What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

I hate these politics dividing my state ............ I want united telugu land.

Who is to be blamed according to you for this politics of division? Way I read it.. Congress has given up on AP after Jagan Reddy managed to split the party. Their only hope is to create Telangana & hope that TRS gains massively in the newly formed state & get it's support in center.

Who is to be blamed according to you for this politics of division? Way I read it.. Congress has given up on AP after Jagan Reddy managed to split the party. Their only hope is to create Telangana & hope that TRS gains massively in the newly formed state & get it's support in center.

It is congress!!!

I am guessing there is will be a cry for recount from a certain party since the result seem pretty dismal for them :D

I have not heard about any such development .

There have been some rumors from BJP insiders, Dont know exactly who would join ... But I am sure if something like that happens then there are high chances they would be from UDF... cant rule out B group which has lost all its significance in Current UDF government ... everyone knows that UDF gonna loose in next election in both Center and state ... going with BJP can get some place in center after 2014... and most of smaller UDF groups have less then 2-3 seats...

even a alliance with BJP in state means getting 1-2 seats in kerala for sure... Hindu votes are polarized this time in Kerala...

BJP has already brought a christian face in Kerala , there have been talks with other Christian Groups specially MODI had talked with Metropolitan Philipose Mar Chrysostom and Bishop Mathew Arackal during his kerala visit ...

BJP is even in close ties with SNDP after Modiji was invited for the Sri Narayana Guru function ... may be NSS+SNDP+BJP form a Hindu league or BJP would be supported by SNDP, NSS and some christian group ...

cant rule our anything... but something big is gonna be announced in Kerala soon...

BJP gets secular boost as 300 Christians join party -The New Indian Express

BJP hopes to nail lotus bloom on cross in Kerala | UCAN India

How come ..... For creating Telangana wouldn't TRS ally with congress ??
If TRS alliance with congress had to happen it would have happen long back... when UPA was in center for 10 years...

Congress's main objective to form Telangana is to win seats in that region ... if that is Done then TRS main opponent would be Congress ... in that scenario TRS would need BJP to counter congress ... BJP is some what strong in Telangana region ...

If Telangana is not formed then offcorse TRS would need BJP support after 2014 to create it...

so in both scenario TRS would go with BJP... even during last NDA rule TRS was with BJP if u not forget...

Have you ever heard of well educated naxalites and their dream to raise Red flag on red Fort ?
Many of them are in Delhi and they have huge base.

Arrey nahi sahi Mein zyada hogya
I have attended quite a few AAP rallies with friends & they seem nice & honest people

Let's see
Pools predict they are going to win atleast 10+ seats in Delhi
Let's see what they do then
Kya pata chal hi jaye :coffee:

Arrey nahi sahi Mein zyada hogya
I have attended quite a few AAP rallies with friends & they seem nice & honest people
Let's see
Pools predict they are going to win atleast 10+ seats in Delhi
Let's see what they do then
Kya pata chal hi jaye :coffee:
I know buddy. Most of the members of Congress party and its workers and not lootera. The filth is always hidden and it takes time to come up.

The Admin will delete it...

As of now no big news for BJP in south India...

BJP will get huge number of seats in Karnataka, At present condition may be 1-2 seat in Kerala, TN If AIDMK alliance with BJP ( which is highly unlikely before election) BJP may gain some ground there... or may be Rajani coming to BJP camp may force AIDMK to give 3-4 seats to BJP in a pre-poll alliance ...

Well about Telangana even if its formed or not in both condition BJP will get few seats there apart from that TRS will be with BJP...

While in Seemandra BJP already has TDP in its camp... TDP needs BJP help there ... as Seemandra would have 3 strong political parties Congress, YSR congress and TDP... YSR congress would take all the converted Christian votes of Coastal areas which is large %...and Muslim votes would go to Congress... while Hindu vote would be divided between 3 parties Congress , TDP and BJP... TDP doesnt wanna loose those, so would have to come with BJP... or TDP will be a History in Seemandra

Lets pray that Telanagana splits from Andra... it will boost BJP in both states ... will get 2 alliance in those 2 states TDP and TRS...

and guess what BJP can blackmail both of them to suit their needs... :D
You may be labeled Rss cyber agent working for bjp n modi....

You must be $hitting me!

1452451_700715703316561_493939218_n.jpg

Now Flush Away...
smiley-toilet06.gif

There is a Modi wave and there are new voters added by BJP in his name, but i rarely doubt, that Modi is reason behind this victory. In MP & Chattisgarh, strong base have been created from Chauhan & Raman singh. In Rajasthan there is Modi factor, which will play positively for BJP.
Delhi will be hing assembly for sure. BJP is in a good shape cos of organisational strength and Modi factor in unifying different factions within BJP helps

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom