What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Yeddy was wth bjp before NAMO comes and he even NAMO takes his support its only to win election he has to do this just because of people like u (dont get offended) who want to see him perform first and will give vote in second session so to perform he has to win and for win he will use all Sam daam dand bhed all three and after coming in power belive me he will work alone let him prove his caliber using every trick then he won't riqwire anyone's support ...

Let me give u an example of 2007 election in he has proved hi metal in five years in 2007 election every on was against him the media , some bjp leaders who r not getting much importance , VHP , swaminarayan at that moment even I was doubt ful of his victory... But with he won with overwhelming majority on his own ...

Not at all offended buddy, I know what I am asking is too much.. But as I said, I had some reservation against him.. Thats why I am reluctant to cast vote for him.. But Modi is projected as the saviour of India.. A leader who will end all the corruption and appeasement politics.. People look up to him to lead the nation and he is associating himself with a corrupt leader.. What kind of message is he giving to the people then?

Modi and today's Muslims:-

images

images

images

images

because

images

So to make an ideal situation we have to do all kind of bad things?? I mean you guys claim Modi is popular.. His charisma itself is needed to gain votes.. Then why taking sides with corrupt people?? With these people are back in power corridor, what kind of ideal situation are we going to achieve?

A blink of eye and all dirt clean in indian politics!!! Is this what you are expecting?

Or good capable people just waiting and watch the "ideal" public of hindustan to come and vote them?

To get ideal system, we need to be ideal and till we become ideal we need to choose better among worst.

First makes thing little better than more better and than the best.

Not at all offended buddy, I know what I am asking is too much.. But as I said, I had some reservation against him.. Thats why I am reluctant to cast vote for him.. But Modi is projected as the saviour of India.. A leader who will end all the corruption and appeasement politics.. People look up to him to lead the nation and he is associating himself with a corrupt leader.. What kind of message is he giving to the people then?

This is hyped for two reasone india never get strong leader after indira Gandhi ... Modis image is of a very strong leader and I belive he is a strong leader so this all savior and all this is people's frustration even they know that wont be possible in near future it will take time actully modi is very lucky he gets his chance when every one is fed up with congress ...;)

CORRUPTION is the biggest issue.. We wanted an end to it.. BSY the Karnataka had achieved lot of economic Progress and development??? economic progress for mining lobby and other people, not the common people for Karnataka.. Along with it organisatons like Ram Sena and Bajrangdal was acting like moral police.. Did you want a country like that?? Its your false assumption that Yeddurappa will gain you votes.. It only proove my point that Modi will do anything to get into power..
What Ever Boy... cant argue with a guy who Voted for Congress for life claiming he didnt have any other option in Kerala ...

Moral policing by Bajrangdal is better any day then Hand and leg severing PFI, NDF ...

Scores of People went to same Karnataka ruled by BSY for education and Job from ur own state Kerala ...

I dont have to Pacify any one anything about Modiji ... those who disbelieve can themselves go and experience everything in Gujarat ...

You Not Voting any one can be the best thing that u do, for a person belonging to a Minority community ... i still take it as support for Modiji and welcome even that... :P

After BSY ... There is news of Babu lal Marandi returning to BJP after Modijis appointment...

For people who dont know about Babu lal Marandi he was the former CM of Jharkhand ... who had formed his won party called Jharkhand Vikas Morcha...

He is well know for having a Clean image a RSS carder for most of his life ...His party Jharkhand Vikas Morcha has 11 MLA seats and 2 MP seat from Jharkhand ...

:yahoo: :victory:

Great news buddy every one will join modi let his campaign start this few months gonna be really interesting ;)

In simple words, who ever leads our nation, we are destined to get looted and ruled by the corrupt leaders..

U bro have very high and false expectations from humanity in general. Ull be doing the same thing if ur pay was on the line.

Anyways ,we can hope to chose a symbol like Modi and hope that what he stands for gets achieved. And if it doesn't then swap.

Fortunately Indian political setup is a bit mature and they dont want a third front creating destabilization so im sure this time around the govt will probably deliver if it wants its vision fulfilled and stay in power.

This is the most one can hope for.

@seiko - KA people didn't voted for modi. Join vote of bjp and yedupa(whatever his name is ) and you ll see that they could be in good position, and now don't take it as yedupa support, think why public voted both party.

