What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah AAP got 90 seats BJP -15 and Congress -5.

Cry all you want

Secular people +Muslims +xtianz it's no brainer bhai :)

Its a start only though defeat will be repeated in bihar also :) feku fans are in for a hard ride this year

Cry all you want

Secular people +Muslims +xtianz it's no brainer bhai :)

Its a start only though defeat will be repeated in bihar also :) feku fans are in for a hard ride this year
Itna mat rulao. plz :p:

Itna mat rulao. plz :p:

Dekh- I warned you about Bedi- her stated policy is to make Rakshabandan between Guys and Girls of Delhi to make women safe. I don't know if you want to consider all Delhi girls you sisters but I DEFENITELY AM NOT GONNA DO ANY SUCH THING. And I will fight till the very end against the devilish and fiendish woman who wants to get all Delhi girls declared my sisters. What an evil evil woman!

Talked about your view as a whole seen some other post of your in indian defence forum ... and its just a guess not offending u I hope ... ;)

None taken, just hope that there was more in my post than that. :)

Dekh- I warned you about Bedi- her stated policy is to make Rakshabandan between Guys and Girls of Delhi to make women safe. I don't know if you want to consider all Delhi girls you sisters but I DEFENITELY AM NOT GONNA DO ANY SUCH THING. And I will fight till the very end against the devilish and fiendish woman who wants to get all Delhi girls declared my sisters. What an evil evil woman!
Sab saath mein raksha bandhan karenge, tu meri suraksha mein teri suraksha :lol:

Not exactly, even the TDP is in the opposition! And if TRS joins NDA, expect TDP tp leave it OR TG-TDP will disassociate themselves from TG-BJP.

& TG-TDP is doing a very good job at taking on the KCR sarkar for it's incompetence+poor governance.

If TRS joins the NDA after 2 years, TDP will try to vigorously expand in TG+attract defections from the COngress & from those against TRS joining the NDA!

the irony is that kcr wants to join nda in the centre , whle holding ties with mim in the state ... sme one has to tell him tat thinking oneself to be intelligent is acceptable , bt thinking others to be idiots is foolishness..

Back
Top Bottom