What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Just a question @Nair saab, did most of the people wanted Modi to be PM because they are fed up with the corruption of Congress government?? Then, dont you think it is giving a wrong signal to the people.. I mean no one can deny how much corrupt Yeddurappa is.. Teaming up with him for the sake of seats, then what good Modi is than others?

No takers for this question??

Last edited by a moderator:
Only supporting him ll not enough, we must use fb, and social media to gain support for him, and most important we all have to vote this time.
I don't see any problem in guj, Mp, Raj, Goa, and in jharkhand also.
Do you people know about the MH, Pujab people mode ? We can discuss about state policies which can helpful to him and many more issue.

Just a question @Nair saab, did most of the people wanted Modi to be PM because they are fed up with the corruption of Congress government?? Then, dont you think it is giving a wrong signal to the people.. I mean no one can deny how much corrupt Yeddurappa is.. Teaming up with him for the sake of seats, then what good Modi is than others?

Corruption is not only the Biggest Issue ... there are also issues like Good Governance, Development , Appeasement Politics, National Security, Energy Crisis, Lack of infrastructure, Foreign Policy, and Biggest among all Inflation ...

Corruption is just one issue ... In India Corruption always was a Problem but People didnt vote out any Congress Government in 60 years because of it... the issue is Multiple...

BSY has never proved in any court of law as being Corrupt ... and the Charges of against him are Minor ... of Favoring few people ( who are not his relatives ) for the sale of land under the CM's Jurisdiction.

and another thing its under BSY the Karnataka had achieved lot of economic Progress and development ... no one can deny that...

and again even yudhisthira had to lie that Aswathana is Dead to Tame Dronacharya in the battle of Dharma Mahabharata... this election is no different ... and neither MODI ji is yudhisthira... at the end of the day he is also a Cunning politician ...

BJP is as corrupt as congress if criteria is corruption, which is clear by 2 facts re entry of yedi and lokauykta in gujrat with no powers at all

@seiko - most important is wining seat, you are right but to defeat evil sometime you have to act like evil. If bjp goes alone then it ll not score well. Reason ? No matter how much big issue we ll have as national issue ,people ll vote in name of relgion,caste, and local state government performance. Right now we have to create base in KA, with him we can win more seat, and wining we can control him or can sideline him.
What main difference is khongres is not only involve in corruption but also in anti India policies.

Just to **** off NaMo Supporters :omghaha:

Am kidding.. I have a feeling that he is not the man he is portrayed to be.. Some thing more than meets the eye.. I have my reservation against them.. Let him show what caliber he have by ruling a coalition government and proove what you people think about him is correct, then I will surely vote for him on second time.. Till then, I do not find him fit for being our PM..

unforutanetly as to ur seco0nd question,such is the state of our political situation.

What good is a good man that is not allowed to do Good deeds?
and iF BJP/Modi dont win then whats the point of being morally high horsed?

Let me as u another question ,if yeddurappa is corrupt y reinstate him ?Because there are ppl are still supporting him... and by law of proportionality aren't they all corrupt?Whos fault is that?the voters ?or BJP?

And if we all are corrupt then we deserve what we get. So in the end , keep ur high morals safe this is not black and white politiccal **** gets murkier than a tar trench.

@seiko - most important is wining seat, you are right but to defeat evil sometime you have to act like evil. If bjp goes alone then it ll not score well. Reason ? No matter how much big issue we ll have as national issue ,people ll vote in name of relgion,caste, and local state government performance. Right now we have to create base in KA, with him we can win more seat, and wining we can control him or can sideline him.
What main difference is khongres is not only involve in corruption but also in anti India policies.

You think, a honest politician need many to get votes? If he did not get vote on the first time, then so be it.. If his performance is good, people will follow him and vote for him..BJP didnt came to power in first time with the seats in South.. With so much hate towards congress, they can easily find majority though the seats they get in North.. You really think Yedduarappa will gain votes for Modi.. Check out last election result when Congress fought against all the other parties.. Congress won big time.. Yedurappa is a hard core corrupt politician and people in Karnataka hate him for that.. To be frank mate, I do not see any difference in ideology of Congress and BJP here.. Both wanted to be in power at what ever cost..

Corruption is not only the Biggest Issue ... there are also issues like Good Governance, Development , Appeasement Politics, National Security, Energy Crisis, Lack of infrastructure, Foreign Policy, and Biggest among all Inflation ...

Corruption is just one issue ... In India Corruption always was a Problem but People didnt vote out any Congress Government in 60 years because of it... the issue is Multiple...

BSY has never proved in any court of law as being Corrupt ... and the Charges of against him are Minor ... of Favoring few people ( who are not his relatives ) for the sale of land under the CM's Jurisdiction.

and another thing its under BSY the Karnataka had achieved lot of economic Progress and development ... no one can deny that...

and again even yudhisthira had to lie that Aswathana is Dead to Tame Dronacharya in the battle of Dharma Mahabharata... this election is no different ... and neither MODI ji is yudhisthira... at the end of the day he is also a Cunning politician ...

CORRUPTION is the biggest issue.. We wanted an end to it.. BSY the Karnataka had achieved lot of economic Progress and development??? economic progress for mining lobby and other people, not the common people for Karnataka.. Along with it organisatons like Ram Sena and Bajrangdal was acting like moral police.. Did you want a country like that?? Its your false assumption that Yeddurappa will gain you votes.. It only proove my point that Modi will do anything to get into power..

Yeddy was wth bjp before NAMO comes and he even NAMO takes his support its only to win election he has to do this just because of people like u (dont get offended) who want to see him perform first and will give vote in second session so to perform he has to win and for win he will use all Sam daam dand bhed all three and after coming in power belive me he will work alone let him prove his caliber using every trick then he won't riqwire anyone's support ...

Let me give u an example of 2007 election in he has proved hi metal in five years in 2007 election every on was against him the media , some bjp leaders who r not getting much importance , VHP , swaminarayan at that moment even I was doubt ful of his victory... But with he won with overwhelming majority on his own ...

You want an ideal situation in one go? The cleaning can only be step wise.

So to make an ideal situation we have to do all kind of bad things?? I mean you guys claim Modi is popular.. His charisma itself is needed to gain votes.. Then why taking sides with corrupt people?? With these people are back in power corridor, what kind of ideal situation are we going to achieve?

unforutanetly as to ur seco0nd question,such is the state of our political situation.

What good is a good man that is not allowed to do Good deeds?
and iF BJP/Modi dont win then whats the point of being morally high horsed?

Let me as u another question ,if yeddurappa is corrupt y reinstate him ?Because there are ppl are still supporting him... and by law of proportionality aren't they all corrupt?Whos fault is that?the voters ?or BJP?

And if we all are corrupt then we deserve what we get. So in the end , keep ur high morals safe this is not black and white politiccal **** gets murkier than a tar trench.

In simple words, who ever leads our nation, we are destined to get looted and ruled by the corrupt leaders..

After BSY ... There is news of Babu lal Marandi returning to BJP after Modijis appointment...

For people who dont know about Babu lal Marandi he was the former CM of Jharkhand ... who had formed his won party called Jharkhand Vikas Morcha...

He is well know for having a Clean image a RSS carder for most of his life ...His party Jharkhand Vikas Morcha has 11 MLA seats and 2 MP seat from Jharkhand ...

:yahoo: :victory:

@seiko - KA people didn't voted for modi. Join vote of bjp and yedupa(whatever his name is ) and you ll see that they could be in good position, and now don't take it as yedupa support, think why public voted both party.

And one question to you .how election works ?
Btw i ensure you that Namo ll not support yedpua for long time. After election Namo ll kick him out.

Back
Top Bottom