Then why did congress won recent election when Yeddurappa and BJP was together.. Its plain stupidity that people will vote only looking at caste and creed.. If they were tired of corruption and mismanagement, they will look for alternate solution.. Look at what happened to BJP strong hold where organisations like RAM sena and others were playing moral policing.. People show that they wont bulge to what ever nonsense others try to force up on them.. Is this a prime example of people wanted good government rather than a man in their caste??

And one question to you .how election works ?
Btw i ensure you that Namo ll not support yedpua for long time. After election Namo ll kick him out.

:lol: is this is the way Modi is going to rule? Then god help us all..

A blink of eye and all dirt clean in indian politics!!! Is this what you are expecting?

Or good capable people just waiting and watch the "ideal" public of hindustan to come and vote them?

To get ideal system, we need to be ideal and till we become ideal we need to choose better among worst.

First makes thing little better than more better and than the best.

I am not expecting anything from him to be frank... I am just saying, if he so ideal person, he do not need a corrupt politician to secure votes..

This is hyped for two reasone india never get strong leader after indira Gandhi ... Modis image is of a very strong leader and I belive he is a strong leader so this all savior and all this is people's frustration even they know that wont be possible in near future it will take time actully modi is very lucky he gets his chance when every one is fed up with congress ...;)

Just hope that we do not choose a wrong person in haste to get rid of this corrupt government..

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why did congress won recent election when Yeddurappa and BJP was together.. Its plain stupidity that people will vote only looking at caste and creed.. If they were tired of corruption and mismanagement, they will look for alternate solution.. Look at what happened to BJP strong hold where organisations like RAM sena and others were playing moral policing.. People show that they wont bulge to what ever nonsense others try to force up on them.. Is this a prime example of people wanted good government rather than a man in their caste??

I am not expecting anything from him to be frank... I am just saying, if he so ideal person, he do not need a corrupt politician to secure votes..

Just hope that we do not choose a wrong person in haste to get rid of this corrupt leadership..

As I told u dont riqwire support of currpt if he was candidate in gujrat he cickd out all corrupt leader including of bjp in gujrat but as it happen to be india where not much is know and people like u who by just reading in media abt him decided not to vote ...

Ps pardon some spelling mistake this effing ipad is on auto mode

Ur stand Totally Exposed ... Now Go to ur Classes ... u belong to same class of pseudo intellectual Anti-Modi minority who has problem with what ever Good or Bad Modi and BJP does ...

Even if MODIji makes India a superpower u people will never vote for him ... thats y my appeal are mostly for vibrant Majority ... who doesnt want to get crushed between left wing and minority appeasing Seculars...

Just hope that we do not choose a wrong person in haste to get rid of this corrupt government..

I bet my bottom doller on this man and I am a gujrati I I knw him ;) he is the best choice rite now for india .. Can bet on me and give him a chance this time ;)

@seiko - what is the meaning of vote bank.
I asked you one more question, how election works. ? Do you know about it. ?

And Yeddupa need to get punishment, we can not let him go. And kicking means not real kicking. It is in political way.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Ever Boy... cant argue with a guy who Voted for Congress for life claiming he didnt have any other option in Kerala ...

Then again, you accusing me of congress supporter

I was answering to Jason about whether I voted for congress.. Yes, I did.. and I answered him honestly.. I could have lied and you have no way to proove that.. Tell me honestly, what option we had other than Congress and Communists here 10 years ago?? Ask how many of the current Modi supporters actually voted for congress once in their life time?? So give it a rest..

Moral policing by Bajrangdal is better any day then Hand and leg severing PFI, NDF ...

Not at all... They have no right to attack any people or force their ideas on other people.. This is a democratic country and there are no place for twisted ideologies of Bajrangdal or PFI/NDF

Scores of People went to same Karnataka ruled by BSY for education and Job from ur own state Kerala ...

People from Kerala were in Karnataka working in IT fields and many other sectors even before BSY came to power..

I dont have to Pacify any one anything about Modiji ... those who disbelieve can themselves go and experience everything in Gujarat ...
Yea, lets see what he can do in a coalition government rather than a state with lots of business minded people and large coastal area..
You Not Voting any one can be the best thing that u do, for a person belonging to a Minority community ... i still take it as support for Modiji and welcome even that... :P

Now take a dig at my religion just because you dont have anything else to argue.. Anyway I was expecting this.. So no surprise there..

He is not ideal but an ideal choice for "current" situation of India.

It can be interpreted in many ways.. Anyway lets wait and see..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom