Not open for further replies.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Veiled-Girl ‘Prevented’ From Attending Classes
Indian School ‘Reported’
KUWAIT CITY, Sept 9: The father of a Pakistani girl has filed a complaint at the Private Education Department in the Ministry of Education against an Indian school, which allegedly prevented his nine-year-old daughter from attending her classes because she was wearing a veil, reports Al-Rai daily quoting sources.

Sources said the complainant was surprised when the teacher did not allow his daughter to enter the classroom without removing her veil. When he demanded for an explanation from the teacher, he was informed that his daughter is attending a Christian school; hence, the need to remove her veil.

Meanwhile, Kuwait Human Rights Society Head Dr Yousef Al-Saqer revealed they contacted the minister immediately after receiving information on the incident. He confirmed the ministry has taken the necessary procedures to verify the complaint. He added the society ensures that everyone respects other people’s freedom to practice their own religion as stipulated in the Constitution.

Pakistani Veiled-Girl ‘Prevented’ From Attending Classes
Indian School ‘Reported’

http://arabtimesonline.com/Portals/0/PDF_Files/pdf12/sep/10/05.pdf

The teacher has milacious intents...
Lets see what comes out of this case...
Christan school?

It is private and christian...what more do you want? The institution has every right to decide what the pupils wear.
ur missing the point here....Private or no Private all educational institutes falls under Ministry of Education & they are who are laying the guides for these schools to follow.....There is no law here in Kuwait which prevents a student from wearing veil :), if chirstian students can come to school without Veil & in Skirts than this gal have every right to wear Veil...

kṣamā;3391612 said:
Expecting a "Lets nuke India . . . . ." lunatic to comment.

Does this comment of yours really helps to wash away the issue??? Does painting Pakistanis as lunatics hides of the Indian lunacy??? My Friend how much courage does it take to call something wrong as wrong??? Or does it really help to brush it under the carpet???

BTW I was wondering, where are the great secular thoughts??? To me ...... that would have helped more and just!

Nukes!!! We will save them for a better occasion(We aren't giving up on our lunacy so easily, rest assured).

Adios!

I will tell you a true story of Mangalore...

Once upon a time some Muslim girl start coming in this dress...

burka.jpg

Student opposed this move

00_b_protesting_students.jpg

The crazy professor (Muslim) told it is girls right to wear Burka... He fought with management and management bow down him. The management was scared that some friday His college will be burnt like Mumbai burnt...

0.jpg

Students were annoyed and they decided to protest this black ninza dress.. they told, if Muslims have right to wear the traditional dress then why not we??? They start coming in traditional dress... almost 50-60 student started wearing this dress...

pundit%25201.jpg

Management was annoyed and they passed a resolution/...

"Leave your religion at your home, We are not here to respect religion X,Y or Z. We have a dress code, if you want to study heer follow else , get away..."

professor.gif

After that "every one happily living after....

Note: Burka is bann in Karnataka colleges, Dress code are mandatory...

Does this comment of yours really helps to wash away the issue??? Does painting Pakistanis as lunatics hides of the Indian lunacy??? My Friend how much courage does it take to call something wrong as wrong??? Or does it really help to brush it under the carpet???

BTW I was wondering, where are the great secular thoughts??? To me ...... that would have helped more and just!

Nukes!!! We will save them for a better occasion(We aren't giving up on our lunacy so easily, rest assured).

Adios!
Pls Donn worry about my secularism or of my fellow country men. As it has been earlier if something is wrong it will be pointed out in due course. My comment would make sense after couple of pages.

I donn suppose the Kuwait school where the gal studied (though the brand name is Indian) had all Indian staff. And it is a very high probability that the teacher who did the act is a fellow arab. I could not read in the news article that it was an Indian teacher.

@OP: Donn just search India/Indian for putting up a flame bait thread.

i think school has no place for religion . you go there to study , if the school want to enforce a dress code they have the right . if some one does not like it , go to another school.

Yeah sure .... you can force Muslim students in India to chant Ramayan hyms.

This is another country - not India.

India is the one where only Indic, Dharma and Hindutvadi people rule.

If fell That father had no trust for the 9 year old girl ... That why this is an issue ......

i am not against the veil but Imagine that she is only 9 years old to were it .....

Childhood is a time were we never forget the true value of freedom , untill the old age ...

Yeah sure .... you can force Muslim students in India to chant Ramayan hyms.

Funny you should comment on the Ramayana. You could go to South East Asia from Thailand to Cambodia to Laos to Indonesia (not only Bali) & find evidence for the popularity of the Ramayana everywhere. Heck, even the statues at Bangkok's airport will clearly disabuse of the notion that only in India would you have to bear with the Ramayana & other Hindu mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom