What's new

Kindergarten boy ‘gang-raped’ by principal, others

First of all, I'm not trying to politicize a tragedy, nor am I the one pushing my views on other people, that person is YOU.
You are mistaken in that I am not the chief of Jamaat-i-Islami nor Saroop Ijaz. As for "pushing my views" - in your opinion, what is a forum for, if not to exchange views? If you find them "pushy" because you can't refute them and that makes you feel bad, isn't that the kind of "fault" you need to experience, to get past the mental blocks that keep Pakistanis from moving forward?

I have never once claimed to be some sort of benevolent being, but to say that I'm morally blind?
Of course. "All that's needed for evil to succeed is for "good men" to do nothing."

Have you no shame?
Not in this regard.

Actually, I shouldn't even ask that, since it's clear that you do not. If you did, then you wouldn't be making such sweeping remarks about an entire population of people.
It is a careful evaluation: backed up by years of empirical observation and experience w/expats, checked by going with the hypotheses that explains the most. The weakness and strength of this is, of course, that I've never been to Pakistan myself.

I have already pointed out where and why you're wrong, and I've already shown just how poor your logical thinking is.
This isn't clear to me. Since my logical thinking is so poor, perhaps you could dumb it down a bit and provide a numbered list of my "wrongs" and exactly whys?

You're not only generalizing all Pakistanis in your narrow minded view, but you're pretending to know what sort of person I am
I judge by the conduct you've revealed here in this thread.

The sheer amount of intellectual dishonesty on your part is disgusting and I will no longer take part in this conversation.
Intellectual dishonesty is a serious charge and something I try to avoid. If caught, I thank my interlocutor and apologize for it.

Yet, is it my "intellectual dishonesty" on my part that we see in this thread or your own emotional dishonesty?

Good bye.
Running on empty, aren't you?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom