What's new

Indian School Stops Pakistani Veiled-Girl From Attending Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure .... you can force Muslim students in India to chant Ramayan hyms.

This is another country - not India.

India is the one where only Indic, Dharma and Hindutvadi people rule.

Hope r u treating well to ur minority also ??????.... Then blame other ....

Yeah sure .... you can force Muslim students in India to chant Ramayan hyms.

This is another country - not India.

India is the one where only Indic, Dharma and Hindutvadi people rule.

Some of you are really one of a kind and could perhaps write a book or something man...Look at the situation in your country and the comments comming from some of you..In Yindu India we have a saying..."rassi gayi par bal nahi gaya"..

If i was in your state i would be thinking of ways to improve my country rather than jumping in every Indian thread and posting crap...Whatever we are(and even most Pakistanis agree to that) now we are still better than you.

If Gandhi and Jinnah come back from their graves today on the one hand Gandhi would be proud of what India has achieved but same cant be said about Jinnah.

Funny you should comment on the Ramayana. You could go to South East Asia from Thailand to Cambodia to Laos to Indonesia (not only Bali) & find evidence for the popularity of the Ramayana everywhere. Heck, even the statues at Bangkok's airport will clearly disabuse of the notion that only in India would you have to bear with the Ramayana & other Hindu mythology.

Sir,

You said it yourself. When you understand it to be a mythology - it is enjoyed as a work of fiction.

When you use it as part of religion, the notion is different.

Ya...find it difficult to tolerate such rubbish.

Then sir, let the children remain children - why do take them to your religious places like temples etc.

I will tell you a true story of Mangalore...

Once upon a time some Muslim girl start coming in this dress...

burka.jpg

Student opposed this move

00_b_protesting_students.jpg

The crazy professor (Muslim) told it is girls right to wear Burka... He fought with management and management bow down him. The management was scared that some friday His college will be burnt like Mumbai burnt...

0.jpg

Students were annoyed and they decided to protest this black ninza dress.. they told, if Muslims have right to wear the traditional dress then why not we??? They start coming in traditional dress... almost 50-60 student started wearing this dress...

pundit%25201.jpg

Management was annoyed and they passed a resolution/...

"Leave your religion at your home, We are not here to respect religion X,Y or Z. We have a dress code, if you want to study heer follow else , get away..."

professor.gif

After that "every one happily living after....

Note: Burka is bann in Karnataka colleges, Dress code are mandatory...
Whom are u telling this story?

It is correct that some people arugued that they will wear safron dupatta, No one really wore it.
SVS college finally bowed girl, they allowed her to wer whatever she wants. Later she refused to study in that college, they returned her money. She joined some other college.

Girl did not come in the dress as u said. she was wearing a head scarf. Thats all. As far i as i know karnakata dint ban scarf. And it wont.

Funniest thing is she was been thought by the teachers who wear bindi, mangala suthra. This is still fine, But more funny is in in christian schools teacher will be covering her head, wearing modest lose dress who opposes her muslim girl student scarf. Her covering head and cross in neck is allowed because she is christian.

How many will ask sikhs to remove their turban in schools?

Ya...find it difficult to tolerate such rubbish.

You may find it rubbish in the same some other mughal kings would have found things rubbish and destroyed it.
Your teachings of learn to respect for muslim community applies you also. Otherwise you are teaching to one of your own kind.

It might look backword, it might look you anything, But its our culture, our symbol.

Some of you are really one of a kind and could perhaps write a book or something man...Look at the situation in your country and the comments comming from some of you..In Yindu India we have a saying..."rassi gayi par bal nahi gaya"..

If i was in your state i would be thinking of ways to improve my country rather than jumping in every Indian thread and posting crap...Whatever we are(and even most Pakistanis agree to that) now we are still better than you.

If Gandhi and Jinnah come back from their graves today on the one hand Gandhi would be proud of what India has achieved but same cant be said about Jinnah.

Yes we do have problems and we are making efforts to rectify these.

Sarcasm won't help. I responded to sarcasm.

And you are also being sarcastic.

But we don't force children here to wear headscarves, unless it is winters.

Those who want to wear these, they do - those who don't want to wear these, they don't.

Firstly, Gandhi was burnt on a funeral pyre - so he is not gonna come back from any grave.

But even when he is let's say reincarnated again as Gandhi, and he'd be shamed because he would see narrow minded Indic, Dharmic and Hindutvadi Indian thinkers ruling India.

And sooner than later, the 140 or so armed secessionist groups operating in India may have their own independent states.

His head would bow in shame when he sees how the minorities are treated in India.

He would be horrified to see the community capital punishment pogrom perpetrated against minorities.

He would stare with disbelief when he would be told that India perpetrates terror in all neighbouring countries.

Jinnah would be proud of a nation that has withstood all the difficulties thrown at it. He can pull up his chin and stand tall and would be satisfied that the terrorists and extremists supported by inimical countries including India would be defeated. He would see a bright future for a prosperous, modernistic, forward looking Islamic state of Pakistan that he wanted to build.

Yes we do have problems and we are making efforts to rectify these.

Sarcasm won't help. I responded to sarcasm.

And you are also being sarcastic.

But we don't force children here to wear headscarves, unless it is winters.

Those who want to wear these, they do - those who don't want to wear these, they don't.

Firstly, Gandhi was burnt on a funeral pyre - so he is not gonna come back from any grave.

But even when he is let's say reincarnated again as Gandhi, and he'd be shamed because he would see narrow minded Indic, Dharmic and Hindutvadi Indian thinkers ruling India.

And sooner than later, the 140 or so armed secessionist groups operating in India may have their own independent states.

His head would bow in shame when he sees how the minorities are treated in India.

He would be horrified to see the community capital punishment pogrom perpetrated against minorities.

He would stare with disbelief when he would be told that India perpetrates terror in all neighbouring countries.

Jinnah would be proud of a nation that has withstood all the difficulties thrown at it. He can pull up its chin and stand tall and would be satisfied that the terrorists and extremists supported by inimical countries including India would be defeated. He would see a bright future for a prosperous, modernistic, forward looking Islamic state of Pakistan that he wanted to build.

You got the names of countries mixed up there.

i think school has no place for religion . you go there to study , if the school want to enforce a dress code they have the right . if some one does not like it , go to another school.

I never thought i will agree with an Indian in this life, but i have to agree with you
I will add, being a muslim is not an Ihsan on this entire universe, the whole world does not revolve around muslims and their beliefs. If father was not a hypocrite and a muslim he wouldnt have put his daughter in Christian school but if he did then follow the rules damn it, you stopped following Allah's rules and now at least for once follow the rules made by human.

You may find it rubbish in the same some other mughal kings would have found things rubbish and destroyed it.
Your teachings of learn to respect for muslim community applies you also. Otherwise you are teaching to one of your own kind.

It might look backword, it might look you anything, But its our culture, our symbol.

I simply do not care to do the "politically correct" thing here. Forcing a 9 year old girl to wear a veil (ostensibly to preserve modesty) is rubbish,stupid & ridiculous. I will call it out the way I see it in this case regardless of whether my opinion meets with your approval or not....and no I will not respect your "culture" on this one, just like I would not have respected the culture of "Sati" if someone insisted on enforcing it now..

no veil.. its asecurity threat period. what if the paksitani fathers sends a suicicde bomber (someone short like emran hashimi) in the veil to kill hindu kids?

I don't get it it's a private school, and you enter private school you sign a contract to follow their set of rules there are rules that are different from government run school. All schools have dress codes, so if the father feels offended, he can just change school to a government run or Muslim run school. There is no one stopping him. As for the school it has the right to ask the student take off the viel since its against their policy. Plus most Christian school have their own uniform.

this is a fricking propaganda news !!! i studied in kuwait !! and i know how the school systems work there better ............What bullshits news it this !!....Muslims girls are allowed hijab that exposes their face .......ALL Schools allow that !!! the main indian schools in kuwait are Indian community school under indian embassy,carmel school [ Xian dioscese] don bosco , and DPS Faips , United indian school which we call the mallu school , indian central school , jabriya indian school...or the arabi school.....and the IPS

these are the major School and none of them have any probs wit Hijab...only ones that do may be Carmel and don bosco ...but they state their Dress codes beforehand in that case !! What stupid way to malign Indian schools !!!

There are two major pakistani school and lot of international schools....but lot of pakistanis prefer indian schools till 10th....mainly due to edcuational competitiveness among students and very less amount of unruliness !!!Plenty of arabs join the Pak schools and they are out of control ....many mallu and indian teachers too teach there !!

no veil.. its asecurity threat period. what if the paksitani fathers sends a suicicde bomber (someone short like emran hashimi) in the veil to kill hindu kids?

There is more Xians and Muslims than hindus in Gulf school.....it wont be hindus kids they will be killing .........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom