What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is a sticky thread for ALL Indian political discussion, do NOT post any new threads, just keep updating this one.

The best Strategy i would propose NAMO is Dividing his time among North India, South India and Home State...

Give 45% of his time in time North India ... 35% of Time in South India and rest 20% time in his Home State ...

Do few Devastating rallies in UP ... and stand for election from Mathura ...

He should remember that UP and Gujarat is his key States with having a wopping 101 seats ... Gujarat is already his, But should make special Team for UP who only reports to Him ...

Take Kalyan Singh on Board ... Divide UP State among Amith Shah , Rajnath Singh, Muqtar Abbas Naqvi and varun gandhi...

another important State is Bihar with 40 seats ... Put Sushil Kumar Modi , Ravi Shankar Prasad and Shah Nawaz Hussian in better use i am sure BJP can win atleast 25-30 seats in Bihar as Muslim votes are gonna be distributed among RJD,Congress,JDU and LJP for the first time in Bihar Muslim Vote would be insignificant ...

in South he should Concentrate on Karnataka and Andra ...

Karnataka is Mess now for BJP ... Only Modis Vision can bring the state back out of 28 seats try to get atleast 15 seats while getting BSY back on Board and making women educated leader like Nirmala Sitaraman to lead ...

Andra BJP has good chance of getting atleast 10-12 seats out of 42 seats ... venkaiah naidu can be helpful ... Do one more trip to Kerala atmost expect 1-2 seat ... O.Rajagopal can help here ...

Dont Mess in GOA , Madhya pradesh and Chattishgarsh ... Manohar Paraker , Shiv Raj Singh and Raman Singh is already doing a Good Job

After the Floods uttharakhand is back in BJP pocket ... Good chances of Winning all of it ...

Keep Advani jee entry into Campaign very Late ... at present he being away would be better...

India Inc wants Narendra Modi as country's next PM

Nearly three-quarters of Indian business leaders believe the government has mismanaged the economy and want Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Narendra Modi to lead the country after an election due by May next year, according to an opinion poll published on Friday.

Dont Forget Himachal and Harayana ... with 14 seats ... Shushma can do a lot of help here ... Use her in Delhi,Harayana and Himachal ...

Maharashtra ... with 42 seats ... BJP+Shivsena+RPI should combined get atleast 32 seats better chances if Uddhav and RAJ thackrey ... bringing back RAM Naik is also good idea...

MODIji has an another Job as well getting Allies by using the Good Relationship he has with BSY,TRS,AIDMK,BJD all of them can accumulate as much as 50-60 seats...

Delhi is hard task with Shadow Congress of AAP ... try to get Vk Singh and Kiren Bedi in BJP or atleast attend BJP Campaign to divide AAP vote bank ... ARUN Jatley should be made Modijis Adviser...

Try getting a patch up with BJD instead of irritating Naveen Patnaik in Odisa by campaigning against him in their ...

At the Same time instead of Using Advani ji in Campaign use him in Parliament to Sharpen the Attack against UPA there ...

The older the Leaders like Advani, MM Joshi , Jaswant Singh , Yashwant Sinha should be used in Parliament against UPA instead of bringing them in Campaign ...

Modi ji should build his election campaign on the plank of economic progress and national security. These are the two things which matter most to every Indian, and at which the incumbent leadership has sucked the most big time. Promise India that, reassure India of prosperity and a strong passively assertive security environment on our borders and within, and you have won India. I am sure in the days to come he will not disappoint.

Modi ji should build his election campaign on the plank of economic progress and national security. These are the two things which matter most to every Indian, and at which the incumbent leadership has sucked the most big time. Promise India that, reassure India of prosperity and a strong passively assertive security environment on our borders and within, and you have won India. I am sure in the days to come he will not disappoint.

There are more issues like Corruption, Policy paralysis,Price rise,Minority appeasement polices

he count me too as NaMo supporter
Narendra-Modi_15.jpg

Hundreds of muslim vollunters giving one slogan at Bjp headoffice "hmara Pm kaisa ho, narendra modi jaisa ho"

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-b.ak...0x720/995912_583548015036151_1427003103_n.jpg

995912_583548015036151_1427003103_n.jpg

I won't mind if they include corruption free India within 5 years and promise to bring back all the black money stashed abroad and obviously decentralization of CBI is very appealing , it can draw those people out of their home and officies who normally don't participate in elections.

mr Modi on time management ...excellent video though in gujrati ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom