What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

B7I6YMTCMAAtGTR.jpg

AAP peddling fake survey but results says something else.

Delhi Cannt. Result 8/8
BJP 5
Cong 2
AAP 1

B7I6YMTCMAAtGTR.jpg

AAP peddling fake survey but results says something else.

Delhi Cannt. Result 8/8
BJP 5
Cong 2
AAP 1

So, Kejriwal succeeded in stopping Modi Juggernaut.... Good Job AAP...

This result may very well embolden Congress and they may decide to actually fight this election. If that happens, we may very well see Congress termed as BJP's "B" team... :D

There is a video circulating on Net about an AAP candidate throwing money in the air... Why this outrage..? Isnt winning candidate supposed to show off his (ill-gotten) money on winning.. ? And BTW this seat was represented by AAP in Assembly. Winning One out of 8 seats does show that they have a votebank in the area.

Oh was able to congratulate Andhra Pradesh on their new SEZ Sri City, managed to lure a lot of industrial investments that way :)

sri city was one sez in undivided a.p tat was attracting investments starting frm its inauguration sir.. today apart from attracting industrial investments , it is even being developed as an education hub.. already a iiit college and chennai based management college ifmr are operating from here...

sri city was one sez in undivided a.p tat was attracting investments starting frm its inauguration sir.. today apart from attracting industrial investments , it is even being developed as an education hub.. already a iiit college and chennai based management college ifmr are operating from here...

Lately I am hearing gossips about BJP-AP unit willing ti fight 2019 assembly elections alone. Is this a move to destroy Jagan's career..? Or, Do Reddys from Jagan's party really bring so many Votes to counter CBN..?

Lately I am hearing gossips about BJP-AP unit willing ti fight 2019 assembly elections alone. Is this a move to destroy Jagan's career..? Or, Do Reddys from Jagan's party really bring so many Votes to counter CBN..?
@jha I'm hearing whispers that Jiten Ram Manjhi is going to be sacked as Bihar CM.. & that he will ditch JD(U) for BJP! Is there any truth to these rumors?

@jha I'm hearing whispers that Jiten Ram Manjhi is going to be sacked as Bihar CM.. & that he will ditch JD(U) for BJP! Is there any truth to these rumors?

Same with me too. @jha.

BTW It looks like Manjhi is adopting Mayawati's "Tilak Taraju aur Talwar, inko marro Jutte Char" Approach.

In the name of Modi ..........Vote for BJP , lets Make Feku MLA from delhi :-)

bolo namo namo

7 Feb, polling date.
10 Feb result.

Let the game begin. :yay:
hahaha... again you'll see few taking break from this thread for few weeks once the polling concludes! :lol:

In the name of Modi ..........Vote for BJP , lets Make Feku MLA from delhi :-)

bolo namo namo
Modi ne tumhara toffee chura liya ta kya bachpan mai? :p:

i didn't understand the question sir , but of late , bjp is trying to increase its presence in a.p and wants to be a major political player in the state by 2019.. it had already extended an olive branch to kapu leaders of congrss who form a considerable votebank in certain parts of costal andhra.. as far as jagan is concerned , he is loosing his charm a ltl faster than expected. his rude behaviour towards his fellow party members has lead many in his party disappointed and sme are considering to leave the party and this is where bjp wants to cash in...there are talks of a sittiing ysrcp mla from jagan's district joining bjp though it didn't materialise..on the other hand tdp is playing its own games in trying to attract defecting ysrcp leaders in to its own party... whether tdp and bjp go to 2019 polls together or not is a far fetched question, and can't be answered as of now.. as far as jagan's career is concerned until a miracle happens no one can stop him from his downfall...
reddy's are an influential caste in rayalaseema part of a.p .. though there numerical strngth is less they form a large number of mla's in ysrcp.. if tdp and bjp could attract some of these reddy mlas in to them , it would further put a dent on ysrcp's prospects to win...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom