What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

This Sunday will be interesting on PDF. lets have a live update of the results

BTW please spare some thoughts for the people of Mizoram. Everone seems to have forgotten them

Indians forgetting North-East is not a new phenomenon

I think it's AAP and Congress. Shiela Dikshit was always popular. No one's ever heard of Harsh Vardhan on the other hand.

Congress :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/popup/2013/12/c_fore_exit_poll.gif

Very surprising considering Dixit was never that controviersial. In any case I want to know what the voter surge means- I think it means an unexpected upswing for Arvind Kejriwal.

So now you took aap sides :sarcastic:

This Sunday will be interesting on PDF. lets have a live update of the results

BTW please spare some thoughts for the people of Mizoram. Everone seems to have forgotten them

Wrong, no one has forgotten.

But u need to understand that states like goa, pondy, and other north east st states are politically not important. That doesn't mean nobody cares for them. If you see the national channels, they have given equal importance to Mizoram elections, coverage, debates etc.

may be u people u need to decimate congress and create history and set an example to rest of the union!

Last edited:
Congress :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/popup/2013/12/c_fore_exit_poll.gif

So now you took aap sides :sarcastic:

Wrong, no one has forgotten.

But u need to understand that states like goa, pondy, and other north east st states are politically not important. That doesn't mean nobody cares for them. If you see the national channels, they have given equal importance to Mizoram elections, coverage, debates etc.

may be u people u need to decimate congress and create history and set an example to rest of the union!

.........background noise........

New Delhi/Hyderabad: The union government has abandoned a plan that would have made the new state of Telangana larger than originally discussed. The Centre's decision comes just hours after exit polls showed the BJP winning four of the five states that voted recently.
The BJP had said it would not accept the proposal to add two more districts to the 10 that currently make up Telangana. Its likely sweep of the state elections - the results are due on Sunday - means that smaller parties are likely to side with it.

That has led the Congress to drop what was being called the Rayala-Telangana proposal, which could have helped it glean dividends in the national elections, due by May.

In the Telangana region, a massive bandh was called today to shoot down the Rayala-Telangana proposal.

Andhra Pradesh comprises three regions - Telangana, Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema.

The Congress wanted to annexe two districts from Rayalaseema and club them with Telangana.

By sanctioning statehood for Telangana, the Congress hopes to sweep the region in the national elections.

Its Rayala-Telangana plan meant that Telangana would have as many seats as those of the other two parts of Andhra Pradesh, which have been opposed to the bifurcation of the state.

But K Chandrasekhara Rao or KCR, who fronted the campaign for a Telangana state, made it clear with today's bandh that the area would not accept any additional districts.

The people of Telangana say that for years, their water, jobs and other resources have been unfairly exploited by the other two regions of Andhra Pradesh. Now that they are getting their own state, they say, they don't want to share what's rightfully theirs with people they see as "outsiders."

As it is, they say, the booming IT hub of Hyderabad at the heart of Telangana has been designated a shared capital between the old and new states for 10 years. That's about as much as they're willing to bend.

How exit polls predicting BJP sweep have affected map of Telangana | NDTV.com

Good job BJP!!...I personally didnt want Rayal to go to Telengana....They were Andhra's problem.

Good job BJP!!...I personally didnt want Rayal to go to Telengana....They were Andhra's problem.

It's not going now. Congress did a somersault. They are in a confused state of mind.. not knowing what will be good for them & what's not!

It's not going now. Congress did a somersault. They are in a confused state of mind.. not knowing what will be good for them & what's not!

There is a proverb in my language, they say " When death circles around you, you go mad".

This exactly explains their position.

In Kerala some Split Fraction of UDF aligning with BJP...

I have not heard about any such development .

Lets pray that Telanagana splits from Andra... it will boost BJP in both states ... will get 2 alliance in those 2 states TDP and TRS...
:D

How come ..... For creating Telangana wouldn't TRS ally with congress ??

Hung assembly in Delhi too.

Shub Shub bolo yaar :cry:
Mein Delhi Wala hu

Anything is possible.

But if AAP does make coalition with Congress, then all the supporters of AAP will beat the hell out Kejriwal and his team.

Today I saw Omar Abdullah showing some signs towards alliance with BJP in NDA. :D

So that Modi don't raise up the issue of 370 in trade of alliance.

So anything can happen.

If AAP makes a collation with Congi party
Then god save Arvind
Logo ne jute Marne hai

1476074_638674086191238_327619547_n.jpg

Mark my words ... BJP will win all the 4 states as well as the 2014 election ...

Today in News hour with Arnab when people where taunting BJP about it non-existance in South-India ...

Piyush Goel indicated some Huge announcement in Kerala and TN... he claimed it will change the entire game in both states...

In TN I guess Thalaiva Rajani kant Joining BJP and In Kerala some Split Fraction of UDF aligning with BJP...

If today election happens then BJP can easily win Maharashtra, Bihar, Uttharakhand and Jharkhand...

Creating Telangana would be Huge boost for BJP in AP region ... with that BJP will have good south India presence as well...

BJP can easily win 250+ seat single handedly if all its plan work well...

You must be $hitting me!

I hate these politics dividing my state ............ I want united telugu land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom