What's new

Indian Soldier Chandu Chohan who defected is to be sent back

This is an old news. His repatriation was covered by local newspaper from Jammu

=====================================================

photo2.jpg

Sepoy Arif Ali while being repatriated to his country at
Chakan-Da-Bagh in Poonch on Friday.

"We have repatriated the jawan back to Pakistani authorities as a goodwill gesture today," Brigade Commander Poonch Brigade, Brig M K Magoo, told reporters in Poonch. The custody of Arif Ali, 19, son of Bashir Ali, a resident of Quetta, Pakistan posted in 25 Frontiers Force was transferred to the Pakistan Army at a flag meeting along the LoC in Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district at 10 am today. Major Hamid Gul of 653 Mujahid Regiment attended the meeting

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/web1/12july14/body.htm
JAMMU, July 13: A 19-year-old Pakistani soldier, who had crossed over to this side of the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district yesterday, was today repatriated by the Army as a goodwill gesture. There were varying reports on Arif Ali's intrusion. One said that he had fallen in love with a girl in Kirni village, which is located on the Zero line opposite to Pakistani posts while other reports said he might have been pushed into this side for looking at infiltration routes. "We have repatriated the jawan back to Pakistani authorities as a goodwill gesture today," Brigade Commander Poonch Brigade, Brig M K Magoo, told reporters in Poonch. The custody of Arif Ali, 19, son of Bashir Ali, a resident of Quetta, Pakistan posted in 25 Frontiers Force was transferred to the Pakistan Army at a flag meeting along the LoC in Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district at 10 am today. Major Hamid Gul of 653 Mujahid Regiment attended the meeting from Pakistan and Major A Manhas on this side....more

Bhai Fauji ta Fauji ha
Teenager went to indian occupied kashmir... for a girl..lol

Pakistani soldier crossed LoC for lady love?

JAMMU: A 19-year-old unarmed Pakistani solider was caught after he crossed the Line of Control at Kerni in J&K's Poonch district on Thursday.

Sources said an army patrol caught Arif Ali, who was in civvies, and later handed him over to the J&K police for interrogation. He belongs to Pakistan army's 25 Frontier Force and is a resident of Kahuta area of AZAD KASHMIR. J&K Police sources said Rs 3,306 in Pakistani currency were recovered from him along with two SIM cards and a photo identification card.

There were conflicting reports over his intrusion with a TV channel reporting he crossed over to seek asylum after he was denied leave. Another report said he had crossed over to meet someone he had fallen in love with.

Whats the obsession with light skin soldiers?
I personally like these as soldiers
Rajputana Rifles
hqdefault.jpg

Than these J&K troops
DSC_2444.jpg

Check out this video in which wheatish brown soldiers look much better than fair soldiers of IA.

Not his but your "rainbow" friend who love dark "soldiers";

Why are you jealous. Not a single Pakistani soldier is looking like rough n tough in front of him, cant even spot a light skin pakistani greek or arabi. If he was given do waqt ki roti in your jails, he would have looked better. Haha man you guys r hillarious.

Looking much smart than bystander who are light skin muslims, cant see any light skin though, even after kept for days without food, and only torture.

He's lookin for you

image.jpg

Not his but your "rainbow" friend who love dark "soldiers";

View attachment 370364
He replied when one of your senior member compared him to your wagah border troops who are usually tall and sturdy for parades...never got why we need to show big guys for parades, average size individuals will be fine..even wagah parade is a waste of resources and time.

He replied when one of your senior member compared him to your wagah border troops who are usually tall and sturdy for parades...never got why we need to show big guys for parades, average size individuals will be fine..even wagah parade is a waste of resources and time.
His first post

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-s...is-to-be-sent-back.473665/page-5#post-9127572

Looking much smart than bystander who are light skin muslims, cant see any light skin though, even after kept for days without food, and only torture.

Dude, these are your typical Internet Hindus, they even have to adopt fake IDs just to be on PDF,
Don't waste your time replying to them, as soon as some MOD dresses them in a Pink saree, they will adopt another ID.....that's the height of their Pakistan obsession.
A guy who opens every thread about India talk about obsession. Hypocrisy on highest level.
OT- Pakistan knows India is preparing for war or surgical strike which Pakistan can't afford. This is a good step to appease India. But we still want Hafiz syed to be hanged, don't forget.
Overall a good step to appease India, it will be more appeasement if you release innocent kulbhusan. I know it is very hard for you bcz you guys already has given a statement against him. But don't worry I will be OK. :D

OT- Pakistan knows India is preparing for war or surgical strike which Pakistan can't afford. This is a good step to appease India. But we still want Hafiz syed to be hanged, don't forget.
Overall a good step to appease India, it will be more appeasement if you release innocent kulbhusan. I know it is very hard for you bcz you guys already has given a statement against him. But don't worry I will be OK. :D

If releasing chandu is appeasing India then what was Nagrota attack?

This is the problem with you bharatis. You get out of your auqat within no time. And that is one reason you get your ego and your hearts broken again and again. :)

A guy who opens every thread about India talk about obsession. Hypocrisy on highest level.

Once some one asked a BSF soldier, what's 2+2, the starving soldier replied, 2+2 = 4 Tandoori Chickens.
I guess same could be said about your mental status, you characters spend all day on PDF licking your tiny ego but when your bubble gets busted then your moral mule kicks you. It's our moral duty to keep the stray cow in check.
As for your kind habitually boxing above weight, just because you had a bowl full of rice today doesn't mean every Indian soldier has had a belly full, besides your so called surgical strikes are as credible as RSS arranging a Beef food festival. :D:D

It's quite funny to read that we had to convince chandu mian to go home which otherwise he was refusing.

When you feel safe among your mortal enemy rather then among your own, there is something seriously wrong. Rather talking bullshit about cold start and two front war with Pakistan and China, these Indian generals need to come out of the influence of whatever they are smoking and sort their ranks and files.

Last edited:
View attachment 370388

Damn, he doesn't look one bit happy upon being released and returned to India.
The GOP should make some amendments to give refugee or other assistance to Escape India military personal.

Video Link.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...oc-last-year-1651203?pfrom=home-lateststories

In hindsight, we should have given him asylum. Fear for this poor chap, Modi and Ajeet Doval might make another Om Puri out of him for disgracing bharat mata.

In hindsight, we should have given him asylum. Fear for this poor chap, Modi and Ajeet Doval might make another Om Puri out of him for disgracing bharat mata.

After hearing about his dessertion, his Grandmother died of a heart attack, i think it was due to the pleas of his family that he was released, but if his seniors don't watch their ways, he could even take an even more ultimate step.

Once some one asked a BSF soldier, what's 2+2, the starving soldier replied, 2+2 = 4 Tandoori Chickens.
I guess same could be said about your mental status, you characters spend all day on PDF licking your tiny ego but when your bubble gets busted then your moral mule kicks you. It's our moral duty to keep the stray cow in check.
As for your kind habitually boxing above weight, just because you had a bowl full of rice today doesn't mean every Indian soldier has had a belly full, besides your so called surgical strikes are as credible as RSS arranging a Beef food festival. :D:D
Why you are so much frustrate? Feeling the heat of Indian pressure?
And inform Mr. Sartaz Aziz that indians are making some huge dams on Idus river and he is doing good gesture with Indians. o_O

After hearing about his dessertion, his Grandmother died of a heart attack, i think it was due to the pleas of his family that he was released, but if his seniors don't watch their ways, he could even take an even more ultimate step.

Recent events concerning Indian Army are solidifying those who say that Indians brain farts about cold start or what not, are nothing but empty bravado. But I won't complain, its giving us all the excuses to build some sick stuff which we wouldn't have any justification for before.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom