahore itself. Not to mention its at the border but since you want to pat yourself on the back for it...

'This is what the commander of the main effort, Lt Gen Harbakhsh had to say about the main thrust to Lahore that faltered on day one itself, largely due to incompetent leadership of the division and its brigades.'

'"With the exception of a few minor successes… The operational performance was virtually a catalogue of lost victories." Singh praised the performance of units like the Poona Horse, but was harsh in his judgement of the higher commanders.

Harbakhsh's third corps - the XV Corps, which then, as now, looks after Kashmir, fared better. It gained an unambiguous victory in capturing the Haji Pir Pass and in defeating Operation Gibraltar.

However, it was battered by the surprise attack launched by Pakistan in the Chamb sector on September 1. India also launched an offensive in the Rajasthan sector with a view of tying down Pakistani forces in Sind. But the plan was poorly conceived and executed. There was no joint planning, leave alone coordination, between the Air Force and the Army. This led to the Lahore fiasco when Pakistani air strikes disrupted the Indian offensive on September 6.

Despite seeing action on September 1 in Chamb, the IAF was unprepared for the strike on September 6 when the Pakistan air force (PAF) destroyed 13 aircrafts in a raid on Pathankot, including two new MiG-21s. Similar raids found the IAF station Kalaikunda in the east unawares leading to the destruction of eight aircraft on the ground.'

Wonder what happened to your generals saying you will have tea in lahore? Aged like milk didn't it.

Also the CIA reports shows the land captured by India in 65 was unimportant and held no strategic value. You must ask yourself. Why did India agree to give up so much land to Pakistan when Pakistan held less land?

View attachment 755750View attachment 755751View attachment 755752View attachment 755753View attachment 755754
94057F2B-A073-42AF-85D0-8A26F10DFEE3.jpeg

Okey dokey.

View attachment 755750View attachment 755751View attachment 755752View attachment 755753View attachment 755754
It was never to annexe Bangladesh, but to liberate it, there are speeches of our military leadership directing our forces for doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom