What's new

Another exodus of refugees from Pakistan

Because there was no Pakistan before that. Pakistan was formed for the Muslims of the Indian sub continent! So the idea of Indian Muslims moving from India to Pakistan in 1947, sounds ridiculous.

And thanks, I stand corrected, so 20% of Muslim population on the Indian side of the Radcliffe line decided to move to Pakistan, and 80% decided to stay put in India. Thats a lot of "weak willed" Muslims according to your logic. And please avoid anecdotal evidence, my friend said this and that, it adds zero value to the discussion.

yup totally that what im saying ..ill give u an example .. we knw that Kashmir (mainly muslims ) hate indians from the core of their heart.. .. they dnt want to be indians .. but they stayed there .. because they have family and everythng there .. although they are fighting for their cause but still they didnt left the contry .. i can give u many examples like this from different races and different

btw indian muslims travel to Pakistan after its independence .. all the articles on this issue mention the same thing, refering them as indian muslims migrating to pakistan .. if u want i will waste some time to get u links .. itni ego nhie honi chia bhie ..

That and also the fact that Muslims aren't running away from this country like your minorities.

On-topic- If this is the vision Pakistanis have for their country then who are we to question them. To be honest most Pakistanis don't seem too bothered by the trend of minorities leaving Pakistan.
bro more them 95 % percent of population is Muslims .. these Hindu population is 3 % or less ( guess ) .. they live in very remote aeas of Sindhi .. that is why they dnt get noticed .. imagine someone living in somewhere in Rajistan .. where there is no media, no major city near by ... im not giving u excuses ,,,Pakistan has accepted millions of people .. u can say measily more then 1.25 crore .. u will find the hindus which are leaving for Indian in past decade is less then 4 thousand .. alot of them left bcoz they think indian has more job opportunities then pakistan ..

Says the person who has a tribute to a kaafir in his signature. Let me tell you, Lee Rigby is enduring the punishment of the grave as we speak.

Why have you been inside his grave? Did you just call yourself God? Cause only God knows what happens to people in their graves. :astagh:

I don't know if you are a troll or a wahabi.:undecided:

bro more them 95 % percent of population is Muslims .. these Hindu population is 3 % or less ( guess ) .. they live in very remote aeas of Sindhi .. that is why they dnt get noticed .. imagine someone living in somewhere in Rajistan .. where there is no media, no major city near by ... im not giving u excuses ,,,Pakistan has accepted millions of people .. u can say measily more then 1.25 crore .. u will find the hindus which are leaving for Indian in past decade is less then 4 thousand .. alot of them left bcoz they think indian has more job opportunities then pakistan ..

And the rest can only dream of India. They have only two options. The masjid or the ghat.

Why have you been inside his grave? Did you just call yourself God? Cause only God knows what happens to people in their graves. :astagh:

I don't know if you are a troll or a wahabi.:undecided:

This is rubbish.

Calling people wahhabi is a sin. After all Wahhab is one of Alalh (SWT)'s beautiful names. The scholar's name was Abdul Wahhab and he eliminated the hejaz from shirk and bidah.

And Allah has already told us of the fate of kaafirs in their graves and the next world.

And the rest can only dream of India. They have only two options. The masjid or the ghat.
bro stop fighting ...Muslims living their choose India , now how they live or die we have nothng to do with them .. they are muslims in indian which hate it to be indians but then there is a vast majority who dnt care if they ever needed our help we will ..otherwise we should give a dam about it ..

This is rubbish.

Calling people wahhabi is a sin. After all Wahhab is one of Alalh (SWT)'s beautiful names. The scholar's name was Abdul Wahhab and he eliminated the hejaz from shirk and bidah.

And Allah has already told us of the fate of kaafirs in their graves and the next world.

You mean his teachings eliminated about 50,000 Pakistanis. yep, he definitely is praise worthy. And you are committing shirk by linking a man's name with God's name. Ki pagal pana hai.

You mean his teachings eliminated about 50,000 Pakistanis. yep, he definitely is praise worthy. And you are committing shirk by linking a man's name with God's name. Ki pagal pana hai.

He has nothing to do with the murders of 50000 Muslims. This is a lie and you have slandered a great and pious scholar.

And I am not committing shirk. I said his name was Abdul Wahhab- meaning slave of Wahhab.

He has nothing to do with the murders of 50000 Muslims. This is a lie and you have slandered a great and pious scholar.

And I am not committing shirk. I said his name was Abdul Wahhab- meaning slave of Wahhab.

He has everything to do with the murders of 50,000 Pakistanis. His followers, and people inspired by his teachings have committed a genocide on Pakistanis. Bin Laden was a wahabi, al Qaeda is wahabi, the Taliban are neo wahabis, SSP are wahabis. All responsible for the killings of 50,000 Pakistanis. It is the truth. I cannot comment on his piety, but his teachings increase extremism instead of promoting moderation as the Prophet (saw) commanded. I know what his name is, I also know what his name means. I do have a basic grasp of Arabic. Please don't lecture me, and go study and stop promoting terrorism in the name of Islam.

meh:coffee:

Look whats happening in Kashmir, Burma, CAR that we should be so concerned about others

This is the way of the world, after Babri masjid I stopped caring about any temple anywhere in Pakistan or the world being burnt down, after whats happening in kashmir, or burma i stopped caring about people like these

Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Nice, followers propagating peace and tolerence..........not.

Kill the non Muslims and rob their property and women and destroy their places of worship.....and cry when they are hit back in kind.

Your baradhars - bokos, talibans, al shababs, lashkars, qaedas, hizbuls, jamaats etc etc etc are doing an excellent job of following the written instructions.

Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Nice, followers propagating peace and tolerence..........not.

Kill the non Muslims and rob their property and women and destroy their places of worship.....and cry when they are hit back in kind.

Your baradhars - bokos, talibans, al shababs, lashkars, qaedas, hizbuls, jamaats etc etc etc are doing an excellent job of following the written instructions.

meh:coffee:

Look whats happening in Kashmir, Burma, CAR that we should be so concerned about others

This is the way of the world, after Babri masjid I stopped caring about any temple anywhere in Pakistan or the world being burnt down, after whats happening in kashmir, or burma i stopped caring about people like these

Babri masjid itself was built on a destroyed Hindu temple....hundreds of Hindu temples were destroyed by Muslim invaders...Somnath temple was destroyed 6 times by Muslims.

Last edited:
Oh sorry. I just realised that you are a Muslim.

Are you going to call the Prophet (saw) sick for saying all these things.

Fortunately for me , I realized well before that you couldn't become a good human in your life , let alone a Muslim . No , I am going to call you sick for trying to interpret things in the manner taught by your local God's viceroy the Mullah , thus having an extremism in your thought and not from your own free and critical thinking brain . Does it ask you anywhere to kill off your minorities , subjugate them , call death upon non-Muslims or invade other countries ? I have no idea what Islam you follow , but I can assure you that the real one isn't like that .

Absurd logic at the very least ! Even if this is the way of the world by any chance , it doesn't explain the shameful and pathetic state of affairs in this country . First be concerned about what is happening to minorities and Muslims alike in your country , then worry about the Muslims all world around . Charity begins at home , these people are citizens of our country , they are as Pakistanis as we are . I am not sure how far have you people gone with your hatred and extremism .

What others are you talking about if I may know ? These are the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan !

@Irfan Baloch What the hell is wrong with some people , mate ? :what: I am seriously shocked to see this new response from my countrymen to detach themselves from the reality , go in denial mode , shift blame and try to become indifferent to the sufferings of their own people by comparing things with the conditions of Muslims around the world .

23346762.jpg

The topic is about Pakistan and not India.Increase of % of Population of Muslims in India and exceptional decrease of percentage population of minorities tells a lot of things.

Hahaha...congrats you got a chance to troll once again :lol:
Since everyone knows the real intention of that indian OP hence this thread is not worth discussing.
Trolling and living in denial is the policy of bhartis like you and that,s the reason your country is in deep shit .Honestly speaking whenever someones say "india" the first few things comes in peoples,s mind are poverty,rapes and people dying from starvation and malnutrition .
So please my sincere advise to you is to go improve lives of your people and wasting time on trolling and your hate pakistan obsession.

Fortunately for me , I realized well before that you couldn't become a good human in your life , let alone a Muslim . No , I am going to call you sick for trying to interpret things in the manner taught by your local God's viceroy the Mullah , thus having an extremism in your thought and not from your own free and critical thinking brain . Does it ask you anywhere to kill off your minorities , subjugate them , call death upon non-Muslims or invade other countries ? I have no idea what Islam you follow , but I can assure you that the real one isn't like that .

Absurd logic at the very least ! Even if this is the way of the world by any chance , it doesn't explain the shameful and pathetic state of affairs in this country . First be concerned about what is happening to minorities and Muslims alike in your country , then worry about the Muslims all world around . Charity begins at home , these people are citizens of our country , they are as Pakistanis as we are . I am not sure how far have you people gone with your hatred and extremism .

What others are you talking about if I may know ? These are the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan !

@Irfan Baloch What the hell is wrong with some people , mate ? :what: I am seriously shocked to see this new response from my countrymen to detach themselves from the reality , go in denial mode , shift blame and try to become indifferent to the sufferings of their own people by comparing things with the conditions of Muslims around the world .
I agree with you,religious intolerance is indeed one of our biggest problems.

Hahaha...congrats you got a chance to troll once again :lol:
Since everyone knows the real intention of that indian OP hence this thread is not worth discussing.
Nice excuse
Trolling and living in denial is the policy of bhartis like you and that,s the reason your country is in deep shit .Honestly speaking whenever someones say "india" the first few things comes in peoples,s mind are poverty,rapes and people dying from starvation and malnutrition .
If i will tell you what worlds think about Pakistan then you wont feel good.......;)
So please my sincere advise to you is to go improve lives of your people and wasting time on trolling and
I dont need your advice what not and what not to do.
your hate pakistan obsession.
So discussing about a topic is considered as hate Pakistani obsession then what about all the anti India threads opened and 20 of Kashmiri threads will be considered as??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom