What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

One more NaMo supporter reporting !!!!

Almost every one who knows him or heard his speech support him NaMo is the most easily available leader as of now as a CM of gujrat don't know now as he is now PM candidate .... ;) a great improviser a great strategist and down to earth personality ...

Not a Modi supporter :whistle: Is it okay for me to discuss about him here?? :P

Please stop rupee from falling.

Please stop petrol and diesel and gas from rising.

Please increase jobs and salaries all around.

Please make our lives safe from ghar ke bhedi and keep bahar waale in check and on best behavior.

Please go after all corrupt and get back our money from hidden stashes abroad and back into our own economy.

Not a Modi supporter :whistle: Is it okay for me to discuss about him here?? :P

Bro of course. You are an Indian, and he is going to be your PM as much as mine. So of course you can and should discuss.

Bro of course. You are an Indian, and he is going to be your PM as much as mine. So of course you can and should discuss.

Just kidding mate..Anyway this is an election which I wont be going to vote!!

Just kidding mate..Anyway this is an election which I wont be going to vote!!

Why man? That is really criminal bro. We are at a crossroads here. You have to vote. Why are you not voting? Some useless faggot Congressi will vote in your name man ......

Please stop petrol and diesel and gas from rising.

You do know that, it wont be happening even if he become a Prime Minister.. Fuel prices are depending up on international market.. Unless he want to burden Indian budgets with more subsidies, it will remain like that..

Why man? That is really criminal bro. We are at a crossroads here. You have to vote. Why are you not voting? Some useless faggot Congressi will vote in your name man ......

No party worth voting for mate.. Here congress and communists are two sides of the same coin and I am not a big fan of BJP either :D

The best Strategy i would propose NAMO is Dividing his time among North India, South India and Home State...

Give 45% of his time in time North India ... 35% of Time in South India and rest 20% time in his Home State ...

Do few Devastating rallies in UP ... and stand for election from Mathura ...

He should remember that UP and Gujarat is his key States with having a wopping 101 seats ... Gujarat is already his, But should make special Team for UP who only reports to Him ...

Take Kalyan Singh on Board ... Divide UP State among Amith Shah , Rajnath Singh, Muqtar Abbas Naqvi and varun gandhi...

another important State is Bihar with 40 seats ... Put Sushil Kumar Modi , Ravi Shankar Prasad and Shah Nawaz Hussian in better use i am sure BJP can win atleast 25-30 seats in Bihar as Muslim votes are gonna be distributed among RJD,Congress,JDU and LJP for the first time in Bihar Muslim Vote would be insignificant ...

in South he should Concentrate on Karnataka and Andra ...

Karnataka is Mess now for BJP ... Only Modis Vision can bring the state back out of 28 seats try to get atleast 15 seats while getting BSY back on Board and making women educated leader like Nirmala Sitaraman to lead ...

Andra BJP has good chance of getting atleast 10-12 seats out of 42 seats ... venkaiah naidu can be helpful ... Do one more trip to Kerala atmost expect 1-2 seat ... O.Rajagopal can help here ...

Dont Mess in GOA , Madhya pradesh and Chattishgarsh ... Manohar Paraker , Shiv Raj Singh and Raman Singh is already doing a Good Job

After the Floods uttharakhand is back in BJP pocket ... Good chances of Winning all of it ...

Keep Advani jee entry into Campaign very Late ... at present he being away would be better...

Now that Yedurappa has pledged support, Karnataka will be BJP's again.

Just to **** off NaMo Supporters :omghaha:

Am kidding.. I have a feeling that he is not the man he is portrayed to be.. Some thing more than meets the eye.. I have my reservation against them.. Let him show what caliber he have by ruling a coalition government and proove what you people think about him is correct, then I will surely vote for him on second time.. Till then, I do not find him fit for being our PM..

Karnataka is Mess now for BJP ... Only Modis Vision can bring the state back out of 28 seats try to get atleast 15 seats while getting BSY back on Board and making women educated leader like Nirmala Sitaraman to lead ...

Just a question @Nair saab, did most of the people wanted Modi to be PM because they are fed up with the corruption of Congress government?? Then, dont you think it is giving a wrong signal to the people.. I mean no one can deny how much corrupt Yeddurappa is.. Teaming up with him for the sake of seats, then what good Modi is than others?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to **** off NaMo Supporters :omghaha:

Am kidding.. I have a feeling that he is not the man he is portrayed to be.. Some thing more than meets the eye.. I have my reservation against them.. Let him show what caliber he have by ruling a coalition government and proove what you people think about him is correct, then I will surely vote for him on second time.. Till then, I do not find him fit for being our PM..

Just a question @Nair saab, did most of the people wanted Modi to be PM because they are fed up with the corruption of Congress government?? Then, dont you think it is giving a wrong signal to the people.. I mean no one can deny how much corrupt Yeddurappa is.. Teaming up with him for the sake of seats, then what good Modi is than others?

Ok then who u like to vote in this election ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch rare pics of Narendra Modi posing as a Sikh during Emergency :woot:

Watch-rare-pics12506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom