What's new

Indian Soldier Chandu Chohan who defected is to be sent back

Here they are @Windjammer
Bhai we had him on glucose drips.
Dude, these are your typical Internet Hindus, they even have to adopt fake IDs just to be on PDF,
Don't waste your time replying to them, as soon as some MOD dresses them in a Pink saree, they will adopt another ID.....that's the height of their Pakistan obsession.

congrats to him and his family. hope indians will not subject own soldier to mistreatment .
btw ye kaka Pakistan main chitta nahi ho gaya?
Thats what i am saying i know you find him smart. Dekh le bhai areesh ..

By the way others standing with him looking dark lol.

Why are you jealous. Not a single Pakistani soldier is looking like rough n tough in front of him, cant even spot a light skin pakistani greek or arabi. If he was given do waqt ki roti in your jails, he would have looked better. Haha man you guys r hillarious.
Rough and Tough as per Indian standards ; Keep them hungry.

The dark looking soldiers are the Indian soldiers look at the Pakistani guy with glasses light skin and handsome go sell your bs somewhere else mate

Why are you jealous. Not a single Pakistani soldier is looking like rough n tough in front of him, cant even spot a light skin pakistani greek or arabi. If he was given do waqt ki roti in your jails, he would have looked better. Haha man you guys r hillarious.
LOL daL khoor , curry muncherian Dravidians first put some dana dunka to your soldiers.. Rough & tough and good looks are the least thing you should compare with Pakistanis..It speaks of your obsession and inferiority complex..At-least compare the soldiers standing you can identity Indians and Pakistanis..He is not even equal to shoulders of pakistanis standing along him..

He seems very young in these recent pictures than his old pictures.
Whats his age?

Not smart enough. He looks like a nerd. Raat ko wese hi bechare ko nazar nahi ayega.. haha

First feed your soldiers they look like chicken legs then talk about rough and tough your officer looks like he is about to die mate

LOL daL khoor , curry muncherian Dravidians first put some dana dunka to your soldiers.. Rough & tough and good looks are the least thing you should compare with Pakistanis..It speaks of your obsession and inferiority complex..At-least compare the soldiers standing you can identity Indians and Pakistanis..
pic says it all..
Chandu chauhan has personality and way better that bystanders. He was tortured and kept hungry in Pakistani jail . No doubt.

:what: fair skinned does not mean smart.

bhai rehnay day mera smart wala standard abhi tujhe pata hee nahi hay.' do so sadiyan lagian gee iss ko wahan tak pohanchnay main

Back
Top Bottom