What's new

Indian School Stops Pakistani Veiled-Girl From Attending Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply do not care to do the "politically correct" thing here. Forcing a 9 year old girl to wear a veil (ostensibly to preserve modesty) is rubbish,stupid & ridiculous. I will call it out the way I see it in this case regardless of whether my opinion meets with your approval or not....and no I will not respect your "culture" on this one, just like I would not have respected the culture of "Sati" if someone insisted on enforcing it now..

The 9 year old girl didn't refuse to wear the scarf - It was the bigoted Indian teacher who refused to allow her in the class saying that she has to remove the scarf, as it was a Christian school.

So stop unnecessary and bigoted trolling.

Are problem kuch aur hi hogi....ladki fail ho gayi hogi ya phir attendencs short hogi...isliye drama kiya jaa raha hai... Us school main aur Bhi Muslim ladkiyaah pad rahi hongi...unhe to koi problem nahi hui...isk hi kyun hui..

The 9 year old girl didn't refuse to wear the scarf - It was the bigoted Indian teacher who refused to allow her in the class saying that she has to remove the scarf, as it was a Christian school.

So stop trolling unnecessarily.

And you do realize that its a Christian school and they have their own set of rules that are spelled out during the time of admission so it is the father fault for not reading the rules before hand.

. . . . bigoted Indian teacher who refused to allow her in the class saying that she has to remove the scarf, as it was a Christian school.

Oh so I see u have an insider to confirm "An Indian Teacher". Well then even I have a n insider who says the gal was forced to wear scarf when refused was beaten.

Why study in enemy's school.................................:D

Why study in enemy's school.................................:D
even the anti india moderator here AA, is from indian school. namak harams abuse the very system that raise them you know?

If you can read, you would have realised that I offered no opinion on the rules themselves, only on the act of wearing the veil itself. If that makes me a bigot, so be it. Better than supporting a rubbish practice simply because someone claims it's their culture.......

Yes we do have problems and we are making efforts to rectify these.

Sarcasm won't help. I responded to sarcasm.

And you are also being sarcastic.

But we don't force children here to wear headscarves, unless it is winters.

Those who want to wear these, they do - those who don't want to wear these, they don't.

Firstly, Gandhi was burnt on a funeral pyre - so he is not gonna come back from any grave.

But even when he is let's say reincarnated again as Gandhi, and he'd be shamed because he would see narrow minded Indic, Dharmic and Hindutvadi Indian thinkers ruling India.

And sooner than later, the 140 or so armed secessionist groups operating in India may have their own independent states.

His head would bow in shame when he sees how the minorities are treated in India.

He would be horrified to see the community capital punishment pogrom perpetrated against minorities.

He would stare with disbelief when he would be told that India perpetrates terror in all neighbouring countries.

Jinnah would be proud of a nation that has withstood all the difficulties thrown at it. He can pull up his chin and stand tall and would be satisfied that the terrorists and extremists supported by inimical countries including India would be defeated. He would see a bright future for a prosperous, modernistic, forward looking Islamic state of Pakistan that he wanted to build.

Your reply is not worth the facts...May i ask which Hindutva leaders are ruling India...I hope you know Congress is the ruling party.

And i wasnt being sarcastic..i know i was critical but that wasnt sarcasm.

140+ succession movements...right...Khalistan,Kashmir,N-E right??..Still you find Indians from these states comming here and giving pro indian comments like i am from J&K..we have few Sardars here and a few guys from N-E,...why dont you do yourself a favour and talk to them about what they think.

Rest you are only favouring your country big time by saying there are no problems and to be honest i dont want to destroy Pakistan or something infact i wish Pakistan gets out of the trouble it is in and we have good relations but i dont feel thats ever gonna happen with the kind of attitude people have including you.

They say accepting your fault is solving half the problem...but no..everyone loves the Evil Y axis(Yahoodi-Yindu-Yankee)!!

And you do realize that its a Christian school and they have their own set of rules that are spelled out during the time of admission so it is the father fault for not reading the rules before hand.

As if you have read the rules.

Nope, no such rules exist for removing head scarf before entering the class.

The teacher exuberantly became more loyal than the holy cow.

As if you have read the rules.

Nope, no such rules exist for removing head scarf before entering the class.

The teacher exuberantly became more loyal than the holy cow.

Rule or no rule, the school is Private and religion based school, if the Muslims have problem they can just quit. Christian schools don't allow the practice of wearing of viel, and I know because of I have studied in Christian based schools. They allow people to cover their heads but not the whole face. If the father feels offended then why did he enter his daughter to a Christian based school in place of a Government run or Muslim run. There many Muslim school that may allow this practice but as a Christian it is not something people follow.

full face veil 4 9 year old kid. Thats new low even 4 :(

Are problem kuch aur hi hogi....ladki fail ho gayi hogi ya phir attendencs short hogi...isliye drama kiya jaa raha hai... Us school main aur Bhi Muslim ladkiyaah pad rahi hongi...unhe to koi problem nahi hui...isk hi kyun hui..

thats what i am thinking, we good muslim do a lot of cheating on the name of Islam and Islamic values

thats what i am thinking, we good muslim do a lot of cheating on the name of Islam and Islamic values

this is no matter to spend 4 pages discussing about it

Your reply is not worth the facts...May i ask which Hindutva leaders are ruling India...I hope you know Congress is the ruling party.

O I forgot, there is a Hindu President, a Muslim Vice president, a Sikh Prime Minister, a Sikh Army Chief?, an Italian born Christian reincarnated Rano of Jhansi heading the secular richest party.

And ofcourse BJP is just in opposition and heads some states.

Sorry, I just should have noted Indic and Dharmic and not hindutvadi.

And i wasnt being sarcastic..i know i was critical but that wasnt sarcasm.

Sir, you were critically sarcastic.

140+ succession movements...right...Khalistan,Kashmir,N-E right??..Still you find Indians from these states comming here and giving pro indian comments like i am from J&K..we have few Sardars here and a few guys from N-E,...why dont you do yourself a favour and talk to them about what they think.

When I know stuff, why talk to talking turnips.

Rest you are only favouring your country big time by saying there are no problems and to be honest i dont want to destroy Pakistan or something infact i wish Pakistan gets out of the trouble it is in and we have good relations but i dont feel thats ever gonna happen with the kind of attitude people have including you.

I never said that Pakistan does not have problems. If you would have read what I wrote, I said we have our problems and we are trying to eradicate these.

And I too don't want to harm India in any way, when you guys are doing it unto yourself.

They say accepting your fault is solving half the problem...but no..everyone loves the Evil Y axis(Yahoodi-Yindu-Yankee)!!

We accept our faults and are making earnest endeavours to solve the problems. The Y thing that you have mentioned is the result of visiting some other parochially indulgent and mutually praising Indian Hindu groups type forums.

Rule or no rule, the school is Private and religion based school, if the Muslims have problem they can just quit. Christian schools don't allow the practice of wearing of viel, and I know because of I have studied in Christian based schools. They allow people to cover their heads but not the whole face. If the father feels offended then why did he enter his daughter to a Christian based school in place of a Government run or Muslim run. There many Muslim school that may allow this practice but as a Christian it is not something people follow.

O blimey, I didn't know that. You got angry saar. sarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom