What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

he is a class act.

So I gave you a hindu link that says participation was 1/3 of what was expected...kya ho gaya Modi wave has vanished? People must have gotten bored of the same speech recycled again and again.

kejriwalcartoonbybalraj[1].jpg

Hehehe... Kanshiram had slapped this guy once ... One should ask his reaction if Kanshiram gets "Bharat Ratna" sometime..

Mr Subramania Swamy was asked to quote a 'tweet' by ashutosh, let me quote an ENTIRE ARTICLE by Su Su Swamy and the beautiful things he has said about RSS. Enjoy:

The RSS game plan

It starts like this-

THE situation in India today is characterised and manifested by creeping fascism. Never before in our history have we been confronted by such an almost invisible phenomenon. India has seen a crawling imperialism (1750-1947) when foreign traders turned me rcenary protectors, and then slowly became our masters. But that process took a century to consummate and another century to unwind. The Indian people have also experienced the Emergency (1975-77) that came upon the land in a flash and went out much the same way. Nevertheless we had got a taste of dictatorship of the modern state in that short period. We had felt it, hated it, but then the nation also revolted against it.
Today the creeping fascism of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is coming upon us not as gradually as imperialism did, nor as suddenly as did the Emergency. Its spread is being calibrated adroitly by seven faceless men of the RSS, the RSS "high comma nd". We barely feel it. Some yesteryear civil libertyites such as Arun Shourie have been co-opted. Others are being wooed or chased.

he is a class act.

fight is close no doubt, but lets see what cards Amit Shah has up his sleeves.

Arrey Bhai from BJP clean sweep to 'close contest' kaise ho gaya? Modi's 56 inch chest ka kya hua?

Arrey Bhai from BJP clean sweep to 'close contest' kaise ho gaya? Modi's 56 inch chest ka kya hua?

Ab chuho ko pakdne ke liye roti to latkani padegi pinjre mein. :lol:

So I gave you a hindu link that says participation was 1/3 of what was expected...kya ho gaya Modi wave has vanished? People must have gotten bored of the same speech recycled again and again.
Sorry I don't take newpapers who have their own agenda against the GoI seriously.

Ab chuho ko pakdne ke liye roti to latkani padegi pinjre mein. :lol:

Sorry I don't take newpapers who have their own agenda against the GoI seriously.

Accha, to tell me which survey has predicted a BJP win, we can start from tthere. Some strange silence in election season.

@Guynextdoor2 that Hindu article from a staff reporter quotes Delhi police as the source of the number. Surely it is more than that from the picture you can see, not to mention Delhi police may mean some thulla posted somewhere, hardly reliable. But this BJP leaders going by numbers of people in rallies is another sycophantic trick of congress which should be avoided.
@Ravi Nair boss this thread is for ramblings from bhakts, aaptards and dhongi supporters with once in a while post by the mango post master.

From a non-political perspective, I feel CBN should have some continuity.

I do not know another Andhra politician who is a better administrator than him. He is of course prone to his bouts of political opportunism of course.

But looking at some of the other CMs states like Uttar Pradesh or Bihar has been blessed with, CBN is head and shoulders above them.

What he did wrong was that the farmers felt he ignored them and their plight in favor of building flyovers and giving sops to industrialists.

The bifurcation has also had an unintended consequence. Tamil Nadu has a competitor in terms of attracting investment in manufacturing, IT and other multi-product ventures.

Tamil Nadu for too long has banked on it's reputation as the second most industrialised state.

Hopefully the competition will make the laggards shape up.

But I also feel that the five southern states, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana has taken a lion's share of the industries.

I hope future governments focus on the North-Eastern parts as well as other 'backward' states.

@jha sorry for the ramble bro :D

Same sentiments here

Given a decade CBN will transform AP while KCR will ruin telengana

BJP has a better chance in telengana especially so since KCR recent appeasement tactics like praising nizam have gone a bit too far and people are clearly angry

Also i admire CBNvs resolve to fast forward things.

Mukul Roy summoned by CBI..

Didi has already spoken :P
CBI headquarter is in PMO office :D

Mr Subramania Swamy was asked to quote a 'tweet' by ashutosh, let me quote an ENTIRE ARTICLE by Su Su Swamy and the beautiful things he has said about RSS. Enjoy:

The RSS game plan

It starts like this-

THE situation in India today is characterised and manifested by creeping fascism. Never before in our history have we been confronted by such an almost invisible phenomenon. India has seen a crawling imperialism (1750-1947) when foreign traders turned me rcenary protectors, and then slowly became our masters. But that process took a century to consummate and another century to unwind. The Indian people have also experienced the Emergency (1975-77) that came upon the land in a flash and went out much the same way. Nevertheless we had got a taste of dictatorship of the modern state in that short period. We had felt it, hated it, but then the nation also revolted against it.
Today the creeping fascism of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is coming upon us not as gradually as imperialism did, nor as suddenly as did the Emergency. Its spread is being calibrated adroitly by seven faceless men of the RSS, the RSS "high comma nd". We barely feel it. Some yesteryear civil libertyites such as Arun Shourie have been co-opted. Others are being wooed or chased.

That's why I have often said here : Swamy's political life and leanings should be separated in different ages. He has successfully campaigned against RSS in past and brought down BJP's governments. A double edged sword whom RSS still does not fully trust.

@Guynextdoor2 that Hindu article from a staff reporter quotes Delhi police as the source of the number. Surely it is more than that from the picture you can see, not to mention Delhi police may mean some thulla posted somewhere, hardly reliable. But this BJP leaders going by numbers of people in rallies is another sycophantic trick of congress which should be avoided.
@Ravi Nair boss this thread is for ramblings from bhakts, aaptards and dhongi supporters with once in a while post by the mango post master.

Among the many things BJP is best at- photoshop. Go through Times Now debate right now- says BJP Nervous, Congress Desperate.

That's why I have often said here : Swamy's political life and leanings should be separated in different ages. He has successfully campaigned against RSS in past and brought down BJP's governments. A double edged sword whom RSS still does not fully trust.

I never said he should not be considered in stages. I'm saying that similarly Ashish as an independent jourlist made a single 'tweet' that is being held against him much later, after he joined AAP, that's weird.

I never said he should be considered in stages. I'm saying that similarly Ashish as an independent jourlist made a single 'tweet' that is being held against him much later, after he joined AAP, that's weird.

That's politics .. Nothing weird about it.. Everybody knows about Swamy and his standings. Nothing wrong in exposing the same of any other politician. When Ashutosh joined politics he opened himself to such scrutinies.

Back
Top Bottom