What's new

Kindergarten boy ‘gang-raped’ by principal, others

[Bregs];4792382 said:
All this is the gift of western cultures p0rn sites available at a click of mouse, other wise these things were unheard of till few years back in this part of world, just some cheap literature of mast ram type was available that too hardly ...

hahaa??? a person should have a brain to decide what's good and what's appropriate. If you watch an action movie, would you kill some random person you see on road? Here in UK any girl can travel alone at night unlike in most parts of subcontinent.

crimes have been happening all along... there should be strict psychological test before recruiting teachers or any worker that work with children.

bull ... it has nothing to do with ****.. that too western **** ..
if anything you will start to hate to have sex with desi women after watching over glossed and unrealistically beautiful ladies .. @Alpha1 :help:
Desis are ugly thats a fact, and it has nufing to do with ****!
Period :D
i think Pedos should be fed to dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaa??? a person should have a brain to decide what's good and what's appropriate. If you watch an action movie, would you kill some random person you see on road? Here in UK any girl can travel alone at night unlike in most parts of subcontinent.

i am not generalizing it for all, i am just saying this is one of the main cause

crimes have been happening all along... there should be strict psychological test before recruiting teachers or any worker that work with children.

bull ... it has nothing to do with ****.. that too western **** ..
if anything you will start to hate to have sex with desi women after watching over glossed and unrealistically beautiful ladies .. @Alpha1 :help:

lol these sort of crimes are prompted from there i believe, although my point is highly highly debatable n questionable but i feel its one of the reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Why allways these Rape threads?

rape threads should be in a sticky... there is no other way to control it .. one cannt stop talking about the issue but at least talk in a single thread...
But mods have not realized it.. and the best way to make them realize it.. is to do the opposite.. :yay:

Bull5ht , even you couldn't walk alone at night in many parts of the u.k

Bull5ht , even you couldn't walk alone at night in many parts of the u.k

what parts are you talking about?? it's only black dominated areas that are not safe.

WHAT THE FAAAK? Why are people like this even alive?

hang them by their balls ..... good thing its coming to light..

Need proper implementation of sharia in this field ...

what parts are you talking about?? it's only black dominated areas that are not safe.

more bull
you couldn't walk n majority of u.k inner city areas at night be they black ,brown ,or white

more bull
you couldn't walk n majority of u.k inner city areas at night be they black ,brown ,or white

apart from the fear of being mugged... (which can happen to both sexes).. there is not much fear walking around at night..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom