What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

@Oscar ...do you notice a RPG fired from right side ? ....seems something else ...all light weapon. But post seems empty. Nothing been exploded. Except few walls falling down due to impact ...No ammo dump explode or anytime of burning oil etc
@Ulla @Windjammer

Its seems more like preplanned drill ..camera setup, firing spots are in perfect range. Camera in perfect range. Without any trouble recording went of minutes , cover even last minute destruction.

truman-show-fake-world.jpg

no we cant bear you worship penisis :rofl:

11a941b4e0882a34fdbdd5ff751d5a2f.jpg

nor that you eat shit drink piss for blessings :lol:
  • clear.png
    Negative Rating x 2

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-positions-getting-toasted.460968/page-13#ixzz4PEQ7h4eb

burn you indian mod :sick:
giving me two negatives at once from said indian :rofl: a record :rofl::rofl:

yet the hindoo i replied to didnt get none :rofl::rofl:
you can write anti-islamic anti -pakistani post but when the hindoo bigot get a reply he got ratings
hahahahahahaha :tup:

O well, don't need this for counter argument. ....Let's have decent conversation.

Total nonsense, not a single fire returned and just look at how boldly is the camera man sitting to the proximity of the alleged post. Such one sided footage gives credit to another theory.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html
the martial race is disturbed
it refuses to accept that it was vandalised by almost every raider in the world over the centuries. if you show it the British Empire map then it will also refuse to accept it because it was hiding inside its own arse hence it was always free and independent. wonder why it celebrates 15 August as independence day?
MODI-fication has started showing up its effects by screwing up the history.

After ceasefire violations by the Indian army last night, Pakistani forces are giving a befitting response,
Unconfirmed reports suggest 1 Indian Captain, 2 Majors and 28 Indian soldiers killed in retaliatory fire.

CxO68_lWgAIdYLu.jpg

CxO68_uWIAA_AP_.jpg

my first time logging on here in a few days.....have much to catch up on

hope these claims thus far are accurate or accurate enough. Many of us are in rage and demanding a good revenge after the enemies unwarranted firing (which has also killed 26 civilians of AZAD Kashmir (including a handful of toddlers)

Unconfirmed reports are that Modi is impotent.
Oh wait!!! That is not an unconfirmed report. Ask Jashodaben for more details.

:laugh:

ouch!!!

I saw one youtube documentry. And I came to a conclusion that most soldiers wear that color of shalwar kamiz. I think that's what they get with their uniform.

yes I can prove that they wear shalwar kamiz even when there is artillery fire, wait I will get that video

It's not the shalwar it's that they have no protection what so ever. No gun. No helmet. Seems to me no walkie talkie. What kind of soldiers are these lol. Pakistan army doesn't wear shalwars. And not many Rangers wear it anymore. That was a long time ago.

yes I can prove that they wear shalwar kamiz even when there is artillery fire, wait I will get that video

And how come no one wearing uniform??

That is a house... there are no observation holes firing spot in the wall... heck its not even damaged...

Thats some ones house... cant you see civilians standing?
so its someones house in the middle of nowhere,on top of the hill with pak flag flying.
*facepalm meme insert here
and of course its fake,just like every single photo and video of pak posts getting destroyed.

Parallel claims running from the pakistani keyboard warriors - especially the one who pulls out absurd claims from his rear. A lot of brouhaha about toasting and roasting and wasting, of killing a Major, and captains etc etc.

From a more logical POV, all I see is only rants, and a couple of pics that could be from any where. Not even the make believe ISPR has come out with an official claim, let alone the Indian side. There's nothing here in the way of proof - if someone's "unconfirmed report" claiming a Major's death, then what's the name of the Major or of the officers?.

This most likely looks like a fake bravado attempt after ISPR announced deaths of Pakistani soldiers from my POV.

Take your such unethical, uncivilized and uneducated rant to the forum where you feel all good and has infected your brain to almost non-functional for a respected conversation.

Next time before quoting, make sure you being civilized and respected as well. For the claims, true or not, ask someone you know from military that how things works but it has to be at time when you are trusted. Professionals knows what happened or happening unlike Genral Ashok and Colonel Mishra posted at PDF.

If you are that uncomfortable here, as a saying, that's the way out that you can leave anytime, logoff. none here claimed it to be the citation or endorsed it to be written in Military Journals but the way of denial without any substance is the proof of being infected of complex because of such superiority which is injected by the people like Manohar Parikar as adressed the IA being Hanuman and people bought it. Ask the men in uniform, surely, will show middle finger for such statement as well as the comparison of NaMO for IA as IAF is a defame. Immortals are posted on both side of the LoC and things are beyond the understanding of many Armchair Generals, the habitual trolls and Wikipedia PhD.

Soldiers are lost on both side except if India has posted Terminator 3s recently.

so its someones house in the middle of nowhere,on top of the hill with pak flag flying.
*facepalm meme insert here
and of course its fake,just like every single photo and video of pak posts getting destroyed.

many houses in Pakistan fly Pakistani flags... that's nothing unusual... insert another face palm here...

actually nearly all kashmiris on indian side also fly Pakistani flags... when ever they get a chance..face palm?

Full trailer of what ? A fuel dump on fire ?

1 )Why do you assume, this is India - Pakistan border in the first place?

2) Why do you assume, this picture was taken from Pakistan of Indian posts.

I can take same picture of Pakistani post, while staying inside Pakistan from behind the Pakistani posts.

3) Even if this is picture of Indian posts, where have they been "toasted", all we can see are some trees on fire?

i hope you wont mind to see those pictures again that those picture were not taken by man from land, but they were taken from air.. and who know what was flying..

you are just debating for the sake of debating bringing funny things!

so you are saying that the guy who posted this video on youtube who got it from the relative serving in BSF is a Pakistani? If Pakistan had this video then it would have released by Pakistan the very next second not by an Indian.

The hammer head is the guy who has this video and he got it from a relative.

And the Photo you showed, well I cannot see any flag in it.

Lastly, if you have any idea how LOC is mapped, many Indian posts are surrounded by Pakistani posts even from back side and many Pakistani posts are surrounded by Indian posts from three side.

LOC has armies deployed on both sides not rangers and BSF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom