What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

No need. They kick you guys anyways when they want to.

Tree have posts and bunkers around them anyways.

Your media would report casualties when your military would inform them. No difference.

There are some structures behind the trees but , Contrary to the thread title, none of them are toasted or are even on fire.

So yes, this is a source less and a baseless thread of some trees on fire, near an unknown structure.

its not our post here showing white flag.
View attachment 352156
Lot of Kashmiri families hoist Pakistani flag on there houses. Its very common. If you never travel in Kashmir ask any soldier who served in Kashmir , these military post are inside residential zones. Even many villages are divided. Unfortunately , your media never tells you how many people are disabled or died during Indian random firing.

Last edited:
dont know about Indian army now but majors and captains lead the charge in all world armies. they are stationed in the advance posts they dont sit back and post on PDF

wait.. are you Indian army major in Bangalore? you maybe right.. I dont know how Indian army works. so you use the Punjabi and Gorkha soldiers as fodder?

clever .. very clever
In Turkish , Gurka is used to describe mercenary soldiers...

Pak army pounding Pallanwala civilian areas with 120 mm mortars

3_img1161116095246.jpg

On Tuesday Pak army lobbed shells for more than 4 hours to cause maximum damage.

http://news.statetimes.in/pak-army-pounding-pallanwala-civilian-areas-120-mm-mortars/

Last edited:
please dont quote me
not sure if we will announce that. 130 are photographed already. 155mm + are classed as heavy but are limited and not very mobile
130 mm class is very effective versatile and devastating and its medium prefix shouldnt be seen as weak.
an uncontrolled Artillery fire exchange will result in innocent loss of life and we care for the people on both sides but Indians dont.. they will claim even killing the resident civilians in the area as killing our soldiers and militants.

155mm is also classed as medium, 203mm as heavy.

Kashmiris on both sides are Pakistanis! They are our own people. Pakistan is trying to diffuse the situation but Indians want the situation to be dragged in an artillery exchange. Last time, it was happened around 13-14 years back. Artillery will affect Kashmiri civilians.

Really @Windjammer ???? You need to educate and inform yourself about your own army before talking much here, Ignorance is a bliss, isnt it ?? I used to respect you for your posts and knowledge but that was in the past !! Today you you will give a new arm chair general on this forum complex.

Pakistani post in fwd areas having tps from Mujahid unit are always in civies. Regimental track suits,salwar kameez or any other clothing, you would rarely see some body in khaki. But area's having regulars can be seen in thier Khaki camo. Go ask your coursemates may be they can enlighten you better.

He is not a fauji or related either as an ex/reservist/serving.

Additionally, "nothing happened". The strikes did not happen as per the Pakistani version. Hence, neither is this firing going on. So the movie Wag the Dog?

All quiet on the fronts .. so chill.:enjoy:

Now, who will teach people that white flags are raised by either side to evacuate their wounded/dead and are usually respected by either side till the next round? No one is crazy to engage in a firefight until and unless ordered and there is no way out.

He is not a fauji or related either as an ex/reservist/serving.

Additionally, "nothing happened". The strikes did not happen as per the Pakistani version. Hence, neither is this firing going on. So the movie Wag the Dog?

All quiet on the fronts .. so chill.:enjoy:

Now, who will teach people that white flags are raised by either side to evacuate their wounded/dead and are usually respected by either side till the next round? No one is crazy to engage in a firefight until and unless ordered and there is no way out.

Seeing u after quite long time....What was the purpose behind killing those 7 men of ours..??? in your opinion?

Seeing u after quite long time....What was the purpose behind killing those 7 men of ours..??? in your opinion?

Lots of casualties both sides (more of injured than dead; Indian figures are accurate about deaths as being reported). As expected. Wiping out each other's positions when can. The 7 were unfortunate to be in the ever expanding list of killed on either side. The danger is higher than ever. Especially now.

Am avoiding this place, I hover and move away.

Even the pictures here, you see the fires? The weather is dry now, so fires are common, the ground is dry now in southern LC region, so fires are irrelevant! But you see the title headlines and posts so far?

I died of laughter reading here. I guess casualties on internet will be 100 x higher than in real life. And killed ....? Don't even begin to ask!

Lots of casualties both sides (more of injured than dead; Indian figures are accurate about deaths as being reported). As expected. Wiping out each other's positions when can. The 7 were unfortunate to be in the ever expanding list of killed on either side. The danger is higher than ever. Especially now.

Am avoiding this place, I hover and move away.

Even the pictures here, you see the fires? The weather is dry now, so fires are common, the ground is dry now in southern LC region, so fires are irrelevant! But you see the title headlines and posts so far?

I died of laughter reading here. I guess casualties on internet will be 100 x higher than in real life. And killed ....? Don't even begin to ask!

Thanks 4 your take !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom