What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Sign outside Delhi Assembly

BbWnPxOCMAEa8oH.jpg

Nope,I think Congress is trying to boost Modi to split the Hindu votes which is split between left n right wing that is CPM & BJP.

Arvind Kejriwal admits division within AAP on Delhi govt formation

Honestly speaking...i admire AK in person...He is a good human being....But in this complex politics, he is simply aiding the Congress to remain in power in 2014 by dividing anti congress votes...That is why i feel that he should re orient his strategy again.

Rite now he is reading from a paper the real fun will starts when one on one question starts

I hope some one ask him the full form of ficci ;)

Chaluuuuuuuuu

How about diggiraja....;)

He is too busy after digging congress' grave in his home state and throwing congress out of power in MP for last 15 years he is now too busy with digging congress's grave nationally and making sure it won't return to power in net 5 years. :angel:

Rite now he is reading from a paper the real fun will starts when one on one question starts

I hope some one ask him the full form of ficci ;)

Chaluuuuuuuuu

Modi also does the same, its ok to Criticize on points and facts but just for the sake of it is not good.

ALPHABETS NEW

A. For Adarsh Scam
B. For Bofors Scam
C. For CWG Scam
D. For Diamond mining lease scam
E. For Electricity Scam
F. Forex derivatives Scam
I. For ISRO Scam
J. For Jain hawala Scam
K. For Ketan Parkeh Scam
L. For Land Scam, Lanco Solar Panel Scam, LIC Scam
M. For Mining Scam, Maruti Scandal, Mutual Fund Scam, Metro Scam
N. For Nyaysagar Co-operative Housing Society scam, NRHM Health Scam, Nagarwala Scam
O. For Oriental Bank scam
P. For Pulse Import Scam, Passport Scam
Q. For Q-net scam
R. For Road Scam, Ration Card Scam, Railway Ticket Scam
S. For Solar Panel Scam, Satyam Scam
T. For THAL Vaishet project scam, Telephone Scam, Telecom Scam, Toll Scam, Taj Corridor Scam
U. For Uniform Purchase Scam
V. For Video Tape Scam, Vote Scam
W. For Wakf Land Scam
X. For X Ray Scam
Y. For YSR Scam
Z. For Zero Reduction Scam from different Bills or Raids

Jayanthi ministry okayed projects, then sat on them
Two days after her sudden resignation as Environment & Forests Minister, Jayanthi Natarajan sent back about 280 files, of which nearly 70 relating to private sector projects had been approved by her between November 14 and December 6 but kept at her residence.

Among these were environment approvals to projects of Jindal Steel, Jindal Saw, Ultratech Cement, Orient Cement, Tata Steel, Dhamra Port expansion, Simar Port, GMR's hydroelectric project and a few relating to polymer and chemical units in Maharashtra and Gujarat.

When asked about the files, Natarajan said: "I have no idea what you are talking about. I will therefore not comment." Moily was unavailable for comment. While his aide initially said the minister was busy, later Moily's number was unreachable.

:lol::lol::laughcry::laughcry::cry::cry:

Indian Mujahideen operative Yasin Bhatkal was arrested because he was a Muslim, Said this man and grinned.

He grinned because he belonged to the minority community and because he was the leader of the most secular party in the milky way, Samajwadi Party that is.

BJP criticized the statement. Congress criticized the statement. Indian Janata criticized the statement. So SP had to criticize it as well. Not only that, Farooqi was unceremoniously dumped from Samajwadi Party.

But but but, He got a Messiah in Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee who is secular-er than any other secular party in India. So AAP leader Sanjay Singh will officially inquire that Farooqi saab has no criminal or corruption charges against him and after that, this partnership will go to the next level. In Sanjay Jee’s words “Farooqui ji is a leader of high caliber and his presence in the AAP would definitely help the party.”

Courtesy : The Frustrated Indian

Back
Top Bottom