What's new

Indian Soldiers Cannot Even Climb a Six Foot Wall

I said "SOME KHAKHIS are postmen". I did not say "THESE KHAKHIS are postmen"
I didnt know that it will require to be explained. Nevermind.
It will be nice to shed some light on indian postmen. Even lets say they all are post men but these people fail to climb a small wall.. its a weakness accept that.

Not Surprised.
I have known INDIANS HAVE WEAK ARMS all my life.
I seen it all in my school days, Indians struggling with fitness test.
In the Army, Indians have problem with pull ups and push ups.
But they are quite GOOD AT RUNNING, see how fast they run into the river at Galwan.
INDIANS ARE SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS, MORE FAT LESS MUSCLES.
" at least 3 kg less of skeletal muscle than Chinese and European men."

Why Indian Army video is fake?
SISSY INDIANS cannot climb because of MORE FAT LESS MUSCLE is Scientific FACT.

View attachment 672989
look at the bright side, they may survive better with fat in winter.

look at the bright side, they may survive better with fat in winter.
It is true, that Indians with MORE FAT in their muscles are better at surviving cold and hunger.
Unfortunately there is no advantage here as the Chinese are well supplied with food and warmth and the extra muscles and strength to knock the daylights out of the SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS will come in handy at low oxygen Ladakh.

" at least 3 kg less of skeletal muscle than Chinese and European men "

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass 33.jpg

Someone in IA needs to organize a jumping jack exercise and record it.

Since the entire Indian Media is feeling great on the fake video of Chinese recruits crying supposedly going to Ladakh. Let me add a video viral in Chinese circles regarding the Indian Soldiers. Watch the entire clip and then see how fit the Indian soldiers are.

Meanwhile Chinese soldiers climbing big vertical walls with ease.

Looks like some butthurt people got the Twitter account suspended. No worries though. I’ve got a backup from the other side of the Great Firewall.:yahoo:

I think it is a bit much comparing them with grown Chinese men. I found someone more their level.

Since the entire Indian Media is feeling great on the fake video of Chinese recruits crying supposedly going to Ladakh. Let me add a video viral in Chinese circles regarding the Indian Soldiers. Watch the entire clip and then see how fit the Indian soldiers are.

Meanwhile Chinese soldiers climbing big vertical walls with ease.

One can only imagine the state of fitness of Pakistani army, that lost both Kargil and Siachen to soldiers who are not able to climb simple walls.

How do you nincompoops manage to live with that shame?

One can only imagine the state of fitness of Pakistani army, that lost both Kargil and Siachen to soldiers who are not able to climb simple walls.

How do you nincompoops manage to live with that shame?
Our Soldiers climbed Siachen and they are mocking a few Policemen for being unable to climb a 5ft wall. This is the superior training of Pak Army that today whole of Kargil and Siachen is with them (I’m serious).

Back
Top Bottom