What's new

Has Lalu Prasad derailed Narendra Modi juggernaut in Bihar?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

because Modi Mania made you delusional and arrogant.

10 more days to go mate, there is good chance you tedhi naak wala netaa ji will loose Azamgarh :sarcastic:

Paswan is no Mayawati.

Paswan is nothing in Bihar Politics because he can't even manage to win his own seat. {He lost in 2009 election}

Paswan won more seats than Lalu-Mayawati combined lolz talk about stopping Modi Juggernaut

I think you are not reading article otherwise you won't ask me.

Now after results are declared most of those articles looks like satire :lol:

Last edited:
Don't forget out of 5 assembly by polls conducted simultaneously . 3 is won by RJD , 1 each by JDU and RJD.

and I have heard Nitish resigned to join with Lalu to fight against so called communal forces :D

Who knows similar front may emerge in UP with SP and BSP joining hands.

In Politics there is no permanent enemy only interests are permanent. :D

Don't forget out of 5 assembly by polls conducted simultaneously . 3 is won by RJD , 1 each by JDU and RJD.

and I have heard Nitish resigned to join with Lalu to fight against so called communal forces :D

Oh really if somehow they even manage that please tell me who will be Next CM ? Of bihar then

Nitish will be shooting at his own feet if he joins Lalu in Bihar, while Lalu might be at gains with this coalition, Nitish will lose many followers who otherwise would have voted for him for the development during his tenure , they wont like the idea of him joining hands with Lalu

These losers still think that with taking things personally and doing flip flop politics they will again win votes.

Fools dont understand that its all bout real issues. U talk bout all NONCOMUNAL forces coming together. Still? When the exact mandate was rejected by da common man.

Its no more age old ideology based politics. Its bout execution of ground issues.

I predict even more worsening of situation for Lalu n JDU.

@DRAY @NKVD @WAR-rior @ExtraOdinary @Android

I still remember Jarha's comments about Dalits.

I am glad this casteist idiot has to eat crow now.

This is the 21st century! Grow the hell up out of your Medieval mindset.

If anything Modi's victory proves that if you have the credentials anyone, even a Dalit can be Prime Minister.

I can't believe idiots like him still exist.

These threads are not even funny anymore. Haha Modi kicked each and every bunch of loosers like anything especially 2 Yadava dynasty. Lalu Yadav couldn't save his wife and daughters seat let alone others. Hahahahahaha maza aa gaya bhai.

These threads are not even funny anymore. Haha Modi kicked each and every bunch of loosers like anything especially 2 Yadava dynasty. Lalu Yadav couldn't save his wife and daughters seat let alone others. Hahahahahaha maza aa gaya bhai.

Glad it happened to Jarha too enjoyed eating him crow :p

He can't let go of his prejudice even in this thread.

@DRAY @NKVD @WAR-rior @ExtraOdinary @Android

I still remember Jarha's comments about Dalits.

I am glad this casteist idiot has to eat crow now.

This is the 21st century! Grow the hell up out of your Medieval mindset.

If anything Modi's victory proves that if you have the credentials anyone, even a Dalit can be Prime Minister.

I can't believe idiots like him still exist.

How much angry he will be for your comment depends upon the caste you belong to. :)

How much angry he will be for your comment depends upon the caste you belong to. :)

I don't really care what he thinks.

He is a relic of the past. Caste politics is an ugly aspect of Indian politics that politicians use when they have nothing useful to contribute.

It is a no brainer that Jarha falls for them.

There is a positive side to this election, a lot of the caste based parties got trounced.

Back
Top Bottom