What's new

Indian positions getting toasted

he is full of gas due to excessive cabbage intake. I fear he might make a manned flight to Mars now since there is ample gas in him.
Indians like to brag about the martial achievements of jutts and rajputs which constitute only 4 to 5% of the Indian populace while rest of the sissy ethnicities feel comfort only in blustering Pakistan in their call centers

Indians like to brag about the martial achievements of jutts and rajputs which constitute only 4 to 5% of the Indian populace while rest of the sissy ethnicities feel comfort only in blustering Pakistan in their call centers

Sissy ethnicity's in India - can you give an example?

There was any unconfirmed report of 1 major 4 other officers and 19 Soldiers just few hours back :lol:
pakistan defence minister had confirmed the retaliatory strike did took place the same day just like the day of so called surgical strike. video and pics were released then too.

Sissy ethnicity's in India - can you give an example?
You dint live there?or you folks only have to give your expert opinions when Pakistan somehow comes Into the debate

Last edited:
You dint live there?or you folks only have to give your expert opinions when Pakistan somehow comes Into a debate

What happened? I thought you claimed "sissy ethnicity's" - I am just asking you to name them.

You dint live there?or you folks only have to give your expert opinions when Pakistan somehow comes Into a debate

It is always about to win a war theough keyboards damn those call centers that many agents are always online including the arm chair generals that limits the casualties to a single post by saying that it is not possible to have 2 or 3 officers at a single post but contrary to that it is always like hit back where the fire came from. So mostly are 2 to 3 posts being hit. We are only bo7nd by the rules to use agr3ed caliber on such occasions but as Indian side raised the game for their achievements on LoC, we still does better while utilizing the officially agreed caliber.

last time a picture came and then the next day full trailor was released. by the way pakistani post could not be captured by camera like this. it would need real guts to enter india just to take picture of own destroyed post.
the mountains like the one shown are not present in whole iraq or syria.

Full trailer of what ? A fuel dump on fire ?

1 )Why do you assume, this is India - Pakistan border in the first place?

2) Why do you assume, this picture was taken from Pakistan of Indian posts.

I can take same picture of Pakistani post, while staying inside Pakistan from behind the Pakistani posts.

3) Even if this is picture of Indian posts, where have they been "toasted", all we can see are some trees on fire?

I am surprised nothing is mentioned in Indian media nor Indian government commented anything about those 7 Pakistan soldiers killed.

Returned from the ban??

You bharatis are obsessed with Pakistan and this forum. :lol:

I heard you guys, blamed many other posters of being of me.

Being in your heads, even when I was away, was extremely satisfying.

So how could I stay away.

It is always about to win a war theough keyboards damn those call centers that many agents are always online including the arm chair generals that limits the casualties to a single post by saying that it is not possible to have 2 or 3 officers at a single post but contrary to that it is always like hit back where the fire came from. So mostly are 2 to 3 posts being hit. We are only bo7nd by the rules to use agr3ed caliber on such occasions but as Indian side raised the game for their achievements on LoC, we still does better while utilizing the officially agreed caliber.

Parallel claims running from the pakistani keyboard warriors - especially the one who pulls out absurd claims from his rear. A lot of brouhaha about toasting and roasting and wasting, of killing a Major, and captains etc etc.

From a more logical POV, all I see is only rants, and a couple of pics that could be from any where. Not even the make believe ISPR has come out with an official claim, let alone the Indian side. There's nothing here in the way of proof - if someone's "unconfirmed report" claiming a Major's death, then what's the name of the Major or of the officers?.

This most likely looks like a fake bravado attempt after ISPR announced deaths of Pakistani soldiers from my POV.

I heard you guys, blamed many other posters of being of me.

Being in your heads, even when I was away, was extremely satisfying.

So how could I stay away.

Or you couldn't handle the obsession. Lime many of your countrymen. :)

You can see a filthy tiranga burning in bottom left corner of 2nd pic

Either you should visit a good Optometrist or a good Opthomoligist, barring that, I can only imagine it is your vivid imagination.

All I see is some trees burning.

Neither any building, nor any flag on fire.

Or you couldn't handle the obsession. Lime many of your countrymen. :)

It looks like you are obsessing with me, sorry, but I don't swing that way.:astagh:

Back
Top Bottom