What's new

Indian Soldier Chandu Chohan who defected is to be sent back

Why you are so much frustrate? Feeling the heat of Indian pressure?
Yes , I'm sure Haldi Dall can build much pressure. :laugh:

Recent events concerning Indian Army are solidifying those who say that Indians brain farts about cold start or what not, are nothing but empty bravado. But I won't complain, its giving us all the excuses to build some sick stuff which we wouldn't have any justification for before.

This was IA less than a decade ago, the only improvement now is that they know how to make and release videos.
All the Modi sarkar hype is turning out to be just a Mooli dakaar.
spacer15.gif

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

Yes , I'm sure Haldi Dall can build much pressure. :laugh:

This was IA less than a decade ago, the only improvement now is that they know how to make and release videos.
All the Modi sarkar hype is turning out to be just a Mooli dakaar.
spacer15.gif

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
2002 mobilization was a major success for us.
It scared Pakistan into vastly reducing militant infiltration into Kashmir.

View attachment 370388

Damn, he doesn't look one bit happy upon being released and returned to India.
The GOP should make some amendments to give refugee or other assistance to Escape India military personal.

Video Link.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/paki...oc-last-year-1651203?pfrom=home-lateststories

Seems his seniors are already giving him lip service, looks as if the soldier standing behind Chandu is about to smack him.

chandu-babulal-chauhan_650x400_51485007191.jpg

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @The Eagle @Sinopakfriend

TBH Sir, he know whats coming next and seems unhappy. To understand as such and the way he is handled, under Military Rules, indeed a possible prisoner for another time because of deserting and having conflicts with Seniors that story coupled with recent videos, actually rubbed the quality and standards of IA hence, reasons (read all soldiers leaking as such) will be dealt accordingly just to save the so-called prestige and securing the ego of seniors in IA.

If he was captured by PA due to conflict or in fight, I am sure would have been received differently by IA on release but as the case was of grievances against own seniors and if IA did not tell that, knows that ISPR will release the confession, that actually dented a bit the moral of IA, therefore, most probably he is going to prison.

He is going to face a lot of enquiry and bashing as it was already started when he was captured, must be feeling cursed.

Indian soldier Chandu Babulal Chohan, who was earlier reported captured from the Line of Control (LoC) on September 29, 2016, was returned to India on Saturday.
A press release from the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the soldier was "convinced to return to his own country" after he deserted his post "due to his grievances of maltreatment against his commanders".
According to the press release, Chohan had been stationed in Indian-held Kashmir. He had "wilfully crossed the LoC on September 29, 2016 and surrendered himself to the Pakistan Army," the press release said.
The soldier will be "handed over to Indian authorities at Wahga border on humanitarian grounds," the press release added.
As confusion ensued after the soldier's 'desertion' on Sep 29, 2016, Pakistan's Ambassador to the United Nations Dr Maleeha Lodhi, while talking to Al Jazeera, had said that Pakistan Army had "captured an Indian soldier who was trying to enter” into Pakistani territory.
Lodhi, however, had denied that there had been any surgical strike inside the territory of Pakistan on the same day, as claimed by the Indian forces.
Pakistan Army had also reported killing several Indian soldiers on the same day during a firing incident across the LoC.
An Indian army official based in New Delhi had said, “It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control”.
Avoiding connecting the capture to the firing incident along the LoC on the same day, the Indian official had said such incidents of people including civilians crossing the frontier by mistake have happened in the past from both sides.
“Pakistan has been informed [of the soldier's crossing] through the DGMO on hotline,” India's ANI News had quoted Indian Army sources at the time.
Dawn.com — Updated about 3 hours ago

What a honored , handover his gun before crossing his border. He seems very angry not wiling to go back India.

Now he will be ordered by indian media that to come on national TV and say he was part of team who did "surgical strike"

indian commander: OK now soldiers listen up you will break in to pakistan border kill some random people then in history our named will be mention
indian commander: we will become the brave ones who will do the great surgical strike
indian commander: are you ready soldiers
indian soldier : but sir we are starving can we have a some food before crossing the border
indian commander:you piece of sh** you dare to disobey me you F*****g bas***d if you dont cross that border i will make you starve for a whole week.
indian commander : DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SOLDIER
indian soldier: SIR YES SIR.
indian soldier : (after crossing the border)
pakistani soldier : drop your weapon and surrender
indian soldier : i am not here to harm any one can you just give me some food i am starving my commander not giving us food i am starving for days
pakistani soldier: yeah sure
indian DGMO: (next day)surgical strike against pakistan have been conducted but we dont have any prove and our soldiers are missing also .
indian media : SURGICAL STRIKE HAVE BEEN MADE SURGICAL STRIKE HAVE BEEN MADE
indian people : where is the prove
indian media : we are media and media is never wrong
indian people :hurrrah

i can make it more funny but i dont want to waste any more of my time

Pathetic and Disgusting Response from some Indian members here ...
we return your Soldier in one piece , he is standing on his feet, he looks healthy and there is no error in his walking that means he is not been in any pain ..he was given Gifts , His pride and His gun back .. yet some Scum Indians here open their Dirty mouth and trying to foul mouth PA and their treatment ..
You guys are sick

Pathetic and Disgusting Response from some Indian members here ...
we return your Soldier in one piece , he is standing on his feet, he looks healthy and there is no error in his walking that means he is not been in any pain ..he was given Gifts , His pride and His gun back .. yet some Scum Indians here open their Dirty mouth and trying to foul mouth PA and their treatment ..
You guys are sick

What do you expect from an enemy.

We only returned him because we are responsible and do not take revenge.
We even returned their helicopters which flew into our airspace in GB some time ago.

What do you expect from an enemy.

We only returned him because we are responsible and do not take revenge.
We even returned their helicopters which flew into our airspace in GB some time ago.

I was expecting a little bit of Gratitude from these Thank-less creatures .. That is what a Civilized person will do .

yeah if there was no footage of this Chandu Guy than we can speculate that he has been hurt or some of his body carry scar's , but he looks pretty much healthy , not in any sort of pain , the only thing i notice that he does not look happy even he when he know that he is going back to his own Country where he serve ..

I was expecting a little bit of Gratitude from these Thank-less creatures .. That is what a Civilized person will do .

yeah if there was no footage of this Chandu Guy than we can speculate that he has been hurt or some of his body carry scar's , but he looks pretty much healthy , not in any sort of pain , the only thing i notice that he does not look happy even he when he know that he is going back to his own Country where he serve ..

Gratitude from indians......lol
Come on bro, get real.

Isn't this the same soldier that they claimed they don't have any?

But thanks anyway.

Chandu is back thats a good news ...
But the people feeling in debt of pakistan here ,do u really think pakistan is that much generous ??
Do u even think that first the existence of which soldier was denied how came he was found in pakistani prison?
Well still if u didnt get the point...pakistan was asking india to stop cross border firings ,firing stopped and chandu is back ...
Nothing comes free of cost..
Now please continue greeting pakistani members for their generousity :)

Back
Top Bottom