What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In the name of Modi ..........Vote for BJP , lets Make Feku MLA from delhi :-)

bolo namo namo
Cash udday !!

hahaha... again you'll see few taking break from this thread for few weeks once the polling concludes! :lol:

Modi ne tumhara toffee chura liya ta kya bachpan mai? :p:
Delhi cant board ka result aaya tha aaj .. AAP got 1 seat out of 8. And their survey was showing 53% will be voting for AAP :rofl:

B7JEDJOIcAAEPiY.png

B7I_mlNCMAAj0l1.jpg

@jha I'm hearing whispers that Jiten Ram Manjhi is going to be sacked as Bihar CM.. & that he will ditch JD(U) for BJP! Is there any truth to these rumors?

Jitan Ram Manjhi is trying to portray himself as a Dalit Icon in Bihar. His moves against Nitish's favorites is being seen as an act of defiance. There are reports of him being sacked after merger of the two parties. But I dont think Lal-Nitish can take this gamble of sacking a Dalit CM. That move will be like gifting victory to BJP. There are too many twists and turns. Everything is not as straight as it seems. Manjhi may have been directed to act like this by Lalu-nitish and try to become leader of Dalits so that Ramvilas Paswan can be neutralized. Everything will be clear in couple of months. Manjhi can prove to be a good Dalit vote catcher but even bigger liability.

Modi's Ram Lila Maidan rally... where less than 10K attended .. ( According to AAP ka Ashutosh )...

B7JgY4HCMAAVWKH.png

means a world of hurt for you man. Imagine a situation where true accomplishments of modi are actually put forward by me, a known Modi baiter to people who were supporting him tooth and nail before elections and find him under-delivering. I know one thing, whether they win or lose AAP has decided they are going to focus on their work, that is more than enough.

chicken shit stuff of no consequuence. Now look at this

This was Najafgarh rally right now. Even Modi saw deserted maidans during this rallies recently

Aam Aadmi Party - Mobile Uploads | Facebook
It's getting even more funner --- that is your posts:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom