What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

Indians will concede one desd for next 21 days

aret
returning the favor
sds.png
fdgfg.png
are the pictures of the same post in the video?

Can you guys even get the casualty figure for PA in the last 15yrs ?
these 4500 are indian accepted killed in loc firings. your great stand off of 2002 deads and siachin deads are not included.

you can see the vegetation around , not same.
how could you take pictures of pakistani posts from back side or inshort from pakistani side?

A smear of fair'n lovely, swap saree with a skirt and every Prem , Preeti, Patil descending on PDF consider themselves Snow white..... suppose these characters serving their masters also look every bit Pakistani. :lol:

QP1bx.jpg

Married-woman-556591.jpg
Lol Windy.. Hahhaa must be modi family at business...lol

returning the favor
sds.png
fdgfg.png
the video is on internet as indians detroyed pakistani posts and also as pakistan army hunting indian soldiers at loc.
but the picture which indians posted are very confusing. how could some one destroying enemy post take the pictures from the back side of the post. it is without any doubt indian posts under fire and they took the pictures and claiming the kill just like the terrorists Pakistani SSG killed and credit were taken by indian army months later.

The video on youtube, where live assault is there, is recorded from Indian side, you can even hear the soldier talking. About photos you are asking about, I am not sure.
If they are not Indians who are they? I can hear them saying Hindi '' arrey gaya baba'' is typical Hindi ' most importantly they are not saying A H Akbar. Which mostly a warcry of every Pak soldier.
should i show you something related to video too.
CxO68_lWgAIdYLu.jpg

you will pakistani flag on the post from whose back side the picture had been taken. if tou see beyond that on the indian side you will see fire and the best part is you will find your missing trees. the post can't be seen which means it is below which is clearly the case in the video.
do you know pakistani sindhis talk like that. even if you see sindhis in pakistani dramas they will use the words like aray baba regularly. even our sindh minister chandio talks like that daily.
and ALLAH O AKBAR slogan is not used by pakistanis all the time. if you see the videos of pakistan army operating in fata they just use it when moving for an operation.
this picture without any doubts shows indian posts destroyed. just like those terrorists pixs,the pic you just said you are confused about. the video is also a lie fed to you. the pakistani soldiers died at sunday night and indian soldiers were killed the next morning. the video also shows daylight if you see it your self.

" there was no Pakistan before 47 you genious "

LOL , yes there was no Pakistan , but there was punjab ,sindh and KPK etc which constituents of pakistan and they were all under direct British rule .

" get over it.. just 2000 british from non matial race ruled India before that Pashtons and Baloch invaded India took away your women and enslaved your men who died while crossing the mountains hence these mountains were called Hindu Kush (Hindu killers). because your flimsy forefathers couldnt fight.. you are only good for call centre and rants from the internet "

Wow before British , it's actually the Sikh empire of Ranjit King who was ruling you .

And Again also the way you celebrate those Invaders and rapists of Punajbis and Sindhis population is simply amazing given that these Punjabis and Sindhis 80% of Pakistan . Horrendus .

Once again when take you take such pride on the killing of your men who died while crossing the mountains hence these mountains were called Hindu Kush , remember these were hindu men from KPK , punjab and north sindh of the Hindu Sahi rule of the time who were the forefathers of Todays muslim Pakistani punjabis and Sindhis :o: ,
and they were not hindu men from Madhya pradesh who killed on Hindu Kush mountains :-) .

The way you can get away with saying such obnoxious things about Hindu forefathers of Pakistani Punjabi and Sindhis , tell what is wrong with pakistan today and why pakistan is in such dire state . :(

Wrong .

4500 is the total number of security forces ( Army , BSF ,CRPF) died in fighting kashmir in last 24 years .

And most of these deaths were related to Kashmir deaths in fighting militants in Kashmir .
sir read the actual indian news and then start commenting.
1) this figure is not about last 24 years.
2) it donot include deaths due to accidents or natural causes like siachin or operarion prakaram.

Last edited:
Before agreeing to this. I would wait until the Indian News sources quote that " Number of dead Indian Soldiers have increased to the most concerning and shocking limits."
Until then. Step up Soldiers. We have some filth to clear across the border.

you are just debating for the sake of debating bringing funny things!

so you are saying that the guy who posted this video on youtube who got it from the relative serving in BSF is a Pakistani? If Pakistan had this video then it would have released by Pakistan the very next second not by an Indian.

The hammer head is the guy who has this video and he got it from a relative.

And the Photo you showed, well I cannot see any flag in it.

Lastly, if you have any idea how LOC is mapped, many Indian posts are surrounded by Pakistani posts even from back side and many Pakistani posts are surrounded by Indian posts from three side.
first how could you say that it was posted by an indian and BSF not indian army is at LOC.you know that armies of both nations are guarding LOC. secondly if the post was surrounded by indian post then the structure of pakistani post would have not been in one direction while ignoring the other side.
YOU WON'T SEE A FLAG BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ZOOM A PICTURE OR YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE IT.

But Indian army do not have such bunkers and tunnels with grass over roof on their posts. In episode of Mahaz it was shown that most of the Pak posts are attached with such bunkers.
both armies have such bunkers for camouflage purpose and i don't know how a person who couldn't see a visible flag can see an invisible grass and that too with dust and smoke with green background. but i could see the clear roof of bunkers.

And it is green, while now it is november. In november it is not green it is brown. Due to autumn. This is during september. When Indian army was hitting and raiding Pakistani post and publishing news on their media.

Hence it has to be Pakistani post.
sir you are not getting it. it is winter in kashmir. i think you don't know much about military except what you read in newspapers. none of indian great attacks took place in day light.
by the way 10 minutes ago it was yesterdays video and now it is september.
have a nice sleep.

When you can ask me to prove if this video is from India or Pak with lame facts and useless arguments. Then I can ask you in similar manner. So kindly stop fooling yourself. It was Indian army who attacked in the video and even you know this very well. They way they were cheering after attack the dialects they use, it so Hindu!!

And were you present at the bunker when Indian army assaulted the post in a night? This is a lame argument.
But you accept that Indian army attacked and destroyed. That's sufficient for me. :)
i don't accept this video because the firing incident took place at night. your media also says "over night"
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/indian-firing-at-loc-killed-7-soldiers-pak/article9346545.ece

LOL . it's actually Indian Army Destroying Pak Army Posts .

Here is the clip from the original video .

Total nonsense, not a single fire returned and just look at how boldly is the camera man sitting to the proximity of the alleged post. Such one sided footage gives credit to another theory.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

LOL . it's actually Indian Army Destroying Pak Army Posts .

Here is the clip from the original video .

@Oscar ...do you notice a RPG fired from right side ? ....seems something else ...all light weapon. But post seems empty. Nothing been exploded. Except few walls falling down due to impact ...No ammo dump explode or any type of oil burning (black smoke) etc..only view white gun powder smoke and burning of bushes
@Ulla @Windjammer

Its seems more like preplanned drill ..camera setup, firing spots are in perfect range. Camera in perfect range. Without any trouble recording went on, without even camera shake for single minute , cover even last minute destruction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom