What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It will be interesting to see how many of AAPtards will continue be on PDF after Delhi elections !:P

Delhi unlikely to give second chance to Aam Aadmi Party - Economic Times

So calling AK, anarchist is a personal attack ?

'Yes, I am an anarchist': Arvind Kejriwal asks Delhi to join protest

I heard the same statement during Lok Sabha elections. but alas dude I am still on PDF, was and will remain irrespective of AAP losing or winning.... So don't you worry:toast_sign:

A post/comment on Delhi elections, I found on internet.....

Prof Ujjwal K Chowdhury9 hours ago

PM Modi had a few hours earlier launched the Delhi BJP poll campaign by exclusively attacking Kejriwal and AAP. From his talk and his projection of himself, few things are clear. First, Congress is no more a force to be even mentioned by the honorable PM, and AAP is the only serious contender in Delhi against BJP. Second, PM noting that for one year there is no progress of work in Delhi, is virtually accepting that the state under Lt Governor rule, working under the Central Home Ministry in control of BJP for last 7 months, has failed to implement any development measures. Third, by attacking AK for 'anarchy' due to dharna, Modi is conveniently NOT answering why he did dharna twice (in AC shamiana and not in 4 degrees Delhi winter) against the Centre as Gujarat CM and signed files from the venue. Also, why Mahatma Gandhi is not an anarchist for his repeated dharnas on issues he identified with. Fourth, by promising power-portability like mobile-portability, PM is not answering why there is NO mobile-portability on ground in reality and how do you promise 24X7 power when you could not handle last summer power crisis in Delhi and neither did you reduce 30% power tariff in Delhi as promised in your manifesto earlier, after assuming governance at Centre. Fifth, where is your promise about complete statehood to Delhi, why silent on SIT on anti Sikh genocide enquiry, and why there is no law/bill passed in Parliament with regards to unauthorized colonies in Delhi on which you are talking publicly? And what about blatant corruption in the BJP run Municipal Corporations of Delhi for more than 7 years now? Another set of promises while those given in Lok Sabha polls are yet to be fulfilled. Finally, NOT having ANY Delhi BJP leader in the forefront of the campaign as CM candidate just as Harshvardhan was the last time and Modi himself was the PM candidate last time, Modi and BJP have accepted that AK is popular in Delhi and their best brand Modi can only perhaps take on the fight against AK and no one else. That is a psychological defeat for BJP on ground, and round one goes to AAP.

A naked Mahatma Gandhi on Pravasi Divas in Gujarat...

10403298_10152754054294580_513657756524237246_n.jpg

You guys cry about BJP criminal candidates all the time. Now when I show you the mirror, criminal charges are OK for you ? AK's broom so broken that it is not cleaning anymore ? And do you know the meaning of 'accused' and 'charged' ?

lol...........talk with me about criminality in Akalis ................I am a AKALI......

Search Minister NihalChand .............who is chargesheeted and is apprantly missing as per police:partay:
OMG the Bhakts.......:smitten::smitten:
Well my Party is made up of Gundas and drug dealers ..........and Militants ...................u dont believe me ???

here
Virsa Singh Valtoha creates record by  justifying militant movement in Assembly

he is my second fav. Akali MLA

And the aaptards have fallen even further low.
B7F5nPQCcAAROO-.jpg

hahahaha............that is hilarious

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom